从他的...开始
starting with his...
好了 Duck 我明白了
Okay, Duck. I got it.
我们需要去接受害人的女儿
We need to pick up the daughter.
社会服务机构
Social Services are
已经在去往学校的路上了
on their way to the school.
Bishop找到丈夫服役的地点
Bishop, find out where the husband's assigned.
以及有人能把这个倒霉玩意儿关了吗
And somebody turn that damn thing off.
额 实际上 Gibbs 我刚刚
Uh, actually, Gibbs, I just got
收到了一条我房♥东发来的信息
a text from my landlord.
我的热水器爆了
My water heater exploded.
你是指裂了吗
Don't you mean burst?
有区别吗
There's a difference?
有啊 裂了是漏水
Yeah, a burst is a leak.
爆了是有损坏
Exploded means casualties.
好吧 这个裂了听起来挺严重的
Eh, well, the “burst” sounds pretty bad.
你介意我 你懂得
Do you mind if I, you know...
谢啦 帮我拿着
Thanks. Um, do you mind?
老大 不知道是啥情况 这个电视关不了
Boss, I don't know what's going on here, the TV won't turn off.
我不知道问题出在哪
I don't know what the deal is.
也许是短路了
Maybe it's got a short in it,
或者是哪有损伤
or something's wrong with the pi...
关了
It's off.
够隐蔽的
Subtle.
是啊 我本想着闪下车灯的
Yeah. I was trying to flash the lights.
你的意思是给我放一段这个
You mean get me canned?
911短♥信♥是什么情况
What's with the 911 text?
我找到了Chen的邮差
I found Chen's courier.
然后你就跳上了你的房♥车开过来告诉我
And so you jumped in your Winnebago to come to tell me?
不 我跳上了他的
No... I jumped in his.
Renée Turner少校
Lieutenant Commander Renée Turner
被分配到了国防后勤局
was assigned to the Defense Logistics Agency.
她的丈夫驻扎在日本横须贺的海军基地
Her husband is stationed at our naval base in Yokosuka, Japan.
-通知他了吗 -Quinn正在通知
- Has he been notified? - Quinn's on it.
与此同时 她女儿将会和外婆待在一起
In the meantime, the daughter's gonna stay with her grandma.
你检查过Turner的心理评估了吗
You check Turner's psych evals?
检查过了 没有抑郁记录
Yes. No history of depression,
或任何潜在
or anything that might indicate
-自杀的倾向 -她的指挥官怎么说
-she's a suicide risk. -C.O.
他说Turner少校很稳定 人缘好
He said Commander Turner was stable, well-liked.
是啊 她记录上唯一的瑕疵就是
Yeah. The only blip on her record is this...
Turner最近代表国防后勤局
Turner recently made several large
下了几单数量巨大的电脑订单
computer purchases on behalf of the DLA,
然后在最后几分钟取消了这些订单
then cancelled the orders at the last minute.
这有什么问题
How's that blippy?
她一开始就不应该下这几个订单
Well, she should've never placed the orders in the first place.
国防后勤局已经库存过剩了
DLA was already overstocked on that model.
这意味着什么
Yeah, but what does that mean?
有些意义 找出来
It means something. Find out what.
好吧 他说的绝对是你去 因为 额
Okay, he definitely means you, because, uh,
电脑不是我的菜
computers are not my thing.
等Bishop回来
I'll run it down with Bishop.
我和她一起查
Whenever she gets back.
我告诉过你了我什么也不知道
I told you I have no idea.
我不知道Chen打算干什么
I don't have a clue what Chen is up to.
我只负责送货 仅此而已
I make deliveries, that's it.
如果这是真的 Dabney
If that were true, Dabney,
你真的觉得我会
do you really think I would've gone through
费这么大♥麻♥烦追踪到你
all this trouble of tracking you down?
我又不了解你
Well, I don't really know you.
我是个很有效率的人
I'm a very efficient person.
以及一个糟糕的司机
And a terrible driver.
你一直在猛踩我的刹车
You were riding my brakes the entire time.
如果不是你开着白老师的实验室到处乱逛
Well, maybe if you didn't drive around in Walter White's lab.
嘿 哥们儿 这是我的房♥子
Hey. This is my house, buddy.
还有 你知道吗 我已经告诉过你两次了 拖鞋
And you know what? I've already told you twice... shoes off.
好了 朋友 让我们集中注意力
Okay, guys, let's focus.
我们知道Chen正在计划一次
We know Chen is planning an attack
在金融区的袭击
on the financial district.
那你知道的比我多
Well, then you know more than me.
-交待了吧 —爱莫能助
-Talk! -I can't help you.
嘿
Hey!
-现在怎么样 -哦 拜托 兄弟
How about now? Oh, come on, man!
那是葡萄汁 会留下痕迹的
That's grape juice. That's gonna stain.
这可是块不错的地毯
That's a nice rug.
是Bed Bath&Beyond【中等价位家具公♥司♥】
Bed, Bath & Beyond?
-是我奶奶的 -哦
That was my Nana's. Oh.
Chen 交代了吧
Chen. Talk.
好吧 我可能一不小心听到了他的人
Okay. I might've overheard some of his guys
谈论起些袭击 有可能
talking about some sort of attack, maybe.
在一些电子设备上 我觉得
On something electrical, I think.
电子设备
The electrical grid?
有可能
Could've been.
Chen在哪
Where's Chen?
嘿
Hey.
一不小心
Oops.
好吧好吧好吧好吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
听着 我也不知道
Look, I don't have a clue
Chen在哪里 我甚至没见过那哥们儿
where Chen is. I've never even met the guy.
我的意思是 他的人打给我
I mean, his people call me,
我按指令行动 仅此而已
I do what they say, that's it.
我没什么可告诉你的了
There's nothing else I can tell you.
What do you think? I believe him.
很好 因为我们没果汁可用了
Good, because we're out of juice.
我看过他的导航系统了
I looked at his navigation system.
在所有地方里有一个地方
There's a record of all the places
他上周一直在去
he's been to in the last week.
有可能和Chen有关系
Something might connect to Chen.
好的 我去核实一下
Okay. I'll check it out.
你应该回NCIS去 没门儿
- You should head back to NCIS. - No way.
-我要和你一起 -Gibbs叫你不要参与
- I'm coming with you. - Gibbs ordered you to stand down.
我不害怕Gibbs
I'm not afraid of Gibbs.
好吧实际上 我有一点害怕
Well, actually, I'm a little bit afraid of him.
Qasim不希望你
And Qasim wouldn't want you
置身于这种危险之中
putting yourself at risk like this.
好吧 我可不会
Well, Qasim wasn't exactly someone
向Qasim那种人请教策略
I would go to for tactical advice.
所以计划就是你在酒吧那里待着
So plan is you hang out by the bar.
当他们开始分队的时候
And then when they start dividing up the teams,
我们就可以假装不经意地遇到对方
we'll accidentally bump into each other.
表现得惊讶一点 然后我就可以把你列为我的第四个
Act surprised, and then I'll add you as my fourth.
只是不要提你接连六年都在当地
Just don't mention that you were all-state six years in a row.
只有一个问题
Just one problem.
NCIS的保龄球聚会一小时之前就结束了
The NCIS Bowl-Off ended an hour ago.
Hi 我是...Hi
Hi, I'm... Hi.
Pete 正准备走
Pete. Leaving.
我不是
I'm not.
好吧 好
Right. Well.
很高兴见到你 不论你是谁
It was nice meeting you, whoever you are.
所以
So.
你打保龄球吗
Do you bowl?
这很快
That was quick.
他们有Julius橙汁吗 Palmer医生
Did they have Orange Julius, Dr. Palmer?
不是Palmer
Not Palmer.
所以我要继续等待
So my wait continues.
你拿到了什么
What do you got?
到现在为止只有毒性报告
Well, so far, only this toxicology report.
别的都没有问题除了一项
Everything clear, except for one anomaly.
Turner指挥官在她的血液里有过高的
Commander Turner had unusually high levels
催产素
of oxytocin in her bloodstream.
这种现象一半出现在正在哺乳期的妈妈
Has more in common with a lactating mother
又或者是一个得了相思病的青少年身上
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表