Oh... What is this?
不是阿司匹林
Not aspirin.
谁的床位
Whose bunk?
Haring下士
Petty Officer Haring.
无辜的哥们到此为止了
So much for our innocent buddy.
哈
Huh.
抱歉我回来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
好嘞 300个邀请函 我来了
All right, 300 invitations, here I come.
Delilah
Delilah?
嗨 我在这里呢
Hey. Yeah, I'm in here.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
哇哦 已经这个点了吗
Wow, is that the time?
是啊 九点半了 你还好吗
Yeah, it's 9:30. You okay?
没事 我很好 只是在核对邀请函的时候
Uh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I just hit a wall,
遇到一个障碍
going over the invitations;
我觉得躺一会
I thought I'd lay down for a minute,
然后就躺了两个小时
and suddenly, it's two hours later.
哦 很明显 你需要休息
Oh, well, obviously, you needed it.
你一直在过度消耗精力
You've been burning the candles at both ends.
嗯
Mmm.
听我的 你躺下
I'll tell you what: you lay down,
我去解决邀请函的问题
I will go work on the invitations,
我解决不了的问题 我们早晨一起做
and what I don't get to, we'll do in the morning.
不 亲爱的 不能这样
No. Honey, we can't.
我想要那种 咱俩今天一起完成某件工作的感觉
I want to feel like we accomplished some work today.
现在整件事情开始给人一种工作的感觉了 对吧
That's what this is beginning to feel like, is work, huh?
你知道 这是我们的婚礼 这应该很有乐趣才对
You know, it's our wedding, it's supposed to be fun.
就会很有趣了
And it will be fun.
等我们搞定了邀请函后
As soon as we get the invitations in the mail.
不管怎么说 我真正关心的宾客只有一个
There's only one guest I really care about coming, anyway.
-谁啊 -你说是谁
- Who? - What do you mean, who?
-你啊 -哦
- You. - Aw.
我也是 只关心你
Me, too, you.
但是我们不是宾客 Tim 我们是主人
But we're not guests, Tim, we're the main event.
能不能麻烦你把轮椅推过来
Will you please grab my chair?
但是我们也是两个受过专业训练 有特殊技能的人
But we are also two highly trained, skilled individuals
还面对过比婚礼更有压力的事情
who have done much more stressful things
算是武林高手了
than throwing a wedding.
所以我认为我们会没事儿的
So I think we will be okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
哇哦 Delilah
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Delilah.
不 不 不 不 Delilah Delilah
No, no, no, no. Delilah, Delilah.
醒醒 别这样 醒醒 宝贝 醒醒啊
Wake up. Come on, wake up, honey, wake up, wake up.
你能听到我吗 醒醒 宝贝 别这样 别这样
Can you hear me? Wake up, honey, come on, come on.
嗨 Haring
Hey, Haring?
跟我说几个经典借口吧
Sing me one of them old classics.
你知道的 就是那种 呃 这些不是我的
You know, the one called, uh, "Those aren't mine."
这不是我的 我发誓
They aren't mine, I swear.
一定是有人栽赃我的
Someone must've planted them there.
哦 这是我最喜欢的
Oh, that's my favorite.
就是这个
That's the one.
-那么 为什么会有人这么做 -我不知道
- Now, why would someone do that? - I don't know.
你们必须得相信我 我告诉你
Look, you got to believe me. I told you,
我对Jonesy没有不满
I have no beef with Jonesy.
嗯
Hmm.
那你们的指挥官呢
What about your C.O.?
哇哦 什么
Whoa, what?
这跟指挥官有什么关系
What does the commander have to do with this?
帆脚索 Haring 给我绑一个 快
Bowline, Haring. Tie me one. Go.
-帆脚索 -绳结
- Bowline? - The knot.
快
Go.
你是想检查他是不是合格的童子军
Are you checking to see if he was a Boy Scout
-或者海军吗 -我两者都是
- or a good sailor? - I've been both.
帆脚索
Bowline.
酒瓶结 快
Clove hitch. Go.
你能不能告诉我为什么拿着个测试我
You gonna tell me why I'm being tested?
打上那个该死的结 Haring
Tie the damn rope, Haring.
好的
Okay.
酒瓶结
Clove hitch.
好的 那接下来呢 Gibbs
Well, so what's next, Gibbs?
你要让他给你织个毛衣吗
You gonna have him knit you a sweater?
-他不是我们要找的人 -怎么确定这一点
- He's not our guy. - How do we know that?
尸体上的结是个老奶奶结
The rope around the body was tied in a granny knot.
是个外行 绑得很松
It's amateur, it's sloppy.
要把尸体沉下去 这样绑是完全错误的
It's all wrong for weighing down a body.
完全不像这个完美的酒瓶结
Unlike this perfect clove hitch.
就像你很了解不完美的绳结一样
Like you would know an imperfect one?
我通过了基本海员培训 姐姐
I passed basic seamanship, sister.
不是每个水兵都能通过的
Not every sailor has.
好的 那我们回到船上
All right, so we go back to the ship,
要求全体船员
and we perform this test
做这项测试
with the whole crew.
这可能没法告诉我们凶手是谁
It might not tell us who the killer is,
但能缩小嫌疑人的范围
but it might narrow down our suspects.
McGee 是我
Yeah, McGee.
什么
What?
在哪 哇哦 哇哦 慢点说 慢点
Where? Whoa, whoa. Slow, whoa... Slow down.
淡定点
Slow down.
嗨 她怎样了
Hey. Hey, how is she?
他们还在做测试
They're still running tests.
你应该昨晚就打电♥话♥的
You should've called last night.
老大 我昨晚脑子里一团糟 我完全慌了神
Boss, I was a mess, I was totally a mess.
Delilah就在外面那么冻着 一直到医护人员赶过来
Delilah was out cold until the paramedics arrived.
她会好的
She's gonna be okay.
如果她好不了呢
What if she's not?
她会的
She will be.
她会好的
She will be.
来吧 坐下
Come on, sit down.
老大 当初Delilah瘫痪的时候 医生就说
Boss, when Delilah was paralyzed, the doctors said
以后可能会有更多的并发症
that there could be more complications...
McGee 那是以后的事
McGee. ...down the road.
如果就发生在现在呢 如果现在就是当时的以后呢
What if this is now, what if this is down the road?
-一切就发生在现在了 -Tim
- This is down the road. - Tim.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
好吗 来吧 坐下
All right? Come on, have a seat.
婚礼邀请函
Wedding invitations.
她倒下的时候我们正在谈婚礼邀请函的事
That's what we were talking about when she went down.
如果那是我们最后的谈话 我发誓
If those are our last words, I swear...
不
No.
不会的
Won't be.
继续呼吸
Keep breathing.
这感觉就像 我们每天
It's like, all the little things
都在忙一些无关紧要的事情
that we get so worked up every day,
结果却忽视了最重要的
we ignore what matters most.
看着我
Look at me.
我们就在这里等着 好吗
Let's just wait, okay?
等着看
Wait and see.
还得深呼吸
And breathe?
哦 没错
Oh, yeah.
深呼吸
And breathe.
我能做些什么吗 Abby
What can I do, Abby?
你可以告诉我Delilah是不是没事
You could tell me Delilah's okay.
还没消息 Gibbs要我在她平安无事之前先顶下班
No word yet; Gibbs wants me to fill in until she is.
那么 我们有什么进展
So, what have we got?
主要成分检测结果显示
Uh, major mass spec matched the MDMA
在Haring铺位发现的MDMA与
found under Haring's bunk to the MDMA
杀死Jones军士的MDMA相符
that killed Petty Officer Jones.
但是我们非常确定Haring不是我们要找的人
Though we're fairly certain Haring's not our guy.
你是说它们的品种完全一致吗
Are you saying it's the exact same strain?
那完全是同一种胶囊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表