对不起 呃
I'm sorry, uh,
Campbell警探 我道歉
Detective Campbell, I apologize.
早先我们拍了些犯罪现场的照片 所以
We, uh, we took some crime scene photos earlier. So, uh,
如果任何一张有任何用处 告诉我们
if any of 'em could be of any use, just let us know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想我们可以走了
I think we're good to go.
尸体是你们的了
Dead body's all yours.
239次航♥班♥最后登机广播
This is the final boarding call for Flight 239...
现在乘客们必须登机
...passengers must board at this time.
特别探员Gibbs吗
Special Agent Gibbs?
TSA的Gregg Rogers
Gregg Rogers, TSA.
长官 我很荣幸
It's a real honor, sir.
我们的士官在你这儿吗
You have our petty officer?
是的 她被关起来了
Yeah, she's locked up tight.
不喜欢把军人关起来
Don't like holding military.
她到底做了什么
What'd she do, exactly?
如果危及国♥家♥安♥全♥就别告诉我了
Don't tell me if it compromises national security.
尽管我会把秘密带进坟墓
Although I will take any secret to my grave.
她在这里吗
Is she in here?
是的 这是我们的拘留区
Yeah, it's our detention area.
开门
Open it.
她伤得很重 她一直
She's pretty beat up and she keeps
要求见她的丈夫
asking for her husband.
她是间谍吗
Is she a spy?
如果是的话 你不必告诉我
You don't have to say if she is.
开玩笑吗
Seriously?
这
It's...
黄色探员 我是蓝色探员
Agent Yellow, this is Agent Blue.
大金属门的密♥码♥是什么
What's the code for the big metal door?
完毕
Over.
快回复 黄色探员
Come in, Agent Yellow.
你有钥匙吗 蓝色探员
You got a key, Agent Blue?
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
-哇 停下 -离我远一点
- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop! - Get away from me!
-走开 -Kelly Kelly 嘿
- Get away! - Kelly, Kelly. Hey.
救救我
Help me!
那封神秘的邮件还让你发疯吗
That mystery e-mail still driving you nuts?
它没让我发疯
It's not driving me nuts,
只是 很烦人
it's just, it's annoying.
-想感觉好点吗 -怎么做
- Want to feel better? - How?
看这个
Take a look at this.
你有98000封
You have 98,000
未读邮件吗
unread e-mails?
98000多
98 plus.
怎么会 为什么
How? Why?
在我卧底的时候
Well, when I was undercover I-I...
我从没有查看过邮件 你知道吗
I never checked them, you know?
所以 我不可能看得完
So, I could never... I could never catch up,
所以干脆我就不尝试了 老兄
so at some point I just quit trying, man.
你晚上怎么睡着的
How do you sleep at night?
哦 仰卧 全♥裸♥ 新鲜空气的感觉不错
Oh, on my back. Naked. Fresh air feels nice.
给我报告情况
I need a sitrep.
老大 Ristow士官
Uh, boss, Petty Officer Ristow
在医院待了一夜 因为营养不良
spent the night in the hospital. She's being treated
和一些轻伤在接受治疗
for malnutrition, minor injuries.
现在 她身体状况还好
Now, physically, she'll be okay,
但是她的心理状态 完全是一团糟
but psychologically, it's another story.
没错 Quinn和Bishop现在跟她一起呢
Yeah. Quinn and Bishop are with her now.
丈夫呢
The husband?
在战斗中失踪 定位过他的手♥机♥
M.I.A. Pinged his phone.
什么都没查到 对他和他的车发了协查通告
Nothing. BOLO out on him and his car,
一辆1985年奥兹莫比尔短剑高配款
a 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme.
他的情况我们了解多少
What do we know about him?
很古怪
Squirrelly.
这是Francis探员的原话
Direct quote from Agent Francis.
好吧 那Francis在哪儿
Well, where is Francis?
Ristow不再是失踪人员了
Ristow's not a missing person anymore.
现在这是我们的案子了
Our case now.
Chris和Kelly五年前
Chris and Kelly were married
结的婚 他们住在
five years ago. They live in
特拉华州的威明顿市
Wilmington, Delaware. He works
他是一家法律公♥司♥的夜间门卫
as a night watchman for a law firm.
没有孩子 他的个人记录毫无瑕疵
No kids. And his record is spotless.
-她为什么去机场 -不知道
- Why'd she go to the airport? - Unknown.
他们的信♥用♥卡♥上没有机票支出
No airline charges on their credit cards.
丈夫和绑♥架♥者有什么联♥系♥吗
There any connection between the husband and the kidnapper?
没有 只是一个喜欢在自己地下室里关押漂亮女孩的神经病
No. Just a psychopath who wanted a pretty girl in his basement.
哦 好吧 这个神经病有名字吗
Yeah, well, does the psychopath have a name?
有的 Olek Lazarenko 乌克兰人
Yes, Olek Lazarenko. Ukrainian.
-这人可真讨人厌 -他犯过的罪行
- Real piece of work. - It's actually faster
可谓罄竹难书
to list the crimes he didn't commit.
给他脸上砸一个哑铃
Getting his face smashed in by a dumbbell
还是挺合人心意的
seems pretty appropriate.
他活该
He deserved it.
去她丈夫工作的地方
Go to where the husband works.
看看他们知道什么
See what they know.
我知道这很困难 但我们必须
I know this is difficult, but we have to
问你几个问题
ask you a few questions.
这是绑♥架♥你的那个人吗
Is this the man who kidnapped you?
你杀了他吗
Did you kill him?
我必须这么做
I had to.
-我被逮捕了吗 -没有
- Am I under arrest? - No.
完全不是
Not remotely.
你才是受害人 这明显
You're the victim here. It was clearly
是正当防卫
self-defense.
能不能告诉我们 你是怎么被绑♥架♥的
Can you tell us how you were kidnapped?
我刚刚轮班回到家
Well, I'd just gotten home from my shift.
开始从车里取下杂物
Started unloading groceries.
大概什么时候
Around what time?
大概在午夜
Uh, around midnight.
我把东西放在一边 然后
I was putting stuff away, and...
突然地
and suddenly
一只手捂住了我的嘴
there was a hand on my mouth.
Kelly 你逃跑的时候
Kelly, when you escaped,
为什么没去警♥察♥局
why not go to the police?
为什么去机场
Why go to the airport?
Chris叫我去那里找他
It's where Chris said to meet him.
你跟Chris说过话 你的丈夫
You spoke to Chris, your husband?
我逃脱以后
After I escaped...
就一个劲地跑
I just started running.
我借了一个人的手♥机♥
And I borrowed some man's cell phone.
我给Chris打电♥话♥ 他说
I called Chris, and he said
我们需要立即在机场汇合
we needed to meet at the airport right away.
为什么
Why?
逃离这个国家
To leave the country.
他说他随后会解释的
He said he'd explain later.
但是他没在机场
But he wasn't at the airport.
我现在能回家吗
Can I go home now?
抱歉 我们必须把你置于保护性监禁
I'm sorry. We need to keep you in protective custody.
为什么我会需要保护
Why do I need protection?
那个禽兽
That animal
是单独行动的
acted alone.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你被绑♥架♥的时候 Chris在哪儿
Where was Chris when you were taken?
在工作 值夜班
At work... graveyard shift.
我不得不问 你跟Chris最近吵过架吗
Have to ask-- were you and Chris fighting recently?
等等 什么
Wait... what?
你们不会认为
You don't think--?
不不不 Chris不会做任何事的
No, no, no. Chris didn't do anything.
他处在危险中
He's in danger.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表