国际救济组织有联♥系♥
clothing, medical supplies all around the world.
我不认为他们会运送军用物资
I don't think they would ship military equipment.
同意
Agreed,
但是这个慈善组织在全世界都有分支
but the charity has regional branches all over the world,
有一个在巴拉圭
one being Paraguay.
听起来太巧合了
Sounds like too much of a coincidence.
你查到什么吗
Do you have something?
我和这个慈善组织的一个成员聊了一下
Well, I talked to someone at a relief organization
他承认和Dean交谈过
...who admitted he spoke to Dean.
但当我对他施压时 他变得有点古怪 并且把电♥话♥挂了
But when I pressed him, he got squirrelly and hung up.
我认为我应该拜访他一下
I think I should pay him a visit.
下午好 先生
你见过这个人吗
不
No.
你确定吗
是 我很确定
在这个小镇 我们不和陌生人交谈
他们在看着我们吗
下午好 小姐
能和你说几句话吗
你想用英语交谈吗
Would you rather speak in English?
好的 当然了
Well, sí. Yeah, sure.
你怎么知道我会讲英语
How'd you know I do?
我看到了和你一起来小镇的人
I saw the men you came into town with.
啊
Ah.
你英语说的很好
You speak the language well.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在城里上学
I study it in the city.
在这个小镇再不容易看到陌生人了
We do not see many strangers in this town anymore.
你们在这里干什么
Why are you here?
我们在找一个人
We're looking for a man.
你见过他吗
Have you seen this guy?
那他呢
What about this guy?
没有
No.
好的
All right.
这和叛军有关吗
Does this have something to do with the rebels?
R.A.C.
The R.A.C.?
也许
Maybe.
他们来过这里吗
Have they been through here?
他们带走了我的兄弟 Ramón
They took my brother, Ramón.
老大
Well, boss,
没能让他们开口
couldn't get anyone to talk.
他们害怕某些事情
They're afraid of something.
知道了
Yeah. Gathered that.
十公里 步行
Ten kilometers, on foot,
到卫星发现Dean的坐标去
to the coordinates where the satellite spotted Dean.
我们到那里之前天就会黑了
It'll be dark before we get there.
要找一个住的地方
Got to find some place to stay.
让我们打包并码放好 大家加油
Okay, let's pack 'em and stack 'em, boys and girls.
没有时间闲聊
No time for chitchat.
挤出时间吧
Well, make time.
NCIS
NCIS.
早先被你挂掉电♥话♥的同一个NCIS探员
Same NCIS you hung up on earlier.
对不起 没有什么好说的了
Sorry, got nothing more to say.
你说你和Dean士官交谈过
You said you spoke to Petty Officer Dean.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
不知道你和他有什么关系
Not sure what your relationship with him
但是 呃 不能想象
is exactly, but, uh, can't imagine
他值得让你进监狱
he's worth going to prison for.
进监狱 为了运输一个盒子
Prison? For shipping a box?
盒子里有什么
And what was in this box?
我不知道
I have no clue.
他们送过来的时候盒子已经封好了
It was sealed shut when they dropped it off.
他们是谁
Who's they?
Hudson和Dean
Hudson and Dean.
要我帮一个忙 我说好的
Asked me for a favor, so I said sure,
然后把他们的包裹放到了货仓里
added their package to our haul.
你指望我们相信 你真的会蠢到
You expect us to believe you're stupid enough
随便就把什么神秘的箱子送到巴拉圭吗
to send some mystery box to Paraguay?
是啊 我们三个交情可深了
Yeah. Three of us go way back.
你们一起服役过吗
You guys serve together?
没有 我连基础训练都没能通过
No, I never actually made it through basic.
我们在码头酒吧相遇
We met down at The Anchor Bar.
很多海豹部队的士兵在那里闲逛
A lot of SEAL teams hang out there.
然后你几乎会满足他们的任何要求
And you'd do pretty much anything they asked,
对吗 伙计
right, mate?
合理范围内的任何要求
Anything within reason.
他们可是美国英雄
They're American heroes.
不是吗
Aren't they?
嗨 有什么发现吗
Hey, find anything?
是的 发现一个小木屋
Yeah. Found a casita.
不过 只有一个房♥间
Only one room, though.
希望你不会打呼噜 McGee
Hope you don't snore, McGee.
-我不打呼噜 -好 知道了
- I don't. - Yeah, I got it.
他在跟谁说话
Who's he talking to?
Bishop
Bishop.
准备好带孩子了吗 Timmy 嗯
You ready for that, Timmy? Hmm?
呃
Yeah.
哦 Bishop说了什么
Oh. What'd Bishop say?
我们应该去教堂
We should go to church.
哦 我妈听到这个会非常高兴的
Oh, my mom would be so happy right now.
打扰了 嬷嬷
呃 好吧
Uh, well...
你上
You're up.
夫人
Señora...
我们需要你的帮助
这个人
我们认为他正在这里等一个包裹
你们是什么人
美国探员
我想我能回答你们想问的问题
I think I'm the one you need to speak to.
这个人 我们认为他受了伤 就在附近
This man-- we think he's around here and hurt.
你见过他吗
Have you seen him?
Dean上士
Petty Officer Dean?
NCIS
NCIS.
我跟Hudson来巴拉圭不是为了偷钱
Hudson and I didn't come down to Paraguay to steal money.
他们来 是为了
They were here to
营救我儿子Enrique
rescue my son Enrique.
去年 我们组成一个四人海豹小分队
Last year, we were part of a four-man SEAL team
去收集武装革命委员会的情报
gathering intelligence on the R.A.C.
任务失败了
The mission went south.
如果不是Ricardo 我们就死定了
We would have all been killed if it wasn't for Ricardo.
他帮我们逃了出来 把我们藏在这里
He helped us escape and hid us here.
三周前
Three weeks ago,
叛军突袭了我们村 带走了Enrique
rebels raided our village and took Enrique
还有另外两个孩子
and two other boys
去给他们当娃娃军
to be child soldiers.
三个月以后 他们会被洗♥脑♥ 成为游击队员
In three months, they'll be brainwashed guerillas
他们甚至能杀掉自己的家人
who'd kill their own family.
我不知道该怎么做了
I didn't know what to do.
他给我打了电♥话♥ 我们欠Ricardo太多了
He called me. We owed Ricardo big-time.
你就跟Hudson独自过来 进行无记录行动吗
You and Hudson came down here alone, off the books?
你们做过计划吗
Did you have a plan?
很明显计划得并不好
Obviously not a good one.
我们在测量场地的时候被伏击了
We were ambushed surveying the compound.
Hudson被杀 然后 呃
Hudson was killed, and, well,
大部分的我逃了出来
most of me escaped.
一定很疼
Had to hurt.
我没怎么考虑这事
I don't think about it.
卡车被藏起来了
The truck is hidden.
很好
Yeah, good.
好了 我们今晚修整
All right, we rest up tonight.
轮流值班警戒
We take shifts on guard.
我们黎明离开
We leave at dawn.
给你进行医护处理
Get you some medical attention.
我没事 医生们又没法给我长一只新手出来
I'm fine. Docs aren't gonna grow me a new hand.
天呐 我还以为我就够坚强的了
Damn. And I thought I was tough.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表