没有
No.
Vivian带了吗
Did Vivian?
收回我说的话 你比你的搭档更讨厌
I take it back. You're worse than your partner.
至少他没否认他在审问我
At least he didn't lie about interrogating me.
红心皇后
Queen of hearts.
什么
What?
这是我的绰号♥
That was my nickname.
因为我曾天天在食堂玩纸牌
'Cause I used to play cards every day in the mess.
我原以为这是一种抛开压力
I thought it was a good way
了解一个人的好方法
to get to know someone without all the pressure.
除非玩牌是为了赌钱 那么
Unless we were playing for cash; then...
为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you telling me all this?
证明我没有说谎
To prove I don't lie.
这不是一次审问
And this wasn't an interrogation
直到你把它变成了一次审问
until you just made it one.
所以现在友好聊天结束
So now instead of a friendly conversation,
我要问你一些严肃的问题
I'm gonna have to ask you some cold questions.
不行
No.
我需要一名律师
I want a lawyer.
嗯
Mm.
太糟了 你赢了我
That's too bad. You beat me.
所以 无人机街头比赛是真事吗
So, is drone street racing, like, a real thing?
不知道
No idea.
但是McGee欠我很多
But McGee owes me big.
所以 你怎么能熟练地操作一架无人机
So, how did you expertly fly a drone?
我是运动型的
I'm athletic?
嘿 顺便说一下 呃 Stewart Baxter
Hey, by the way, uh, Stewart Baxter
在楼上等他的车
is upstairs waiting on his car.
我就快好了
I'm almost done.
知道吗 他们禁止Stewie进门
You know, they stopped Stewie at the front gate
因为他发现自己的驾照不见了
when he realized he didn't have his driver's license.
并声称肯定是被偷了
Claims it must have been stolen.
这解释了我们的冒名顶替者是怎么上船的
That explains how our imposter got on the ship.
是的 正常情况下 我不会相信那个家伙 但是
Yeah, normally, I wouldn't believe the guy, but...
他看起来真的害怕他的小妹妹
he seems real afraid of his little sister.
所以 他说
So, he says
他错过了老虎巡航
he missed the Tiger cruise
因为他必须换散热器
because he had to get his radiator replaced?
对的 但他的海军妹妹不相信他
Yeah. And his Navy sis doesn't believe him.
能信他吗
Do we?
可以 又不可以
Yes... and no.
告诉他
Whoever told him
换了车上散热器的人 是在说谎
that they replaced the radiator on his car, they lied.
这只是个不值钱的修复工作
This is just, like, a cheapo fix-it job.
但是因为他们把旧的散热器放在了恰当的位置
But because they left the old radiator in place,
我能看到那个损伤
I can see the damage.
所以汽车故障是真的吗
So the car trouble was real?
哦 这不仅仅是真的
Oh, yeah. It's more than real.
散热器上的
The puncture holes
穿刺孔 是完整的圆圈
in the radiator, they're perfect circles.
跟螺丝刀的尺寸完全一样
Like, exactly the same size as a screwdriver.
所以是蓄意破坏
So it's sabotage.
有人故意让他
Someone purposely made sure
上不了Hoover号♥驱逐舰
he did not get on the U.S.S. Hoover.
嘿 Ty
Y-Yo, Ty!
哪条是出去的路
Which way out?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
他们说开始收拾行李了
They said to start packing.
我们在靠进港口 还是别的什么
We're “moving port,” or something.
我们还需要通过航道【不太确定这个航道是指什么】
We still got to get through the channel.
一艘这么大的船不可能那么快地通过
A ship this big can't exactly do it fast and dirty.
还要一段时间
It'll be a while.
-Kasey 什么话都不要说 -我可以代表自己说话
- Don't say anything, Kasey. - I can speak for myself.
我告诉这些警♥察♥我们所知道的一切 那就是什么都不知道
I told these cops everything we know, which is nothing.
我要求跟Powers小姐说话
I asked to speak to Miss Powers.
她在这
And here she is.
她将保持沉默
And silent she will stay.
-我还是她的律师 -双份佣金
- I'm also her lawyer. - Double the commission.
Curt 我们能...
Curt, can we...
她发那条推特只是开个玩笑
She sent that tweet as a joke.
她什么也没有看见 她什么都不知道
She didn't see anything; she doesn't know anything.
我非常抱歉
I'm really sorry.
如果我知道真的有人死了
If I had known that someone was actually dead...
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
除非你有证据证明此事涉及我的客户
Unless you have reason to implicate my client,
谈话结束
we're done.
你们会第一个知道的
You'll be the first to know.
我是你的铁杆粉丝
Big fan.
我喜欢你的外套
I like your jacket.
除了时尚建议你还问到什么了
You get more than fashion tips?
是的 我有幽闭恐惧症
Yeah. Claustrophobia.
我以为你喜欢在船上
I thought you liked being afloat.
好吧 航母的空间更大些
Well, the carrier was bigger,
我也不需要处理谋杀案
and I didn't have to deal with a murder.
搜查结果
Search team.
是 好的
Yeah, okay.
正在每层甲板上寻找任何
On every deck looking for anything
可能经由无人机带上船的走私货
that could have been smuggled on board by a drone.
但至今没有结果
But nothing yet.
冒名顶替者
Imposter.
也没有结果 虽然这驱逐舰没有我之前在的航母那么大
Uh, same. While not as big as the carrier I was on,
但仍有一个街区那么大
it's still as big as a city block.
是的 但我们没有那么多的时间
Yeah, but we don't have that kind of time.
那我们可以要求更多时间
Well, we could ask for some more.
你去争取 该你了
You ask. Your turn.
船长 领航船在到位 左舷
Captain, pilot tender's on approach, port side.
跟我解释一下为什么这艘船要绕圈航行
Explain to me why I should sail this ship around in a circle,
让大家置身更大的危险中
putting everybody at greater risk.
长官 如果我们能有更多的时间
Ma'am, listen, if we just had more time...
这不是你的纸牌游戏
This is not one of your card games.
我全体船员以及他们的朋友 家人的安全
The safety of my crew, their friends and their families
是我唯一需要考虑的事情
is my only priority.
我希望他们尽快安全到港
And I want them into the safety of that harbor ASAP.
船上有个杀人凶手
There's a killer on board.
是的 并且我们已经抓住他了
Yes, and we've caught him--
在一个非常大的捕鼠器里
just in a really big mousetrap.
如果我们停靠码头 你就给了那只老鼠他想要的
And if we dock, you're giving the mouse exactly what he wants.
是什么
Which is?
逃脱的机会
A way off.
我 你看哈 我们越接近陆地
I... Look, the closer we get to land,
他就有越多的选择
the more options he has.
胡佛号♥驱逐舰
U.S.S. Hoover,
你已可以进入
you are cleared to enter the channel
诺福克海军基地
on approach to Naval Station Norfolk.
现在你前面还有三艘舰艇
You are currently fourth in line.
收到 谢谢
Copy that. Thank you.
拜托了 再给我们24小时
Please, just another 24 hours.
你还有两个小时
You have two.
诺福克 我们即将到港
Norfolk, we're coming home.
头部被钝器击伤
Blunt force trauma to the head.
伤口的大小和形状与凶器相符
It matches the size and shape of that pistol.
所以有人和受害人在垃圾房♥对峙
So someone confronts our victim in the trash room,
击中了她的头部 然后 弃尸
hits her over the head, and then... dumps the body.
脑部肿胀
The brain swells,
-最终导致死亡 -然后尸体
-eventually causing death. -The body is then
意外地压在一个无人机上
accidentally compacted on top of a drone remote control,
这个无人机可能和谋杀有关或无关
which may or may not be connected to the murder,
也可能和冒名顶替者有关或无关
which may or may not be connected to an imposter,
这个冒名顶替者还在船上失踪了
who is now somehow missing on board the ship.
但是老实说 这一切或许都有联♥系♥
But let's be honest-- it's probably all connected.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表