他在那里干什么
What is he even doing here?
他本来应该是飞去墨西哥
He was supposed to fly to Mexico
然后待在那里的
and then stay there.
我想要的只是Darlene
All I wanted was Darlene...
和我们的小宝宝
...and our new baby.
那本来是个完美的计划
It was a perfect plan.
Torres 我们搞定了
Torres, we're good.
只有你逃脱以后 才能算是完美计划
It's only perfect if you get away with it.
等等 那不是他
Wait, that's not him.
你们设套骗我
You set me up?
对啊
Yeah, well,
我也不是圣徒
I'm no saint, either.
作为顾问侦探
...and as consulting detective,
我特此给你
I hereby anoint thee
老Anthony DiNozzo
Anthony DiNozzo Sr.,
福尔摩斯调查协会
a full-fledged member
正式成员的身份
of the Sherlock Consortium for Investigation.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank you. Thanks very much.
感谢你能来 Gibbs
Thanks for coming, Gibbs.
哦 我可不能错过这个
Oh, I wouldn't have missed it.
我再也不是菜鸟了
I'm not a probie anymore.
我不用再听任何人的命令了
I don't take orders from anyone.
Anthony
Anthony.
饮料时间 我们走
Beverages. Let's go.
除了她
Except her.
我喜欢
I like that.
你看起来很开心 老兄
You look happy, Chief.
我确实很开心
I am happy.
新的朋友 新的头衔 新的女士
New friends, new title, new lady.
Judith明天带我去巴黎
Judith is taking me to Paris tomorrow.
我要把她介绍给我的家人
I'm going to introduce her to my family.
感觉起来
It's almost...
我好像没资格得到这一切
like I don't deserve all of this.
没人比你更有资格得到这一切了
No one deserves it more.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表