The only connection is she calls the hotline
下士接了起来
and the corporal picks up.
说得对 那么问题来了
Precisely, which begs the question,
那个电♥话♥到底说了什么
what was that call about?
说得对
Precisely.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
他用了个三音节副词
He used a three-syllable adverb.
我敢说今年我已经遇到一个大事了
I daresay my years here have made an impact.
Maya Davis 33岁
Maya Davis, 33 years old,
在一个地板公♥司♥的产品开♥发♥部门工作 独居
worked in product development at a flooring company, lived alone.
McGee和Torres正在搜查她的公♥寓♥
McGee and Torres are searching her apartment.
但是目前为止 他们还没发现任何
But so far, they haven't found anything that tells us
能告诉我们她为何给危机中心打电♥话♥的东西
why she made a call to the crisis center.
也没找到她写在纸上的
Or what kind of form she meant
跟"福"有关的东西
when she wrote it on that paper.
Abby还查过她的车
Abby also processed her car,
但是什么都没有
but it came out clean.
有人知道了什么
Someone had to know something.
Maya有两个兄弟
Maya had two brothers.
他们说 唯一的问题就
The only problem they said was
跟她过于活跃的前男友有关
with her overactive ex-boyfriend.
Maya去年提请了对他的限制令
Maya filed a restraining order against him last year.
报告说
Report said that
他打碎了她的车玻璃
he smashed her car windows,
就是那个时候她得到了一个未登记的电♥话♥号♥码
that's when she got an unlisted number,
但是他过去六个月一直待在新西兰
but he's been living in New Zealand for the last six months.
也可能是雇了其他人去替他做黑活
Could've hired someone else to do his dirty work.
还是不知道这跟那通电♥话♥是怎么联♥系♥起来的
Still no telling how that would connect to the call.
查出来
Find out.
呃 实际上 Gibbs 还有一件事
Uh, actually, Gibbs, one more thing:
Maya的日常行程单上说
Maya's normal schedule suggests that
她毒发身亡的时候正在去单位的路上
she was on her way to work when she died,
但是在她中毒期间
but during the time frame of her poisoning,
她的电♥话♥跟她公♥寓♥附近的信♥号♥♥塔有过信♥号♥♥联♥系♥
her cell pinged off a tower near her apartment.
注射毒液是在家里进行的吗
The dart was injected at home?
我也是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
跟McGee和Torres说一下进展
Loop in McGee and Torres.
如果真的发生在她的住处 找到证据
If it happened at her place, find proof.
-哦 -哦 -抱歉
- Ooh. - Ooh - pardon me,
主任
Director.
Reeves探员 我一直在找你
Officer Reeves, I've been looking for you.
我有一些工作计划
I've got something in the works.
机密任务 细节还在制定
Compartmented mission, details forthcoming.
非常高危
Extremely high-risk.
你有兴趣吗
Are you interested?
非常有兴趣 长官
100%, sir, absolutely.
关于你当前的事务
And your current detail.
一只小鸟告诉我
A little birdie told me that you resorted
你把一个老年公民用手铐拷在了椅子上
to handcuffing a senior citizen to a chair.
那是个小小的失误 真的
That was a minor blip, really.
我们度过了愉快的一夜
We had a fine night,
现在我们回到了这里 随叫随到
and now we're back here ready to help when called upon.
现在你们又玩起了寻宝游戏
And in the meantime, a scavenger hunt.
哦 不 呃 Henry后背不舒服 想要个加热垫
Oh, no, uh, Henry asked for a heating pad for his back.
啊
Ah.
幸运的是 Abby的实验室里什么都有
Luckily, Abby has everything in that lab of hers,
她还给他做了这个欢迎垫子
and she also made him this welcome mat.
嗯 喜欢这个装饰
Mm, like the studs.
我会留意你的新指令的
I'll be in touch with your new orders.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No.
真该死(我的后背好好的 傻瓜)
Bloody hell!
我找到一些纸 但是没什么
Well, I found some papers, but nothing that flags
让我觉得跟她写的 "福" 有关
as the form she was talking about.
而且没什么东西能表明 她是在这里
And nothing that indicates the dart was injected
中了毒
while she was here.
Maya 我一直很喜欢这个名字
Maya-- I always liked that name.
你知道 当我在Wisconsin卧底的时候
You know, when I was undercover in Wisconsin,
我有一个联♥系♥人就叫Maya
I had a contact named Maya.
她能用指甲钳和玉米芯杀掉你
She could kill you with a nail clipper and a corncob.
嗨 呃
Hey, uh,
说到有名字的女性
speaking of women with names,
你和 呃 Quinn 有情况吗
you and, uh, Quinn ever have a thing?
什么
What?
你知道 就是Bishop 呃
Well, you know, it's just Bishop, uh,
跟我说了这些不靠谱的谣言
shared this crazy rumor
她还一直跟我八卦这件事 你懂我的意思
and she keeps bugging me about it, you know what I mean.
等等 你觉得我跟Quinn有情况吗
Wait, you think that Quinn and I had a thing?
我不知道
I don't know.
有情况吗
Did you?
没有
No.
我从未试过 不过
Well, I never tried, but,
不过如果这事能让人相信 我不会介意这个八卦
but if it's believable, I wouldn't mind that rumor,
你知道 流传开来
you know, making its way around.
这能提高我的声望 你懂我的意思吧
It feeds the rep, you know what I'm saying?
是啊
Right.
但是 我是说 就说 你和Quinn 你 呃
But, I mean, as far as-as you and Quinn, you, uh...
从来没在她看着的时候用麦克风唱过歌♥吗
never sang into a microphone while she watched?
看看这个 上面说这是过敏药
Look at this, it says it's allergy medicine.
看起来不像 看着更像铅笔屑
It doesn't look like that, looks more like pencil shavings.
没错 但是怎么会有人
Yeah, but why would anybody put
把铅笔屑放进药瓶里面
pencil shavings inside of a pill bottle?
或者说为什么会有人存着铅笔屑
Or why would anyone keep them at all?
所以那是真的吗
So it's true?
你们在这里找到了Maya
You found Maya out here?
你们做什么 把她的车拖到车站了吗
What'd you do? Haul her car away to the station already?
你是谁
Who are you?
Dale Gruber 大楼管♥理♥员♥
Dale Gruber, building manager.
我一听到消息就尽快赶回来了
I came back as soon as I heard what happened.
我当时正在城外一个养蛇人会议上
I was out of town at a snake owner's convention.
哦 这就说得通了
Well, that makes sense.
我们在这里没看到监控探头
We didn't see any security cameras here.
有没有什么办法能知道今早晨6点到8点
Is there any way of knowing who was in the apartment
谁在这个公♥寓♥里面
between 6:00 and 8:00 this morning?
没办法 不过我很怀疑Maya
No, but then again I doubt if even Maya herself
会有什么理由在那个时间待在家里
would've been home for a good chunk of that time.
-为什么 -她经常出去
- Why not? - She used to go out,
每天早晨都是 上班前走上很长一段路
every morning, took a long walkright before work.
如果她还在附近 她的手♥机♥
If she's still in the neighborhood, her cell should
应该会跟附近的信♥号♥♥塔有信♥号♥♥联♥系♥
ping off the tower nearby.
嗨 如果你们在这里看到一个大蟒蛇的话
Hey, if you guys see any sign of a boa constrictor in there,
能不能告诉我
could you let me know?
我从大概周五开始就没见到Bonnie了
I haven't seen Bonnie since... Friday.
我们会发出协查通告的
We'll put out a BOLO.
? I've known men who have had love ?
? But threw it... ?
Gibbs 告诉我你找到他了
Gibbs, tell me you've got him.
他在哪
Where is he?
你好 Reeves
Hello, Reeves.
我猜你把Henry弄丢了
I'm guessing you lost Henry.
他设了个圈套还摘下了手铐
He laid a trap and then he picked the cuffs.
我找他找了两个小时
I've been looking for him for the last two hours.
我找到这附近 觉得他也许会在这里
I was driving nearby and I thought maybe he'd be here,
然后你们两个就打算杀杀我的傲气
and you two were just taking the Mick out of me,
你知道 因为你俩都是陆战队员 而我是个英国佬
you know, 'cause you're both Marines and I'm a Brit?
什么美国革命之类的东西
The whole American Revolution thing?
他不在这里
He's not here.
好吧
Right.
该死
Damn.
你有不错的直觉
You've got good instincts, Reeves.
要好好用起来
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表