Tim, there's still so much to do.
我快进入恐慌状态了
I'm-I'm starting to go into panic mode.
不要担心好吗
Don't worry about it, okay?
我会处理这些邀请的
I'm gonna handle these invitations.
不止是这些邀请
Oh, it's not just the invitations.
我们把要做的事情一分为二 一人做一半 Tim
We split our to-do list 50-50, Tim,
但你一直在偷懒
and you've been slacking big time.
你在说什么 我没有
What are you talkin... No, I haven't.
根据婚礼计划的app显示
Um, well, according to the wedding planner app,
让我看看
you are only, let me see here,
哦 你只完成了22%
Uh, ooh, 22% complete.
数字不说谎
Numbers don't lie.
我很抱歉
Look, I am so sorry, all right?
工作压得我喘不过气来
Work has been all-encompassing.
我根本没有空余的时间
I've had no free time at all.
哦 你认为我为国防部一周工作80个小时
Oh, and you think that my 80 hours a week
都是在玩的咯
at the DOD is for funsies?
亲爱的 我希望你能够加快进度
Honey, I need you to step up.
拜托 这需要团队的努力
Please. This has to be a team effort.
-我会的 我保证 -保证
- I will step up, I promise. - Promise?
-是的 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
-晚餐见 -没问题
- See you for dinner? - Count on it.
- Fielding女士 -主任
- Ms. Fielding. - Director.
Vance主任
Director Vance.
你知道的 婚前紧张
You know, pre-wedding tension.
作为一个和坚强聪明的女人
As someone who was also married
结过婚的过来人
to a strong, intelligent woman,
我可以给你一点建议吗 McGee探员
may I give you some advice, Agent McGee?
-不要搞砸了 -不
- Don't blow it? - No.
不要把这个当作是理所应当的
Never take it for granted.
一秒钟都不能这么想
Not for one second.
而且也不要搞砸了
And don't blow it.
嗯
Mmm.
特别探员McGee
Special Agent McGee.
我马上就去
Yeah, I'll be right there.
这感觉像噩梦
It feels like it's some sort of bad dream.
就像任何时候我会醒来
Like any minute I'll wake up,
所有事都会回到原样
and everything's gonna be like it was.
Regina 我们可以等会儿再走
Regina, we don't have to do this now.
我们可以等你的父母来
We can wait until your parents get here.
不 他们的飞机还要几个小时才能到
No, their flight doesn't get in for hours.
我不想再等了
I don't want to wait anymore.
我想见我哥哥
I want to see my brother.
你不能见
You can't.
暂时不行
Not yet.
为什么
Why not?
我以为你们需要我
I thought you needed me
认领他的尸体
to identify his body.
本来是的
We did,
但是事情有些变化
but some things have changed.
Regina 你的 呃
Regina, your, um...
你哥哥的尸体失踪了
your brother's body is missing.
失踪了
Missing?
发生了什么
How?
我们正在查
That's what we're trying to figure out.
真不敢相信会发生这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
你最后一次和他联♥系♥是什么时候
When was the last time you talked to him?
嗯
Um...
Greg在两天前给我发过e-mail
Greg e-mailed me two days ago.
我正忙着准备期末考试
I was too busy studying for finals.
没有回复他
I didn't write him back.
他看起来压力很大
He sounded really stressed out.
我应该抽时间给他回信的
I should have made time for him.
什么给他施加了压力
Stressed out about what?
他和他的上级有矛盾
He was having issues with his supervisor.
他说他被不公平地孤立
Said he was being unfairly singled out.
被欺负
Picked on.
但他从来没告诉我细节
But he never told me specifics.
哪个上级
Which supervisor?
- Stoddard少尉 -不是
- Ensign Stoddard? - No.
一个士官
A petty officer.
我记得Greg说他叫Haring
I think Greg said his name was Haring.
你们两个一定都疯了
You're both out of your damn minds.
我有工作要做 没时间和你们待在一起
I got work to do, I don't have time for this.
如果去了莱文沃斯监狱
Well, time won't be something you'll really
你就不用担心没时间了
have to worry about at Leavenworth.
那里对你有吸引力吗
Does that appeal to you?
没有
No.
那么就请坐下
Then take a seat.
你看起来处于防守状态 Haring
You seem a little defensive, Haring.
因为你们认为我和Jonesy的死有关
Because you think I had something to do with Jonesy's death.
证明自己的清白
Prove us wrong.
你为什么戏弄Jones
Why were you hazing Jones?
戏弄
Hazing?
根本没有这样的事发生
It wasn't anything like that.
都只是图个好玩 我们只是跟他开玩笑
It was all in good fun. We were just ragging on him.
这在水手之间很平常
It's what sailors do to each other.
-你们 -厨房♥工作人员
- We? - The galley crew.
Jonesy正试着申请调离
Jonesy was trying to transfer
餐饮服务部
out of the food service division.
作为抛弃我们的报复
As payback for ditching us,
我们让他做额外的工作
we had him do extra duty.
洗碗 隔油 之类的事情
Scullery, grease traps, that kind of thing.
-就这些 -我说了
- That's it? - I told you,
我们只是在恶作剧而已
we were just messing around.
我们并没有真的对他生气
We weren't actually angry with the kid.
他是我们的朋友
He was our friend.
我们检查了船上的每个隔间
Well, we checked every compartment onboard,
没有发现Jones的尸体
no signs of Jones's body.
-船员呢 -没有人看到任何事
- Crew? - No one saw anything,
也没有人听到任何事
no one heard anything.
有人在说谎
Someone's lying.
McGee 你在哪里
McGee, where are you?
和海岸警卫队一起在朴茨茅斯码头
Portsmouth Pier, with the Coast Guard.
一艘巡逻船刚刚把尸体拉出水面
One of their patrol boats just pulled a body out of the water.
是Jones吗
Jones?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
他的尸体袋被裹在了
Looks like his body bag was wrapped inside
一个工业级垃圾袋里
an industrial trash bag,
有人试图利用重物想把它沉到海底
and an attempt was made to weigh it down.
有些人不想让别人知道
Something about Jones's body
Jones的尸体可能透露的信息
that someone doesn't want found.
Jones士官的死因是
Petty Officer Jones cause of death was
心肌梗死
a myocardial infarction.
他太年轻了 不可能有心脏病 Ducky
Too young for a heart attack, Ducky.
的确 虽然有一些特例
Indeed. But while there are some rare cases,
但这个年轻人不是自然死亡
this young man's death was not a natural one.
而且根据Abby的血样分♥析♥
And according to Abby's blood panel,
Jones体内含有氟氢可的松
fludrocortisone was found in Jones's system.
这是医学上用于治疗低血压的药
It's a medication used to treat low blood pressure.
在他的病历档案里面有提到
It's noted in his medical file.
-这会杀了他吗 -会 也不会
- That would kill him? - Yes and no.
他的体内还检测到了甲烯二氧甲苯♥丙♥胺♥
He also tested positive for methylenedioxymethamphetamine,
通常被称为摇♥头♥丸♥
more commonly referred to as MDMA.
呃 茉莉
Uh, "molly."
狂喜 迪斯科饼干
Ecstasy? Disco biscuits,
快乐丸 蛋卷 拥抱药
happy pills, egg rolls, hug drugs.
跳舞鞋
Uh, dancing shoes...
单独服用
Taken separately,
这些物质
neither of these substances
不会致人死亡
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表