Something like that.
万人迷
Heartbreaker?
小心甲板
Attention on deck!
继续
Carry on.
这趟是从梅港到诺福克为期两夜的巡航
So, this is a two-night cruise from Mayport to Norfolk.
预计明天到达
Scheduled to arrive tomorrow,
但海军想在抵达前得到答案
but the Navy's looking for answers before then.
在所有人离船之前
Before everyone gets off the ship?
他们在船上期间
It's my job to worry about everyone
我的工作就是关心每一个人
while they're on the ship.
除了全体船员 我们还有63位平民老虎
In addition to a full crew, we got 63 civilian Tigers.
打断一下 为什么叫他们老虎
Excuse me, why do you call them “Tigers”?
哦 保密
Oh, that's classified.
你认真的
You serious about that?
不是 但是真的答案很无趣
No, but the real answer would bore you.
我想要整个事件保持低调
I'd prefer to keep this whole thing low-key.
-如果谋杀的消息传了出去 -会引发混乱
- If word of a murder gets out... - It can get messy.
确认尸体身份了吗
You got an I.D. on the body?
我们发现尸体后就开始点名了
Took muster after we found the body,
但船上的队员没有来报到
and the ship's nav failed to report.
我们没有移♥动♥任何东西
But we waited to move anything.
就像你说的 一团糟
It's like you said-- messy.
头上有钝器伤
Blunt force trauma to the head?
可能是外物击打
Could be from an object
或者是压缩机造成的 很明显
or from the compactor itself, which is clearly
压缩机非常有用
very, very effective.
我倾向外物击打
I'm going with object.
哦
Ooh.
哈
Huh.
看起来像是他们用来把垃圾推进压缩机的棍子
Looks like what they use to push the trash through the pulper.
如果你们拍完照了
If you guys are done photo-documenting,
我就要移♥动♥尸体了
I can move the body now.
好的 移吧 中校
Yeah, do it. Commander?
是Vivian Mills上尉 领航员
Lieutenant Vivian Mills, navigator.
船上有她的家属吗
She have family on board?
Mills上尉
Lieutenant Mills,
请到起居室报道
please report to the wardroom.
Mills上尉请到起居室报道
Lieutenant Mills to the wardroom.
你的老虎正在找你
Your Tiger is looking for you.
受害者有一位老虎在船上
Victim had one Tiger on board.
一位表亲 David Kemmons
A cousin-- David Kemmons.
没有必要引起恐慌
Don't need to start a panic,
所以我们要安静地私下通知他
so we're going to inform him quietly and privately.
明白
Understood?
我们也更愿意这样
We prefer it that way.
我的表妹在哪儿 发生了什么
Where's my cousin? What's going on?
所有人都在议论 发生谋杀案了吗
Everybody's been talking. Has there been a murder?
啊 船上消息传得快
Ah. Word travels fast on a ship.
我现在想起来了
I remember that now.
不止是船上
Not just the ship.
网上都传遍了
I mean, it's all over social media.
全世界都知道了
The whole damn world knows.
"在参与海军巡游 大家表现得怪怪的
“On Navy cruise. People acting weird.
"一堆NCSI探员
“A bunch of NCSI agents
"刚到这 是发生谋杀案了吗
“just got here. Has there been a murder?
话题 #支持部队 #杀人小船
#SupportOurTroops, #MurderBoat.”
是船舰 杀人之舰
It's a ship, murder ship.
晚了 杀人小船已经流行了
Too late-- murder boat's already trending.
Kasey Powers是谁
Who's Kasey Powers?
青少年流行歌♥星
The teen pop star?
夏季服装
“Summer Scrubs”?
男朋友 烦朋友
“Boyfriend, Annoyfriend”?
女孩儿都太愤怒了
Girls are so angry.
Kasey
Kasey was
是我离婚期间的精神支柱
my spirit animal during my divorce.
她也在Hoover舰上
Turns out she's on board
作为军队友好之旅的一部分
the Hoover as part of a military goodwill tour.
没有音乐会 只是做宣传
No concerts, just publicity.
KP有三百万关注者
KP has three million followers who are
他们都对舰上网络信♥号♥♥被关闭表示愤怒
pretty mad that the shipboard Internet has now been disabled.
上帝禁止他们得知真♥相♥
Heaven forbid they wait on any facts.
舰上领航员
Right. Ship's navigator,
Vivian Mills上尉
Lieutenant Vivian Mills
被发现死于舰上的固体垃圾处理区
was found dead in the ship's solid waste processing area.
垃圾房♥
The trash room.
完美的记录 多项嘉奖
Spotless record, multiple commendations,
士官楷模
model officer.
没错 乍一看是这样
Yeah, at first glance.
你有其他反对的证据
You have evidence otherwise?
我没有 但是没有人
I got nothing, but nobody
会去垃圾房♥喝下午茶
goes to the trash room for high tea.
她可能被卷入了某些非法行动
She could've been involved in something illegal.
没错
Yeah.
每个人都有阴暗面
Everyone has a dark side.
嘿 Ellie
Hey, Ellie?
我想求你件事儿
I wanted to ask you something.
拜托 别拿我练手
Please, do not practice on me.
什么 不是的 我不是要拿你练手
What? No, I'm not gonna practice on you.
我想到了为我的求婚计划
Wait, I think that I've come up with a way
保密的方法了
to keep my engagement secret.
计划里有我
It involves me?
听着 我们确信
Look, we've established, firmly,
只要我带着这戒指
that I cannot be around this ring
就肯定会破坏我的计划 对吗
without completely spoiling it, okay?
所以 你能替我保管戒指 直到我求婚吗
So, until I propose, will you hang on to it for me?
保管6个月
For six months?
眼不见 心不念 Delilah不会发现
Out of sight, out of mind. Delilah won't find it,
我也不会老想着这事儿
I won't be thinking about it.
但是我明天要和她一起吃午饭
But I'm having lunch with her tomorrow.
要我保持沉默
It's already gonna be hard enough
-已经很困难了 -不 不会有事的
- not to say anything. - No, it's gonna be fine.
Torres怎么样
What about Torres?
哦 我很感动
Oh, I'm-I'm touched,
但是你俩明显有一种书呆感应
but you two clearly have this nerd thing going on.
Eleanor Bishop
Eleanor Bishop...
你可以充当我的Frodo吗
【注:《指环王》中角色】
...can you please be my Frodo?
看 说得太好了
See? That's just beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你和你的表亲很亲近吗
You and your cousin were close?
我们一起在缅因州长大
We grew up in Maine together.
她加入海军是因为这样就可以环游世界了
She joined the Navy so she could travel the world.
我待在后方教大学历史
I stayed behind to teach college history.
但是 没错 我们一直保持联♥系♥
But, yeah, we kept in touch.
你最后一次见到上尉是什么时候
When was the last time you saw the lieutenant?
昨晚 我去男宿舍睡觉之前
Last night, before I went to sleep in male berthing.
你之前上过海军军舰吗
Have you been on a Navy ship before?
这是我第一次上舰
This was my first time.
过去两年我一直缠着她
Been bugging Vivian to sponsor me on a Tiger cruise
让她带我参加老虎巡航项目
for the past two years.
她一般带着她父亲的 但是
She usually brings her dad, but...
他去年冬天去世了
he passed last winter.
这样 只剩我一个亲人
And so, without any other family...
她终于带我来了
she finally gave in.
她非常固执
She could be pretty stubborn.
你在男宿舍一整晚吗
You in male berthing all night?
是的
Yeah.
是的 呃
Yes, uh...
我
I...
这是审讯我吗
Is this an interrogation?
不是
No.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表