that there might be something else,
但是出于职业道德 她不能透露其他信息给他
but ethically couldn't divulge anything else to him.
嗯
Hmm.
他不能读心吗?
He couldn't break her with his look?
我被吉布斯吓到了
I'm intimidated by Gibbs.
吉布斯 吉布斯
Gibbs, Gibbs.
啊 你说话了!
Ah, you do talk!
没错 而且有时候废话太多 哈?
Yep, and a little bit too much sometimes, huh?
温斯顿·丘吉尔有一只
Winston Churchill had a parrot
名为"咒骂者查理"的鹦鹉
named Charlie the Curser.
他常常模仿丘吉尔的口音
He often went on
发表一些反纳粹的长篇大论
anti-Nazi tirades, mimicking Churchill's voice
还会用丘式粗口反对希♥特♥勒♥
and using his favorite profanities against Hitler.
那只鹦鹉比丘吉尔活的久
The parrot outlived Churchill and ended up residing
最后在汉斯福尔地动物园安度晚年
at a zoo called Hansfield.
我就是在那里看到他的
That's where I saw him.
或者说是她
Or, rather, her.
查理是一只雌鸟
Charlie was a female.
哦 我的哥哥发的
Oh, it's my brother.
他错过班机还滞留机场
He missed his plane and he's stranded.
我不得不再收留胡安一天
I have Juan another day.
吉布斯会杀了我的
And Gibbs is gonna kill me.
别告诉吉布斯
Don't tell Gibbs.
别告诉吉布斯
Don't tell Gibbs.
别告诉吉布斯
Don't tell Gibbs.
奎因 你查出什么了吗?
Quinn, what you find out?
希尔中士很受欢迎
Well, Sergeant Hill was very well-liked.
我问了几个跟她一起在阿富汗服役的海军士兵
I spoke to several Marines who served with her in Afghanistan.
她连一个敌人都没有
She didn't have any enemies.
他们知道她当时在考虑
They know she was thinking of going to work
去为国防承包商工作吗?
for a defense contractor?
不知道 我问过了
No, and I asked.
我们在医院的时候
While we were at the hospital,
希尔中士心脏骤停
Sergeant Hill went into cardiac arrest.
嗯 他们可以救活她的
Eh, they were able to resuscitate her.
她的姐姐承受得住吗?
How's her sister holding up?
不太可以
Not well.
唉 如果我的妹妹有什么好歹
Oh, God, if anything happened
我都不知道该怎么办
to my sister, I don't know what I would do.
我会给医生打电♥话♥的
I'll give the doctor a call.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚刚跟希尔中士公♥寓♥大楼的
Just got off the phone with the leasing agent
租屋中介通过电♥话♥
from the apartment at Sergeant Hill's building.
然后呢?
Oh, yeah?
你有兴趣吗?
You interested?
我不确定
Eh, I'm not sure.
为什么?
Why?
中介给我透露
The agent disclosed that,
呃 前任房♥客是一个九十二岁的老人
uh, the previous tenant was a 92-year-old man,
死在公♥寓♥里了 而且... 而且...
who, who died in the apartment and-and...
有点 呃 有点离奇
It's a little, um, just creepy.
真的吗?
Really?
这就吓着你了?
It bothers you?
呃... 是的 有一点
Uh... yeah, a little.
我 我得 我得好好想想这件事情
I, I got, I got to think about it.
吉布斯?
Gibbs?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我还以为你在地下室
Thought you were in the basement.
之前在 现在我上来了
I was. Now I'm here.
你也失去听觉了吗?
You losing your hearing, too?
托比亚斯 你在做什么?
What are you doing, Tobias?
我之前把这份资料藏起来了
I hid this file.
你没藏好
Not very well.
我都烦了
I'm bored.
这是政♥府♥机密文件
It's a classified government file.
我是政♥府♥机密人员
I'm a classified government guy.
拜托!
Come on!
给我点提示 随便什么 好吗?
Throw me a bone. Anything, will you?
让我帮帮你
Let me help you.
我实在看不下烹饪节目了
Can't watch another cooking show.
回去工作
Go back to the Bureau.
他们不会
They won't sign off
在我的健康评估表格上面签字的
on my fitness for duty evaluation.
- 吉布斯? - 嗯哼?
- Gibbs? - Uh-huh?
我都不知道你亲自上门出诊
Didn't know you made house calls.
我没有
I don't.
介意我拿一杯啤酒吗?
Mind if I get a beer?
你还好吗?
You okay?
艾琳·希尔去世了
Erin Hill passed away.
我很遗憾 医生
Sorry about that, Doc.
保密协议随之失效
Confidentiality ends with death.
所以...
So...
之前我不能告诉你们的是
what I couldn't tell you before was
希尔中士被卷进了一件被掩盖的谋杀案中
Sergeant Hill was involved in the cover-up of a murder.
指挥官要求希尔中士
Sergeant Hill was ordered
做心理治疗
by her commanding officer to have therapy.
她是被迫来见我的
She was seeing me under duress.
前几次治疗中 她几乎不说话
First couple of sessions, she barely said a word,
但是很明显她陷入麻烦了
but it was obvious that she was troubled.
你说她被卷进了一件被掩盖的谋杀案中
You said she was involved in the cover-up of a murder.
是在阿富汗发生的吗?
This something that happened in Afghanistan?
她不肯透露细节给我
She wouldn't give me details.
她不想把任何人牵扯进来
She didn't want to implicate anyone.
格雷斯 你可真行
Grace, you're good.
你可 你可真行
You are. You're really good.
你必须知道一些线索的 不是吗?
You had to have some kind of hint, right?
这事关我们军方的人
This about the murder of some Afghan civilian
谋杀阿富汗平民吗?
by one of our troops?
事关蓄意伤害吗?
It's about a fragging?
- 格雷斯 到底是什么? - 我不知道
- Grace, what? - I don't know.
吉布斯 有没有可能
Gibbs, what about
与那个想雇佣希尔中士的国防承包商有关?
the defense contractor that offered Sergeant Hill a job?
也许她看到了不该看的
Maybe it was hush money
所以他们给了她封口费
for something that she saw over there.
胡佛参与进你的这个案件了吗?
Is J. Edgar consulting on your case?
美国联邦调查局局长 在任近五十年 历经九位总统
希尔中士到底跟你说什么了?
What exactly did Sergeant Hill tell you?
说得不多 她当时心交力瘁 进退两难
Not much. She was stressed and conflicted.
我花了好几个疗程才让她相信
It took me several sessions to convince her
我签了严格的保密协议
that I was bound by strict confidentiality.
好吧 她是牵扯包庇
Well, was she involved in the cover-up,
还是也参与谋杀?
or the murder, too?
她当时正准备开口
She was just beginning to open up.
再多几次治疗 我可能就知道了
A few more sessions, and I might have found out.
你没发现她想自杀吗?
You don't think she was suicidal?
没有 我应该会发现的
Oh, no. I would have seen that.
早上好 马拉德医生
Good morning, Dr. Mallard.
亚历克丝 真是惊喜
Alex. What a pleasant surprise.
什么风把你吹来了?
What brings you down here?
哦 呃 我听说希尔中士去世了
Oh, uh, heard Sergeant Hill died.
我就在想她的尸体运到了没有
I was wondering if her body arrived yet.
帕莫先生去接她了
Now, Mr. Palmer's gone to fetch her,
但是还没回来 你怎么问起这个?
but he hasn't returned yet. Why do you ask?
我以前在联邦执法培训中心告诉学生
Well, I used to teach my students
这有利于调查
at FLETC that it helps the investigation
受害人
to relate to the victim.
哦 好建议
Ooh. Excellent advice.
我昨天在医院陪着希尔中士时
Well, yesterday, when I was at the hospital with Sergeant Hill,
看着她被那些维生设备压着
you know, she was obscured with all this life-support equipment,
我... 我真的不应该带入感情
and I... I really couldn't make a connection.
我知道这样很怪 但是我想过来
This is gonna sound strange, but I hoped to come down here
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表