我们 我们只是聊天
We're-we're just talking.
他不是
He's not.
我跟这个没关系
I had nothing to do with this.
好了 除非你们两位能找出杀害我表亲的凶手
Now, until you two can find my cousin's killer...
否则请不要打扰我
I'd like to be left alone.
万人迷Quinn探员
Agent Quinn the Heartbreaker.
我想我没觉得吃惊
Guess I shouldn't be surprised.
她是个很迷人的女性
She is a very handsome woman.
只不过探员们应该执行政策
It's just that agents are supposed to enforce policy,
而不是破坏政策
not break it.
海军关于亲善的立场还是很清楚的
The Navy's stance on fraternization is quite clear.
Palmer先生
Mr. Palmer.
他们甚至不允许配偶或者其他重要的人
They won't even allow spouses or significant others
进行通宵的老虎巡航项目
to go on overnight Tiger cruises.
是的 我意识到了
Yes, I'm aware of that.
但是我们能不能回到手头上的问题
But can we get back to the question at hand?
哦 当然 医生
Oh, of course, Doctor.
食物中毒症状如何了
How is that food poisoning?
我是指受害人
I meant the victim.
不过话说回来 我感觉好多了 谢谢
Although, I'm feeling much better, thank you.
好的 呃 Gibbs探员让我带着尸体
Right. Uh, Agent Gibbs is having me take the body
和垃圾房♥的所有证据回华盛顿
and all the trash room evidence back to D.C.,
尸检之前我们是没法得到更多信息了
but we won't know any more until after the autopsy, of course.
当然 不过 左臂有东西
Of course. However, there is the matter of the left arm.
看起来是什么东西重击到肢体
There appears to be something compacted into the flesh.
没错 我说不出这是什么
Yeah. I can't tell what this is exactly,
只能看出来这是某种金属
other than some sort of metal.
考虑到她的尸体是在制纸品机器里发现的
It's odd, considering her body was found
这就有点奇怪了
in the paper goods machine.
我还没考虑过这事
I hadn't considered that.
一艘军舰的废物管理系统是很精确地
Well, a ship's waste management system is very thorough.
塑料 金属 有机材料
Plastic, metals, organic material--
它们都被放到不同的机器分别处理
they're all separated into different machines.
也就是说我们这具尸体跟神秘的金属
Meaning that our body and our mystery metal here
可能是同时被丢弃的
could have been dumped at the same time.
Gibbs探员一定希望能够尽早知道
That's information Agent Gibbs would want sooner
这条信息
rather than later.
是的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
呃 除非
Uh, except...
我能确切地告诉他这到底是什么
it'd be way better if I could tell him what it actually is
而不是在他问的时候仅仅回答他一个懵逼的表情
instead of just giving him a dumb look when he asks.
他绝对会问的
And he will definitely ask.
Abigail
Abigail.
-一切都还好吧 -我不知道
- Is everything all right? - I don't know.
你说呢 你得病的时候
You tell me. You should not come to work
不应该来工作的
when you're sick.
我是食物中毒 不是得了流感
I had food poisoning, not the flu.
是吗
Really?
用药签擦一下证明给我看
Swab and prove it.
我很忙
I'm busy.
我知道
I know.
我能帮上忙 嗨 Jimmy
And I can help. Hi, Jimmy.
嗨 Abby
Hey, Abby.
我一直在研究
So, I have been
犯罪现场的照片 看起来
studying these crime scene photos, and it appears that
我们的神秘金属是根天线
our mystery metal is an antenna,
遥控器上用的那种
like for a remote control.
遥控什么的
A remote control for what?
我不可能连这个都知道的
Well, I can't possibly know that.
暂时还不能
Yet.
Gomer先生 有人说你你昨晚离开过你的舱房♥
Mr. Gomer, you were seen out of your rack last night.
是的
Yes.
说起来有点尴尬
It's kind of embarrassing.
怎么
Why?
我一直在那个大大的白电♥话♥上呼叫Ralph
I kept having to call Ralph on the big white phone.
你晕船吗
You were seasick?
是的 我是说
Yeah. I mean, I accidentally
我不小心把我的手♥机♥掉进了马桶
dropped my phone in the toilet on the last one.
现在 现在都不能用
I mean, doesn't even... even work now,
如果你需要什么证明
if you need proof.
不用了 这就够了
No, that's all right.
没事 我清理过了
Yeah, I cleaned it.
-这就够了 -好的
- I'm good. - All right.
孩子很可爱
Cute kid though.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 嗯
Listen, um...
你能不能别告诉我的海军伙计我晕船了
...could you not tell my Navy buddy that I got sick?
你知道 我们没那么亲近 而且 要知道
You know, we're not that close, and, you know,
他让我揩油免费蹭船是有条件的
he's only letting me mooch a free ride
那就是我必须保证不让他难堪
if I promise not to embarrass him.
我以为老虎们要付钱的
I thought Tigers had to pay.
没错 不过 我是说 两晚的旅行
Sure, but, I mean, two nights of travel?
算上油 食物和旅馆
I mean, you factor in gas, food and hotel,
我是说
I mean...
这简直就是偷啊
this is a steal.
天佑海军
God bless the Navy.
没错
I know, right?
对啊
Uh-huh. Yeah.
Brown上士 你是导航员
Petty Officer Brown, you're in navigation?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我在Mills上尉手下干活
I worked under Lieutenant Mills.
她是个严格律己 努力工作的人
Strict. Hard worker.
但是她刚刚加入这艘船 长官
But she just joined the ship, sir.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
我之前跟她没有私下的接触
I didn't know her personally, sir.
没人跟她私下接触过
None of us did.
你知道 你可以放松点 上士
You know, you can relax, Petty Officer.
需要坐下吗
You like to sit down?
不 长官 谢谢你 长官
No, sir. Thank you, sir.
JaVale
JaVale!
这是军官起居室
This is the officers' wardroom.
-是啊 很有意思 -放尊重点
- Yeah. It's real fancy. - Show some respect.
是你一开始想让我来这条倒霉的
Man, you're the one that wanted me on this damn murder boat
谋杀船的
in the first place.
哦 等等 不是这么说的
Oh, wait, don't say it.
谋杀军舰
Murder ship.
很抱歉 长官
I'm sorry, sir.
只是想给我的小♥弟♥弟♥树立个榜样
Just trying to set a good example for my little brother.
并不管用
It's not working.
会管用的
It will.
谢谢 上士
Thanks, Petty Officer.
起来
Get up.
马上
Now.
我们走
Let's go.
嫌疑犯筛选如何了
Well, how's this for suspect triage?
这里只剩 我不知道 一百多个了
There's only, I don't know, a hundred more to go.
是啊 没人知道任何事
Yeah. Nobody knows anything.
没错
No.
真是个欢乐大家庭
Just one big happy family.
离我远点
Get the hell away from me!
哇哦 哇哦 别紧张
Whoa, whoa. Take it easy.
别跟踪我了
Stop following me,
离我的客户远一点
and stay away from my client!
哇哦 哇哦 有问题吗
Whoa, whoa. There a problem?
没问题
No problem.
听起来确实有问题 你是
It certainly sounds like one, Mr....?
Curt Shapiro 我是Powers小姐的公♥关♥经纪人
Curt Shapiro. I'm Miss Powers' press agent.
她的亲善访问由我负责
I'm in charge of her goodwill tour.
我只是在驱赶几个吸血鬼
I was just fending off the bloodsuckers.
我是想为我九岁的女儿要一个签名照片
I was trying to get an autograph for my nine-year-old daughter.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表