Out there! I heard them run out there! You can't let them go...
-跟他待在一起 -我陪着他 我陪着他 我陪着他
- Stay with him! - I got him, I got him, I got him.
好了 我要给你解开手
Okay, I'm gonna undo your hands.
感谢上帝 好了 你没事了
Thank God. Okay, I got you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谁能帮帮我
Can I get help?!
坚持住 Em 你没事了
Hold on, Em. I gotcha.
没看到他们
No sign of them.
这座楼是空的
Building's empty.
Clay
Clay...
-Quinn 你还好吗 -是的
- Quinn, you okay? - Yeah.
我还好 我没问题 只不过 呃 照顾好他
I'm fine. I'm good. Just, uh, take care of him.
我很好 好吗
I'm fine, okay?
求你 Clay 我们必须找到这些人
Please, Clay, we have to find these guys.
-我们必须阻止他们 -我们会找到他们的 Fin
- We have to stop them. - We'll find them, Fin.
现在做一个深呼吸
Now take a deep breath,
从头开始讲
start from the beginning.
我追踪那些武器到了一个仓库
I tracked the weapons to a warehouse
那些混♥蛋♥正在把武器装上车
where these bastards were unloading them into a car.
一辆SUV 我想是的
An SUV, I think it was.
我正在路对面监视
I was surveilling from across the road
突然 有一个人凭空出现
when all of a sudden, from out of nowhere, this lad...
跳进了车里
runs up and jumps in.
我以为他是帮派成员
Now, I took him for part of the gang
直到他们亮出了武器
until they drew their weapons.
-他是个海军军官 -没错
- He was a Navy petty officer. - Yes.
在我能动作之前 他就死了
And he was dead before I could do anything.
如果我没表明自己的身份 他们也会杀了我
They would have killed me, too, if I hadn't identified myself.
他们就在那个巷子里
They cut my GPS...
把我的GPS
right out of my arm,
从我手臂里取了出来
right there in the alley.
然后他们把我拖到这里 想查清我知道什么
And they dragged me back here to find out what I knew.
你从哪找到的一次性手♥机♥
Huh. Where'd you get the burner phone?
他们有一个人落下了
One of them dropped it.
我花了好久才拿住它
It took me ages to grab ahold of it,
然后发了信息
and send that text.
祈祷你会收到
Praying that you'd get it.
-你完全不知道他们是谁 -他们带着头套
- You have no idea who they are? - They wore masks.
我追踪的是武器 小姐 不是人
And I track the weapons, miss, not the men.
但是现在他们知道我是谁了
But now they know who I am,
知道我住在哪 我的妻子 求你 Clay 我们要联♥系♥她
where I live, my wife-- please, Clay, we have to call her.
-我们必须警告她 -我们会给她打电♥话♥的 Fin
- we have to warn her. - We'll call her, Fin.
-现在就给她打电♥话♥吧 -好的
- Let's call her now. - Yes.
把他打得真不轻啊
Sure did a number on him, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
我把这些照片发给Abby 然后给Gibbs打电♥话♥汇报
I'll send these shots to Abby and call Gibbs with an update.
好的 告诉他我也会发送追踪证据的
Yeah. Tell him I'm sending trace evidence, too.
还有什么我该告诉他的吗
Anything else I should tell him?
比如
Such as?
你确定没问题
You sure you're okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
给他打电♥话♥吧
Call him.
拿着我的枪
Hold my gun.
你的枪 为什么
Your gun? Why?
Ivan 我来找Ivan
Ivan? I'm looking for Ivan.
-嗨 伙计 -没事
- Hey, man. - It's all right.
我认识他 你是个鬼吗
I know him. Or are you a ghost?
这么久了 我都肯定你已经死了
Been so long, I was sure you'd be dead by now.
哦 我死过几回 没错
Oh, I've died a bunch of times. Yeah.
但是每次都活过来了
But I keep coming back for more.
-加上我吧 -你是来玩牌的
- Deal me in? - You come to play cards?
我需要信息 费城的走私行动
I need information. Smuggling action in Philly.
你听到的一切小道消息
Everything you heard through the grapevine.
我没有小道消息
I have no grapevine.
这个夜♥总♥会♥就是我的生活 而且完全合法
This club is my life now-- and completely legit.
合法
Legit?
-就像你旁边这位武装的伙计 -他有持枪证
- Like your armed buddy here? - He's licensed
这是防备不时之需
to carry, and a sad necessity.
我先前的假期给我留了些敌人
My previous vocation left me with enemies.
而且我觉得我们还不认识
And I don't believe we've been introduced.
-NCIS 特别探员 -探员 你开玩笑吗
- NCIS. Special Agent... - Feds? Are you kidding me?
你带这种人过来
That's who you bring in here?
-是的 -滚出我的夜♥总♥会♥
- Yeah. - Get the hell out of my club.
拿着搜查令再来
Come back when you have a warrant.
发牌吧
Deal the cards.
啊哈哈哈
Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha!
哇哦 现在我引起你的注意了
Whoa, I got your attention now.
你喜欢这首歌♥吗 我爱死这首歌♥了
You like this song? I love this song.
你这个疯子
You crazy son of a bitch.
你懂什么是疯狂吗
You know crazy?
跟我这个朋友谈谈吧
Talk to my friend over here.
费城有人
Someone in Philly
正在卖♥♥火箭筒 Ivan
is selling rocket launchers, Ivan.
那么 考虑到
Now, given your
你的上个假期 也许你知道
previous vocation, might you know
一些老联♥系♥人有可能会插手
of any former associates that could possibly be in the market
这类货的市场
for such an item?
这个嘛 既然你问得这么友好
Well... since you asked nicely,
几个可能的名字浮现在我的脑海
a few possible names come to mind.
确实管用 哈
That worked out, huh?
我们知道的一个名字
One name we got
是Nestor Carbone
was Nestor Carbone.
曾因诈骗和绑♥架♥被判刑
Served time for racketeering and robbery.
去年被假释
Paroled last year.
没错 我们还找到两兄弟
Yeah, we also got two brothers,
Thompson和James Daly
Thompson and James Daly.
职业骗子
Career crooks.
Finley 这些名字你觉得熟吗
Finley, those names ring a bell?
可以别管Daly兄弟了
We can forget the Daly brothers.
他们是我一开始的目标
They were my first targets,
但是他们走私的只是外国鸟类
but all they smuggle now are exotic birds.
我喜欢鸟
I like birds.
我已经通知美国鱼类和野生动物保护局了
I notified U.S. Fish and Wildlife.
哦 那另一个名字呢 呃 Carbone
Uh, what about this other name? Um... Carbone?
Nestor Carbone
Nestor Carbone.
Tiny Joe Carbone之子 现任黑帮老大
Son of Tiny Joe Carbone, the late Mob boss.
没错 这就说得通了
Yeah, that would make sense.
他们在我面前不说英语
They never spoke English in front of me.
我们知道该去哪找他吗
Do we know where to find him?
我们的情报说他有一家汽车修理厂
Our Intel says he owns a body shop
就在东瀑布区 我会去
in the East Falls area. I'll dig up
查一下确切地址发给你们
an exact address and send it to you.
过去那边
Get over there.
-查清楚 -好的 Gibbs
- Check it out. - Will do, Gibbs.
我跟你们一起
I'm coming with you.
我是说
I mean...
如果你认为
only if you think
你真的没问题 兄弟
you're up for it, pal.
当然
Yeah.
呃 Quinn
Uh, Quinn...
听着 呃 我不太确定
Look, uh, I'm not so sure.
我很确定 我要去
Well, I am sure. I'm going.
你被捆着暴打了多少天了
You've been taped up and beaten for the last how many days?
我说你睡一觉再说吧 Finley
I say you sleep on it, Finley.
我说我们
I say we all
所有人都睡觉去
sleep on it.
Gibbs 我拿到Ducky取出的
Gibbs, I got the results back
子弹的弹道检测结果了
on the bullets that Ducky pulled.
哦 它们告诉你什么了
Yeah? What'd they tell you?
肯定不是抢劫 九毫米口径
Definitely not a mugging. Nine-millimeter,
空尖弹 近距离
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表