You're going to anyway.
我只是觉得三重连环杀人案这种事情
I just feel like a triple homicide is something
如果是我 在搬进去前一定会告诉Breena
that I'd have to tell Breena about before we moved in.
但不是你要搬进去
But you're not moving in.
你也不能对Delilah说
And you are not gonna tell Delilah.
啊 没 没 当然没有
What? No, no, no, of course not.
-我想都没想过 -Ducky 有线索吗
- I wouldn't dream of it. - Ducky, what we got?
我以为你不问了呢 Jethro
I thought you'd never ask, Jethro.
Timothy
And, Timothy,
闯入你家的人
your intruder died
因为一发恰好击中心脏的子弹致死
from a single well-placed bullet to the heart.
我只是反击而已 Ducky
I was just firing back, Ducky.
最多算是运气罢了
It was a lucky shot at best.
糟糕的是
And at worst,
你的公♥寓♥显然是不幸的
that apartment of yours is decidedly unlucky.
-嗨 Abbs -McGee
- Hi, Abbs. - McGee.
很高兴你没事
I'm so glad you're okay.
Tony不应该买♥♥那套房♥子
Tony never should've bought that place,
不管多便宜
no matter how cheap it was.
不是霉运啦
Look, it's not unlucky,
只是2起相隔15年的事故
it's two incidents 15 years apart.
事故 你称之为事故吗
Incidents? You call those incidents?
那可是枪击和肢解
The shootings and the dismemberments?
Abby 你发现了什么
Abby, what do you got?
-我以为他不问了呢 -撬棍上
- I thought he'd never ask. - I got a positive match
的指纹找到了匹配数据
off the fingerprint on the crowbar.
指纹属于Walter Shibberd
It belongs to a Walter Shibberd.
他有多起入室盗窃的前科
He has got multiple burglaries on his rap sheet,
我把他的电♥话♥给你们
and I sent you his cell phone number
以便你们定位他
in case you want to ping it.
-干得漂亮 -你最棒 Abbs
- Good work. - You're the best, Abbs.
McGee
Oh, McGee?
还是别告诉Delilah公♥寓♥的事情
It's too late to tell Delilah
已经太迟了
about the apartment.
换做是我的话 我才不想知道呢
If it were me, I would not want to know.
好的
Okay.
根据显示 我们应该就在他右前方
According to this, we should be right on top of him.
嗨 Walter
Hey, Walter.
看上去你受了点伤啊
Seems like you got a boo-boo there.
虽然当时有点黑
I know it was dark,
但我确定我们昨晚见过面了
but I'm pretty sure we met last night.
他要跑了 他要跑了
He's running, he's running.
我就希望你这么做
Ooh, I was hoping you did that.
哇 再受一个伤
Ooh, make that two boo-boos.
看看拿到了什么
All right, let's see what we got.
0.22口径半自动手♥枪♥
.22-caliber semiauto.
我的一美分收藏硬币
My Lincoln penny collection.
哈
Ah.
玫瑰花蕾硬盘
Rosebud?
我从没中过枪
I'd never been shot before.
我不敢去急诊室
I was afraid to go to the E.R.
听说那属于你们的监控范围
I hear that's where you guys always look.
你为什么要拿着个
What made you want this?
你什么意思 这东西就搁在那儿啊
What do you mean? It was there.
我打算卖♥♥了它 和其他东西一样
I was gonna sell it, like everything else.
我是个小偷 我只是个...给人打工的 就这么简单
I'm a B and E man. I'm a... I'm a hired hand. That's all.
给谁打工
Working for who?
那个Louis
This guy Louis.
我上周在酒吧遇到他
I met him at a bar last week.
他说要是我能带他进到公♥寓♥里
Said if I broke him into the apartment,
他给我500元
he'd pay me 500 bucks,
外加我想拿什么就拿什么
plus anything else I wanted to keep.
那个Louis
This guy Louis,
-他在找什么 -我不知道
- what was he looking for? - I don't know.
他说他看到就知道了
He said he'd know it when he saw it.
和他从狱友那儿得来的
It had something to do with a hot tip
可靠情报有关系
he got from a buddy in the joint.
不管情报是什么 Louis这家伙
Whatever that tip was, this fellow Louis thought
觉得找这东西值得把McGee的公♥寓♥翻个底朝天
it was worth tearing up McGee's entire apartment to find it.
但我们不用翻个底朝天吧 因为McGee不会喜欢这么做
But we don't have to tear it up, do we? 'Cause McGee will not like that.
好吧
Okay.
那就找个方法既能搜查他的公♥寓♥
Then find a way to search his apartment
又不用破坏它
without destroying it.
我可以做到
I can do that.
Flemming议员
Congresswoman Flemming.
喂 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
我打过来是想问问McGee怎么样了
I'm just calling to see how McGee is doing.
他很好 抓住了另外几个小偷
He's doing very well. Caught the other burglar
我们说话的时候 他正在整理被盗的财物
and he's recovering stolen property as we speak.
你今天过得如何
So how's your lovely day?
好消息啊
That is wonderful news.
请向McGee探员转达我的问候
Please give Agent McGee my regards.
是不是现在有人来你办公室了
I take it you're no longer alone.
非常对
That is very true.
另一方面
Um, on another note,
关于我们明天的午餐会议
about our lunch meeting tomorrow,
-我希望换地方 -可以
- I was hoping to change venues. - Oh, sure.
刚刚那一分钟 我以为你要取消约定呢
For a minute there, I thought you were gonna cancel on me.
你知道Dasher餐厅吗
You know Dasher's?
知道 再熟悉不过
Yes, I know it well.
我还知道他们的商务午餐常常爆满
I also know it's a favorite of the power lunch crowd,
迫不及待的想去见识见识 去挤挤
eager to see and be seen.
没问题吗
Nothing wrong with that, is there?
对于像我一样有进取心的人吗
For an up-and-comer like me?
就是那种精神
Well, that's the spirit.
再说 离我办公室更近一些
Plus, it's closer to my office.
明天我的日程排得满满当当
I've got a packed day tomorrow.
非常感谢你的迁就 主任
I really do appreciate it, Director.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
好的
Uh-huh.
我们可以做什么
What can we do?
一起来帮忙
Well, hop on board.
我们正在搜索同一个数据库
We're all combing the same database.
查找Louis狱友们的档案
Checking inmate profiles for any of Louis' prison buddies.
Louis和你的电动刮胡刀侠
And any possible links between Louis
可能会有关联吗
and your Electric Carving Knife Man.
他和我没关系
He's not my anything,
也没有关联 好吗
and there is no link, okay?
百万分之一的概率
Chances are one in a million.
哦 我找到Louis的舍友了
Ooh, I found Louis' cellmate.
-好的 投到屏幕上 -好的
- Okay, put it up. - All right,
他得名字是Joe Berk 53岁
his name is Joe Berk, 53,
因庞氏骗局服刑15年
serving 15 years for running a Ponzi scheme.
像是中等安全级别的案子啊
Seems like a medium-security case.
没看到和你公♥寓♥相关的线索
Don't see any tie-in to your apartment.
瞧 和Triff没关系
See, no connection to Triff.
-Louis工作详情 -根据这档案
- What was Louis' work detail? - Uh, according to this,
他在监狱食堂做餐前准备工作
he worked the prison kitchen doing meal prep.
肯定干得不错
Must've done it well.
一路升职到同狱犯的管理者并且...
Worked his way up to inmate supervisor and...
啊哦
Uh-oh.
怎么了
Uh-oh?
你也看到了吗
You see it, too?
你先说 你来告诉他
You go first. You can tell him.
-等等 告诉谁 告诉我 -告诉他什么
- Wait, tell who? Tell me? - Tell him what?
貌似是Louis在食堂干得很好
Well, it seems Louis was so good at kitchen work
他被派到其他监狱去训练狱友
that he was sent to other prisons to train inmates.
去年 他训练狱友花了2个月时间
And last year he spent two months training inmates
就在马里兰惩戒中心
at Maryland Correctional.
等等 那不是电动剃须刀侠
Wait, isn't that where the Electric Carving Guy
-被关的地方吗 -Triff
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表