I mean, don't you owe hima little compassion?
我昨天才刚刚见到他
I just met him yesterday.
但是
But, yeah...
我确实为他伤心
I feel bad for him.
他是个好孩子 还有
He was a good kid, and he...
好了
Okay.
问吧问吧
Ask me something.
你还记不记得有谁走的足够近以至于足以刺到他
Do you remember anyone gettingclose enough to inject him
在他死前两小时
during the two hoursbefore he died?
- 注射 - 对 他是被毒死的
- Inject him?- Yep, he was poisoned.
- 那个装13咖啡狂 - 谁
- That fancy-coffee nut.- Who?
有个员工倒咖啡时就像个疯子
Some worker was pouring coffeelike a maniac.
她撞向他 饮料溅得到处都是
She bumped into him, spilleda frap-o-drink everywhere.
Beck下士夹克上有咖啡印
Corporal Beck had a coffee stainon his, on his jacket.
- 那是什么店 - 实在太挤了
What's the name of the place?It was so crowded,
在我们拿到饮料之后 他必须跟我出店门了
the kid and I had to go outsideafter we got our drip,
这样后面的人才能拿到他们的饮料
so the rest of the groupcould get theirs.
- 之后就开始下雨了 - Henry 店名是什么啊
- Then it starts to rain.- Henry, the name of the place?
Joe博士的转角遇见咖啡店
Dr. Joe's Turn Your Headand Coffee.
蛤
Huh?
蛤 这狗屁名字怎么样
Uh-huh?How's that for a name, huh?
可恶的装13咖啡狂
Damn fancy-Joe nut-jobs.
- 额 你要去哪里 - 我已经帮了你们了
- Uh, where are you going?- I helped you.
我把知道的都告诉你们了 我还得点个客房♥送餐呢
I told you what I know.I got room service to order.
你们知道去哪里找我
You know where to find me.
我们还不能放你走
We can't let you leave just yet.
我们可能需要你来指认某个人
We may need youto I.D. someone.
我们现在需要你呆在这里
Yeah, we need you to stay herefor now.
要不是我的背伤 你现在正蹲在角落抽泣呢
If it weren't for my back, I'dhave you crying in the corner.
我相信你
I believe you.
大概我还得在桌子房♥再转一会了
Guess I'll just hang aroundthe table room.
Reeves办员 MI6说的很明白了
Officer Reeves, MI6has made it abundantly clear,
- 他们想让你回去 - 我什么时候动身 长官
- they want you back.- When do I leave, sir?
你忘了分离应该是感伤的
You forgot to mention howparting is such sweet sorrow.
我不想听上去不知好歹 我只是
I don't mean to soundunappreciative, I just...
你哪儿也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
MI6现在借了我们两个探员
MI6 currently has two of ouragents on loan,
供职为国际联络官
acting asinternational liaisons.
我想留你在这里可能会有益处
I thought it might bebeneficial to keep you here
以相同的方式 你的人已经勉为其难地同意了
in a similar capacity, and yourpeople have begrudgingly agreed.
- 那是啥意思 - 之前怎么干 以后也怎么干
- What does than mean exactly?- Keep doing what you're doing.
国际调查
International investigations.
你的位置还是一样
Your desk stays the same.
有问题么
Is there a problem?
如果对你们来说一样的话
If it's allthe same to you,
我更喜欢冒险一点的工作
I'd prefer something high-risk.
你想再来一次Willoughby那样的工作
You want another Willoughby.
我就擅长这个 真的
It's what I'm good at, really.
我看看我能做什么吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
也许直到我再次听到消息之前
And maybe, untilI hear from you,
我不该忙得不可开交
I shouldn't gettoo tied up.
我想某些临时的单人行动最好
I'm thinking some temporarysolo work would be good.
给我个机会在心理上为了更大的任务准备好
Give me a chance to mentallyprepare for something big.
在你思考着远比你薪水高的事情的时候
Would you like to sit at my desk
你想坐在我的位置上么
while you're thinkingabove your pay grade?
我有消息了
I got something.
一个目击证人
A witness.
荣誉航线网转交监护权给我们了
Honor Flighttransferred custody to us.
一个越战老兵
A Vietnam vet,
等了三年才看到纪念墙
waited three yearsto see the Wall.
他失去了这个机会就因为这个案子
He's missing his chancebecause of this case.
完美
Perfect.
我就带他去纪念碑
I'll take him to the memorial
或者他想去哪里吧
and wherever elsehe wants to go.
在我做完的时候
And by the time I'm done,
你就有我的新任务了
you'll have mynew assignment.
你是问我呢 还是在命令我
Is that a question or an order?
- 问你 - 出去
- A question?- Get out of here.
十分感谢
I appreciate it,
你为我设置了一条简单的路
you setting meon the easy track for now.
让Bishop和Torres告诉你事情梗概
Get Bishop and Torresto brief you.
Vance处长办公室
Director Vance's office.
我能帮助你么
May I help you?
我不想去看纪念墙 听到了么
I don't want to go to the Wall,you hear me?
我还以为那是你来这儿的原因呢
I thought that'swhy you were here,
看到人们对你的纪念 不是么
to see your memorial, yeah?
我说了 我不想去
I said, I don't want to go.
那你干嘛要坐飞机过来
Then why'd youget on the plane?
相信我 如果我知道我最后要
Believe me, if I'd knownI was gonna end up
跟个穿九分裤的小妖精一起去的话
with a leprechaun who wearshis pants too short,
我可绝对不来
I wouldn't have.
小妖精是爱尔兰传说
Leprechauns are Irish.
非美国人护送的爱国之旅
A non-American escort for a tripabout patriotism.
这种事只会发生在我头上
This stuff only happens to me.
你刚才才说了不想去爱国之旅
You just said you didn't wantto do the patriotic part.
你觉得想一个人呆着
You think wantingto be left alone
不算爱国么
is not patriotic?
这就是革命中我们打败你们
That is the whole reasonwe beat down
的主要原因
your kind in the Revolution.
就把我带回宾馆行么
Just take me backto the hotel, will you?
我的背疼得厉害 我想要客房♥服务
My back is screaming,and I want room service.
行
Fine.
- 一个人 - 这可不行
- Alone.- Not happening.
我被要求一直盯着你
I've been required tohave eyes on you at all times.
你被确定为很可能逃跑的类型
You've been taggedas a flight risk.
谁教你的
What kind of peopleraised you
去相信别人告诉你的全部事情
to believe everythingyou're told?
怎么了 你家长都死了
What's the matter,your folks are dead?
同是天涯沦落人啊
Join the club.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你看
Look,
我可以带你回宾馆
I can take youback to the hotel,
但是不能让你一个人呆着 行么
but I can't leaveyou alone, all right?
去你*的
Bloody hell.
你发现了Mcgee和Bishop有点奇怪么
You notice McGee and,and Bishop acting weird?
书呆子都很奇怪
Nerds are weird.
不 不 他们在犯罪现场看我们的眼神就很奇怪
No, no, Th-they were lookingat us funny at the crime scene
还有在会议室里
and in the squad room.
我跟你说 肯定有什么古怪 还跟咱俩有关
I'm telling you, something'sgoing on, and it's about us.
是她么
Is that her?
嘿 你怎么知道的
Oh, hey, uh, what gave it away?
是看到了她T恤上的巨大的咖啡印么
Is it the enormous coffee stainon her shirt?
嗨 海军罪案调查处
Hey. NCIS.
来问问你几个问题
Here to ask youa couple of questions.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS?
我们没有冰镇红辣椒了
We're out ofthe paprika-iced.
你能停一下么
Okay, can you stopmoving one second?
你是怎么沾上这么大块咖啡印的
How did you getthe stain on your shirt?
有个人今天早上和我撞上了
A guy got in my waythis morning.
你是说你撞上他吧
You mean when youslammed into him
在你像个疯子一样倒咖啡的时候
when you were pouring coffee,like a maniac?
这种破事他也要报♥警♥么
Uh, he honestly calledyou guys about that?
我说了大概五次对不起了
I apologized,like, five times.
可然后老家伙让我滚吧
But then the old guy withhim told me to "suck it,"
然后他们就出店门了
and then they wentand stood outside,
即使是下着大雨
even though itwas raining.
疯狂咖啡员工啊 Abb
Maniac barista, Abb.
疯狂咖啡员工与此事毫无关系
Maniac Barista didn't haveanything to do with anything.
Beck下士是在咖啡店之后
Corporal Beck was exposedto the elements
暴露在物质之下的 这让我想到
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表