Was.
她自杀了 在收到了一条威胁信后
She killed herself, after receiving a threatening message.
来自你的场地
From your compound.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don't have a clue what you're talking about.
所以你一窍不通
So you're clueless.
不我是地毯销♥售♥员
No, I'm a carpet salesman.
有一个为了世界大战3而准备的紧急补给
With enough emergency supplies for World War III.
不 只是勉强够我活下来
No, just enough to survive.
一个僵尸末日吗
What, a zombie apocalypse?
世界末日 兄弟
The end of the world, man.
比你设想的要来的快
It's coming sooner than you think.
哦你是他们中的一员
Oh, you're one of those.
如果你指的是那些聪明中的一个 是的
If you mean one of the smart ones, yeah.
包括那些土地被耗尽 鱼的孵化室倒塌
Between top soil depletion, the fish hatcheries collapsing...
好了 我们理解了
Okay, we get it, man.
滥用核武器 彗星撞击
...rogue nukes, rogue comets,
抗生素免疫的传染病
antibiotic-resistant infections...
等等我听过这个
Oh, wait, I've heard of that one.
Kai Chen
Kai Chen.
他为什么要快递到你的这个地方
Why is he getting deliveries to your compound?
我不记得这个名字了
Name doesn't ring a bell.
哦你是说Bobby
Oh, you mean Bobby.
也许因为他是我的商业合作伙伴之一
Probably because he's one of my business partners.
很安静的一个人
A silent one.
我猜他的真的名字不是Bobby吧
I'm guessing his real name isn't Bobby?
说下去
Keep talking.
大概一年前
Look, about a year ago,
在我协调的雅虎预备论♥坛♥上的一些人
some people in the Yahoo Preppers Forum that I moderate
把我们的资源集中到一起买♥♥了一块地
pooled our resources and bought a piece of land
让我们可以藏起来
that we could hole up in.
之后我们没拍上一个老导弹舱
Then we were outbid on an old missile silo,
但是以两万美金得到了
but we got the radio tower for $20,000.
一个带有正常工作发电机的无线电基站
With a working generator.
Bobby投入了百分之十
Bobby threw in ten.
只有我对Chen向一个末日堡垒
Am I the only one uncomfortable with Chen
投资感到不舒服么
investing in a, uh, doomsday compound?
也许他对电网的
Maybe the attack he's planning
计划要比我们想象的还危险
on the electrical grid is bigger than we thought.
Gibbs知道你在这里么
Hey, does Gibbs know you're in here?
他知道 我们和好了
He knows. We worked it out.
-你怎么联♥系♥他 -不是
-How do you contact him? -I don't.
你如果觉得我脑子不正常
I mean, if you think I'm paranoid,
那你应该见见这哥们 我跟他只见过一面
you should see this guy. I've only seen him once,
就是他来检查土地那一回
and that's when he came to inspect the land.
他主要通过加密信息交流
He works mostly through encrypted chats,
第三方中介
third-party middlemen.
有名字么
Any names?
没有
No.
但是
You know, but...
大概一个月前我在防空洞下工作时
about a month ago I was working down in the bomb shelter,
他的一些搬运工出现了
and some of his delivery guys showed up.
他们不知道我在那里
They had no idea I was there.
偷听到他们说
Overheard them say something
要这周末飞回市里
about, um... flying back into town this weekend.
我的紧急应对小组已经就位了
My REACT teams are in position
潜伏在每个符合你描述的机场
at every airport that fits your source's description.
Chen就是目标
Chen is the target.
其他的考虑都没有必要
All other considerations extraneous.
我们发现他怎么办
And when we get eyes on him?
逮捕他
Arrest him.
不要遵守那个命令
Belay that order.
谁说的
Says who?
反♥恐♥委♥员♥会♥下设小组
Says the ranking member of the House Subcommittee
的高层说的
on Counterterrorism.
我要跟他谈谈
I want to talk to him.
是她 她就站在你们面前
Her. She's standing right in front of you.
欧
Oh.
这 这个
The-the...
我还得打酱油去
the time, this thing I have...
你什么时候当上的
Since when?
昨天
Since yesterday.
-我本来是打算今晚告诉你的 -今天晚上
-I was gonna tell you tonight. -Tonight?
但我听说了你的行动 就直接过来了
But when I heard about your op, I came right over.
我被任命监督管理
I've been tasked with supervising
对Chen进行的任何行动
any activities involving Chen.
监管还是绑♥架♥
Supervising or sabotaging?
Gibbs探员 我同意要找到Chen
Agent Gibbs, I agree, we need to find Chen
并把他控制起来
and put the screws to him.
我们就在干这个啊
That's exactly what we're doing.
但是我们的律师坚持
But our lawyers insist
我们并没有足够的证据逮捕他 小李
we don't have enough evidence to arrest him, Lee.
我们验尸房♥的尸体有话说
The body in our autopsy would say otherwise...
小李
Lee.
我已经读过你们关于Turner指挥官的报告了
I have read your report on Commander Turner,
任何将Chen联♥系♥到她的死亡的证据
and any evidence connecting Chen to her death
最多就是间接性的
is circumstantial at best.
我们有理由相信Chen
We have reason to believe that Chen
在计划一个恐怖袭击
is planning a terrorist attack.
我们已经怀疑他好几个月了
We've suspected that for months.
但是如果你现在抓捕他的话 因为没有致命性的证据
But if you arrest him now, without sufficient evidence,
他就会在两个小时之内重回街道上
he'll be back on the street in two hours.
并确保我们以后再也找不到他
And make sure we can never find him again.
说得对
Right.
Andrews探员 你的任务是监视Chen
Agent Andrews, your order is
不要与其接触
to surveil Chen, but do not engage.
Gibbs探员 明白了么
Agent Gibbs, understand?
我还有得选么
Hard not to,
你们这对互相接的上话茬的
with you two finishing each other's sentences.
怎么了 Gibbs
Hey. What's going on, Gibbs?
无压力啊 正在重建
No compression. Rebuilding.
我是说关于Chen的事 Mcgee刚刚给我说了
I mean with Chen. McGee just briefed me
议员女士的等待命令
on the congresswoman's stand-down order?
不 不是等待
No. Not standing down.
那反应小组不被授权逮捕他
Well, the REACT teams aren't allowed to arrest him,
他们干什么 开茶话会么
so what are they gonna do, throw him a tea party?
靠的够近 遥控操作他的笔记本电脑
Get close enough to access his laptop remotely.
上次可不怎么管用
That plan didn't work out so well last time,
差点害死Reeves
and it almost got Reeves killed.
那我们只有再小心一点了
Well, we're just gonna have to be a little more careful.
我不明白啊 Chen都干出这种事了
I don't understand this. After everything Chen has done,
我们还猜测他还要干坏事
after everything we think he might do,
你怎么能就站在一边呢
how can you just stand there?
你不是光站着不动
You aren't just standing there.
没有
No.
- 你知道有事情要发生了 - 对
- You know something's off. - Yes.
你有计划了
And you've got a plan.
正在准备
Working on it.
我很高兴你来了 我遇到点麻烦
I'm glad you came by. I kind of hit a wall.
行啊 现在你进展到哪儿了
All right, well, what do you got so far?
我在想我们就先不管别的 逮捕Chen
I'm thinking that we arrest Chen anyway.
事后道歉总比事先请示要容易
Better to ask forgiveness than permission.
我同意
That works for me.
但这还不够
But I'm not holding my breath.
我们还是得找到Chen
We still have to find Chen.
因为一谈到机场
And when it comes to airports,
他总是先我们一步
he's always been one step ahead.
你一个人过来的
You come alone?
对
Yeah.
Chen
Chen?
你好 Bishop探员
Hello, Agent Bishop.
Gibbs探员
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表