Jalozai难民营服役
Refugee Camp at the border of Pakistan.
是的 我知道
Oh, yes, I know.
你的日子糟糕透了 一如既往
And your timing is dreadful, as usual.
但服役期满 我计划搬去美国
But when my tour is up, I planned on moving to America.
简直不敢想这样的美梦
Oh, doesn't that just take the cake!
我希望你和我一起
And I'd like you to come with me.
去美国
To America?
把熏肉和糖浆混在一起的国家
Where they mix bacon with syrup?
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?!
跟我一起吧 妈妈
Come with me, Mother.
多尼你是一个好孩子
You're a good boy, Donnie.
你一直都是
You always were.
可是我在美国并不认识任何人
But I don't know anyone in America.
我不再年轻了
I'm not getting any younger.
我没有精力去一个新的国度生活
I don't have the energy to move to a new country.
除此之外我应该住在哪呢
And besides, where would I live?
和我住在一起
With me.
我十分欢迎你和我住在一起的
You're welcome to stay with me
在你定居下来以前
as long as you need to get settled.
告诉我们你之后去了哪里
Tell us where you went after that.
在软件上找到这个Rin先生的园艺学校
Found this on the App Store. Mr. Rin's Garden School.
我错过了什么?
What did I miss?
好吧,你的前园丁要准备尿裤子了。
Well, your former gardener's about to wet himself.
这个解密是你一个人做的吗
Did you code that yourself?
他们不认为他被牵涉到里面是吗?
They don't think he's involved in all this, do they?
我在网上学了些课程
I've taken a few courses online.
他在隐藏一些事情
Oh, he's hiding something.
并且我们排除了所有人的嫌疑
And we're running out of suspects.
那一定是一堂很了不起的课
Must have been one hell of a class.
他们教会了你如何破解密♥码♥是吗Balthazar?
They teach you how to steal passwords... Balthazar?
我们知道你用了格林船长的密♥码♥
We know that you used Captain Green's password
去盗取数据
to steal classified data.
制♥作♥一个假的身份 洗了黑钱
Fake the identity, launder the cash.
当格林船长注意到了,你就将他杀害了
When Captain Green caught on, you had him killed.
我听不懂你在说什么!
I have no idea what you're talking about!
如果哪里有不对的地方请提出来
Getting anything wrong, just correct us.
我发过誓,我不能
I can't. I promised.
谁
Who?
你发过什么誓
What'd you promise?
Donald永远都不知道
Donald can never, ever know!
知道什么
Know what?!
我和他母亲是相互喜欢的。
That his mother and I were lovers.
他刚刚说了我认为他说的吗
Did he just say what I think he said?
是的 他是
Yes, he did.
继续说下去。
Go on.
我们在九十年代在一起了
We became an item in the '90s.
但是波波让我发誓
But Bubbles made me swear
永远不要把这件事情告诉Donnie
to never, ever say anything to Donnie.
波波
Bubbles?
我比她小了25岁
I was 25 years her junior
而且不是英国人,这对维多利亚来说是丢人的
and not English, and for Victoria, that was scandalous.
如果你和他的妈妈如此相爱
If you and Ducky's mother were such a hot item,
为什么她会在报纸上登广♥告♥
why did she take out an ad in the paper
寻找那个老未婚夫呢
looking for an old fiancé?
她没有 我做了
She didn't. I did.
在她弥留之际
In her delirium at the end,
她认为她在街上看到了Balthazar
she thought she saw Balthazar in the street.
所以她让我登启示寻找他
So she asked me to place an ad to find him.
我并不感到被忽视了
I didn't feel slighted.
因为她的状况不是很好
She wasn't well.
并且我愿意为她做任何事情
And I would have done anything for her.
你们不必相信我
Look, you don't have to believe me.
她把这些都写在了她的日记里
She wrote it all down in her diary,
当她病了的时候 她把日记给了我
and she gave it to me when she got sick.
就是在你们的探员见过我之后
And that's where I was going after your agents came
他们所有的问题都是关于Balthazar
to see me. All of their questions
的 这让我感到很不安
about Balthazar just made me nervous.
所以我急忙回家确保日记是否被藏好了
So then I went home to make sure that the diary was still hidden.
在哪里
Mm-hmm. Where?
-在车♥库♥ -不
-In the garage. -No.
Ducky的妈妈认为她在哪看到了Balthazar
Where did Ducky's mother think she saw Balthazar?
呃 是在电影院 为什么
Well, at the theater. Why?
这真是太棒了
Well, that was really awesome.
拜托 你讨厌它
Please. You hated it.
但是谢谢你没有任何吐槽
But... thank you for not complaining.
我知道这和你父亲在一起是不一样的
I know it's not the same without your dad.
我只是不能相信他离开了
Just... I can't believe he's gone.
你可能永远不会相信吧
You might not ever.
我每天早晨起来
I still wake up every morning,
我相信我父亲也没有离去
and I think the same thing about my dad.
你好 Gibbs探员
Hello, Agent Gibbs.
关于我父亲的案子有什么进展了吗
Do you have news about my father's case?
是的
Yeah.
是的 不幸的是 我确实有了进展
Yeah. Unfortunately, I do.
所以Logan就是
So Logan was the nephew
我妈妈认作是Balthazar Kilmeany的那个男人的侄子
of the man my mother knew as Balthazar Kilmeany?
在她最后一个圣诞节
Her last Christmas,
她认为在影院前看到了她的未婚夫
she thought she saw her fiancé at the theater.
哦 好吧确实有相似之处
Oh. Well, there's a resemblance.
我妈妈确实爱上了nutcracker
My mother did love The Nutcracker.
他可能来自
He apparently came
一个诈骗之家
from a family of con men.
Balthazar的身份可能是那个家族的传家宝
The Balthazar identity was like a family heirloom
给任何一个需要使用它的人
passed down to anyone who needed it.
Logan就是下一个
And Logan was the next in line.
宣称和格林的女儿结婚是真的
Claims his marriage to Green's daughter was real.
但是当他发现能得到一大笔钱的时候
But when he saw an opportunity to make some money,
他拒绝不了诱惑
he just... couldn't say no.
他开始把机密的数据卖♥♥给这个男人
And he started selling classified data to this man.
格林开始怀疑
Captain Green suspected.
想要亲自处理这件事情
He tried to handle it himself.
买♥♥家发现格林接近真♥相♥的时候开始变得不安 所以
The buyer got nervous when he saw Green poking around, so
他佯装成他的司机然后杀了他
he posed as his driver at the theater and killed him.
国际刑事警♥察♥组织刚刚在莫斯科将他逮捕了
Interpol just picked him up on his way to Moscow.
Logan声称他
Logan claims he had
不知道他岳父处于危险之中
no idea his father-in-law was in danger,
我们觉得他在说实话
um, and we think he's telling the truth.
这确实是个悲剧
It's a tragedy indeed,
但有一线希望
but one with a silver lining.
我正在读这个
I've been reading this.
我妈妈的日记
My mother's diary.
Rin先生的出现很好
Mr. Rin makes quite an appearance.
是的
Yikes. Yes, I've been
我整个早上都在以泪洗面
bleeding from my eyeballs all morning.
然而 好消息是 我从中间了解到了很多美妙的事情
However, the good news is, I learned something wonderful.
我妈妈和Rin拥有一段浪漫的时光
It appears my mother was having a romance with Mr. Rin.
然而我却担心
And to think I was worried that I had...
也很开心 知道
Well, suffice to say, knowing
我妈妈在生命的最后度过的日子
that my mother spent the last years of her life,
陷入爱河就是我能够拥有的
well, head-over-heels in love is the best Christmas present
-最好的圣诞礼物 -好吧
- I could possibly have. - Well,
事实上,我们还有另外一个
actually, we have one more.
什么
Hmm?
你好Donald
Donald.
Rin先生
Mr. Rin!
请叫我Takumi
Please, call me Takumi.
嗯
Uh-oh.
很抱歉 我们并不想错失团聚
Sorry. We didn't want to miss the reunion.
这只是刚刚开始
Well, come on in. It's only just started.
我们带来了礼物
And we brought presents!
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表