Whose own is it?
DNA检查需要花费时间
Well, DNA takes time.
那是紫色的吗
Is that purple?
是染成紫色的 没错
It's purple hair dye, yeah.
紫头发
Purple hair.
我害怕了所以什么也没说
I was afraid to say anything.
我不想陷入麻烦
I didn't want to get in trouble.
Margo 你没有陷入麻烦
You're not in trouble, Margo.
Louis人很好
Louis was sweet.
他就是想要一个新的开始 和我一样
He just wanted a fresh start, same as me.
从监狱和临时住所中出来
Away from prisons and halfway houses.
和他的女儿重新团聚
Reunite with his daughter.
可能会在西部某个地方开个小餐馆
Maybe open a little restaurant out west somewhere.
组建一个我们自己的家庭
Start a family of our own.
但是
But...
这些都要花钱
That would take money.
我们就想要这么多
That's all we wanted.
我根本不知道Louis还有枪
I didn't know Louis even had a gun.
住在那的人还好吗
Is the guy who lived there okay?
他还好
Yeah. He's fine.
那把钥匙本来应该让我们的生活变好的
That key was gonna make everything better for us.
如果真的有那把钥匙的话
If there even was a key.
有这把钥匙
There was.
在我们这
We have it.
你有
You do?
额 那钻石
Uh... mm, were the diamonds
在Louis的朋友说的地方吗
where Louis' friend said they'd be?
是在哪儿啊
And where was that?
你的意思是你不知道
You mean you don't know?
Margo 看着我
Margo, look at me.
这个地方不会有谈判交易
There's no deal to be had here.
你不需要
You won't need one.
你想变得更好
You want to make it better?
告诉我们吧
Just tell us.
Delware
Delaware.
他说
He said
是在Delaware的一个小银行
some tiny bank in Delaware.
额 可能是Selbyville
Um, Selbyville, maybe?
谢谢
Thanks.
等等 让我把这个录下来
Wait, let me record this.
好吧 记住 Al Capone的金库
Well, just remember, Al Capone's vault
有一大堆虚无在里面
had a whole lot of nothing inside.
好的
Okay.
这可不是虚无啊
That is not nothing.
哼哼 所以 没窗户的牢房♥
Hmm. So, no window, hmm?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid not.
好吧 我能至少留着这么吗
Well, can I at least keep this?
、可以
Sure.
还有其他事吗或者你只是来幸灾乐祸的
And was there something else or did you just come here to gloat?
我就想知道
I want to know if there are any, uh,
还会有任何额外的惊喜等着我吗
additional surprises I should be expecting.
公♥寓♥里还有别的住户吗
Any more occupants in the apartment?
如果你期待的是这个
Well, if you expect them,
他们就不是惊喜了
they won't be surprises, now, will they?
但是
But...
如果你非要知道 它对来说值多少
if you must know... what's it worth to you?
我应该想到是这样的
I should've known better.
享受你人生的第三阶段
Enjoy your third life sentence.
嘿
Hey.
-公♥寓♥没问题的 -三秒后开门
- You're good. - Open door three.
不会再有惊喜
No more surprises.
也许
Maybe.
今日 两起重点案件有重要突破
And a major break in two high-profile cases today
作为海军罪案调查处 即NCIS的发言人
as a spokesman for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service,
发表了...的报告
known as NCIS, reports the recovery of...
所以 好莱坞
So, has Hollywood called yet
准备买♥♥下电影版权了吗
for the movie rights?
不 还没有
No, not yet.
除非Denzel Washington来扮演我 否则我是不会卖♥♥我的部分的
I'm not selling mine unless Denzel Washington plays me.
这件事对提高我的公众形象怎么样
How's that for raising my profile?
忘了你的公众形象吧
Forget your profile.
我不会再给你压力了
I'm done pushing you.
嘿 Jenna
Hey, Jenna.
你现在干的这些事
What you do so well,
我只是不确定我能干好
I'm just not sure that I would be very good at it.
是啊
Yeah.
太实诚了
Too honest.
不不 我从来 从来没说过
No, no, I never, I never said that.
你说我与恶魔共舞
You said I danced with the devil.
那和诚实没有任何关系
That had nothing to do with honesty.
-那无关个人 -不 有关系的
- And that it's nothing personal? - It wasn't.
对我来说 有的
But it is to me. It is.
就是有私人感官的
It is personal.
这就是我
It's who I am.
这就是我做的也是我爱的
It's what I do and I love it.
-我不会就此道歉 -你确实不用
-I make no apologies. -Nor should you.
我想你的世界 Lee
I think the world of you, Lee...
但是
...but...
但是什么
But what?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 作为一对专业的问题解决者
Well, for a couple of professional problem solvers,
我们 我们不是很擅长这个
we're not... very good at this.
对我来说 是时候
It's time...
后退一步了
for me to take a step back.
好的
Okay.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
是啊 我也这么觉得
Yeah, me, too.
我不知道 我还是觉得 额 McGee不应该告诉她
I don't know, I still think, uh, McGee shouldn't tell her.
这下可更难了
Well, this is gonna make that a lot harder.
我必须得说 Nick 作为一个曾经以骗人为生的人
I have to say, Nick, for someone who's lied for a living,
你对欺骗真是有很多种理解啊
you sure have a lot of opinions about lying.
卧底时的欺骗不像是在现实生活好吗
Lying undercover is nothing like real life. Okay?
有一件事 真实的生活就像在打赌
For one thing, actual lives are at stake.
好吧 有时在现实生活里也一样
Well, sometimes in real life, too.
哦 就像
Oh, like, uh...
就像你的家庭 Alex
like with your family, Alex?
像那些必要的邪恶东西 哼
Like all that necessary evil stuff? Hmm?
你还瞒着我们什么
What are you not telling us?
赶紧走吧 姐儿们 没什么可说的
Just keep it moving, sister, nothing to see here.
马克吐恩说的那句是啥来着
What is it Mark Twain said?
如果你总说实话
“If you always tell the truth,
你就不需要记住任何事
you never have to remember anything”?
马克吐恩可从来没从他床底下发现过尸体
Mark Twain never found a body under his bed.
嘿 和Triff谈的怎么样
Hey, how'd it go with Triff?
额 进行的 还不错
Uh... it, uh, it went well.
我得到了我想要的 某种程度上
I got what I needed, sort of.
好吧 我们就是在聊
Well, we were just saying how you made the right call
你没告诉Delilah是个正确的决定
by not telling Delilah.
不 我们没有
No, we weren't.
我告诉她了
I told her.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
就在刚刚 在回来的路上
Just now, on the way back.
随着新闻的发酵和其他的事 不得不告诉她了
Kind of had to with the news and everything.
哇 你告诉 你告诉她所有的事
Whoa, you told, you told her everything?
尸体和三重谋杀
The body and the triple homicides?
所有事
Everything...
除了我之前就知道三重谋杀案
except the part about me knowing
这部分
about the triple homicide beforehand.
我又没疯
I'm not crazy.
我就靠你们每一个人帮我保守秘密了
I'm counting on each one of you to keep that secret for me.
誓死不说 哥们
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表