Palmer先生 你在进行很不靠谱的推测
You're coming dangerously close to conjecture, Mr. Palmer.
留给别人来想吧
Which we leave to others.
好的 医生
Yes, Doctor.
别让船上发生的事影响到你
Don't let your time on that ship go to your head.
已经影响到了
It already did.
怎么说
How so?
在坐直升机回来的路上
The helicopter ride home.
我本来应该在起飞前30分钟
I was supposed to take that motion sickness medication
吃晕机药的 但是...
30 minutes prior to liftoff, but...
我太投入与这个案子了 我…
I was so wrapped up in the case, I...
我忘了
I forgot.
医生 我吐了
Doctor, I threw up.
吐在了Gibbs给我的物证袋上
All over the evidence bags that Gibbs sent with me.
很抱歉 我给你丢脸了 给整个办公室都丢脸了
I'm so sorry. I embarrassed you. I embarrassed this whole office.
远非于此
Far from it.
Palmer先生 不讨论咱们俩的呕吐物了
Not withstanding our respective vomit, Mr. Palmer,
我们继续干活吧
we continue to do our jobs.
别人只需要关注我们的本职工作
That's all anyone can ask of us.
谢谢你 医生
Well, thank you, Doctor.
这提醒了我
With that in mind,
我要去把
I'm going to go take
受害人的私人物品交给Abby
the victim's personal effects up to Abby.
我倒是想自己把它们带上楼 但她还是认为我在生病
Yes, I'd take them up myself, but she still thinks I'm sick,
尽管我已经有24小时
despite the fact that I have kept dry toast down
没有上吐下泻了
for 24 hours.
我们遗漏了什么吗
Did we miss something?
受害人的项链
The victim's necklace.
我摘下来的时候没有注意到
I didn't notice it when I removed it,
但是...背面有一行铭文
but... there's an inscription on the back.
和你在一起 时光永远不虚度
“Time with you is never wasted”"
肯定是个传家宝
Must be a family heirloom.
现在 这提醒着一个年轻生命的早逝
Now it's a reminder of a young life cut short.
我肯定会找出是谁干的
I will get whoever did this.
可能是Gibbs 你知道他喜欢
It was probably Gibbs. You know he likes
对犯罪现场进行彻底搜查
to be thorough at crime scenes.
不不不 不是那包垃圾
No, no, no, it's not the garbage,
是垃圾上的呕吐物
it was the puke that was on the garbage.
-额 -是啊
- Uh, ew. - Yeah.
Jimmy说不是他吐的 但你还知道谁
Jimmy said it wasn't him, but who else do you know
吃全麦饼干和白软干酪
that eats graham crackers and cottage cheese?
这就是你叫我下来的原因
That why you called me down here?
不
No.
我想告诉你 Bishop给我看了戒指
I wanted to tell you that Bishop showed me the ring.
哦 天哪 你怎么看 我该怎么做
Oh, good. What'd you think? How'd I do?
你在开玩笑嘛
Are you kidding me?
简直...完美
It is... perfect.
华盛顿太阳光对称理论的求婚计划也很完美
And so is your D.C. solar-symmetrical proposal.
你太浪漫了
You're so romantic.
Abbs 谢谢 谢谢
Thanks. Thanks, Abbs.
所以 找到案子的线索了吗
So, is that it, then?
哦 你知道我的能力远非于此
Oh, you know me better than that.
有何收获 Abbs
What do you got, Abbs?
在我的职业生涯中 我筛出来过很多种垃圾
I have sifted through much trash in my tenure,
但从没见过这些玩意
but I have never sifted through these babies.
出自一个塑料处理厂
Birthed from a plastic processor.
所有的塑料都要分类 压实 然后
All plastic is separated, compacted and transported
运到基地回收
to the base for recycling.
对
Yep.
除非某个塑料盘里不仅含有塑料
Except one disk had more than plastic in it.
这不是一直失踪的无人机吗
It's our missing drone.
它一直躺在垃圾箱里
It's been in the trash the whole time.
只不过和尸体不在同一个垃圾箱
It was just in a different trash bin than our dead body.
无法修复了 不过这不会妨碍我
It's beyond repair, but that didn't stop me
收集它的零件
from harvesting its organs.
里面肯定有个摄像头
Tell me it had a camera.
里面有个摄像头
It had a camera.
并且它是可分离的 这就说明你能把它取下来
And it's detachable, meaning that you can detach it
然后用它记录整艘驱逐舰
and use it to walk around the ship.
参加老虎巡游的人可有好多摄像机呢
Lot of cameras on the Tiger cruise.
确实是
There are.
但是这一个用在了
But this one was used...
受限制区域
In a restricted area.
是的
Yep.
为什么呢 他们怎么拿到通行权的
Well, why? How'd they get access?
继续看
Keep watching.
明星总会享有特权
It's one of the perks of being famous.
贵宾通行权
VIP access.
见鬼 你们不能就这么闯进来
What the hell? You just can't barge in here.
-我们就闯了 -这是私人房♥间
- We just did. - This is a private room!
海军里可没有
There's no such thing
这种说法
in the Navy.
出什么事了
What's going on?
你说过想要知道我们掌握的证据
Well, you wanted to know when we had probable cause.
猜猜是什么证据
Guess what.
你进入了限制区域
You were in a restricted area.
什么都不要说 Kasey
Don't say anything, Kasey.
够了 Curt
Enough, Curt.
别说话了
Stop talking.
你为什么不让她说话
Why won't you let her speak?
你们俩在隐藏些什么
What are you two hiding?
我声带上
I have polyps.
长了息肉
On my vocal cords.
Curt实际上在照顾我
Curt is actually looking out for me.
我上周刚做了手术
I had surgery on them last week,
有几个月不能唱歌♥了
and I can't sing for the next few months.
-于是来一场友谊旅行 -我的主意
-Hence the goodwill tour. -My idea.
否则能对军队有更进一步的认识
Why stay cooped up when I can be raising awareness
我为什么要把自己关起来呢
for the military?
我爷爷也参过军 所以
My grandfather was in the Navy. And...
谋杀小船先不提 虽然反响非常热烈
“murder boat” aside, the response has been huge.
如果你坚持要说话的话 也许可以
If you insist on talking, maybe just...
小点声说
whisper.
海军想让我们去那些区域
The Navy wanted us in those areas
从而让我在社交网络上谈论这些
so I could talk about it on social media.
00后的小孩子们都喜欢触屏和新鲜发明
Millennial recruits love touchscreens and gizmos.
但是任何敏感设备
But anything that was sensitive
在我们进去之前都被关闭或转移了
was turned off or removed before we went in.
我们不是偷♥拍♥的人
We weren't the ones filming.
你们要找的人在老虎巡游团里
There were other Tigers in that tour group.
谁和你在一起
Who was with you?
我又没参加
I didn't take attendance.
你会让超人来给你算账么
Hey, would you ask Superman to do your taxes?
-这... -或者勒布朗詹姆斯
-Um... -Or LeBron James
帮你带小孩 你愿不愿意
to babysit your kid? Would you do that?
行啊 我觉得他肯定擅长带小孩
Yeah, I bet he's good with kids.
你懂我啥意思不
You do understand my point, right?
不懂 这跟你
No. Does it have something to do
用Mcgee的电脑有关系么
with why you're using McGee's computer?
是啊 他让我把船上人员的名单
Yeah. He asked me to input
输入到系统里
the names from the ship's manifest into the system.
这样如果任何事情发生 我们能得到提醒
So if anything pops up, then we get an alert.
那不是挺好的么
Oh. That's a good idea.
是啊 绝对是个好主意
Yeah, it's a fantastic idea,
只不过这是对我的超能力的一种亵渎
except it's a misusage of my superpowers.
你有啥超能力
Which are...?
踹门啦 砸窗户啦
Kicking down doors, breaking through windows.
跳探戈啦
The tango.
是啊 当然了
Oh. Of course.
起先我是在操纵无人机 现在我在敲键盘
First I'm flying a drone, and now I am typing.
Mcgee的戒指让他做噩梦
McGee's ring is giving him nightmares
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表