What about our MI6 operative?
Clayton Reeves
Clayton Reeves.
Vance主任
Director Vance.
有没有可能是Reeves把Willoughby计划告诉了飞行员
Is it possible Reeves told the pilot about Willoughby?
不 Reeves没有嫌疑
No. Reeves is clean.
也许他担心Miller的安全
Perhaps he was worried for Miller's safety.
他们在这几个月里越来越熟了 不是吗
They became close over those months, did they not?
Reeves被派去
Reeves was sent in
和Miller搞好关系 因为他俩有相似的教育背景
to befriend Miller because of their similar upbringing,
他们都面临相似的困难
the parallel challenges they both faced.
这是他们关系进展如此迅速的根本原因
This is the very reason they bonded so quickly.
我们得考虑这种可能性...
We must consider the possibility...
长官们 我亲自听了Reeves的汇报
Officers, I debriefed Reeves myself.
我向你保证 他没有屈服
I assure you, he wasn't compromised.
那么我们必须假设他无意间偶然向Miller泄露了消息
Then we must assume he somehow tipped off Miller by accident.
同意 但我们是来这儿指出
Agreed, but are we here to pinpoint
我们的失败 还是来拿下Chen的
our failings or to take down Chen?
Gibbs 听着
Gibbs, listen.
Bishop 我已经听了
Bishop, I have been listening
十分钟了
for the last ten minutes.
我仍不知道你在说什么
I still don't know what you're saying.
我是说当我上个夏天在苏格兰
I'm saying that when I met up with Reeves
见到Reeves的时候
in Scotland last summer,
我们聊得十分投机
we had some really great talks.
我的意思是 我想我是他为数不多的几个朋友之一
I mean, I think I'm one of his only friends,
但他从来没告诉过我他的人生即将面临危险
and he never even told me that he was gonna risk his life,
-我只是... -你是在担心他
- and I just... - You're worried about him.
是的
Yes.
那为什么十分钟前
Why didn't you just say that
你不直说呢
ten minutes ago?
我以为我说了
I thought I did.
Alice 关于Paul的工作 你有什么能告诉我们的吗
Alice, what can you tell us about Paul's job?
他几乎不怎么谈到工作...
He didn't talk about it much...
也可能是我没有问过
or maybe I didn't ask.
我想 我确实觉得
I think part of me knew the money
他的薪水高得有些离谱
was too good to be true.
关于他为之工作的那个人呢
What about the man he worked for?
我连他的名字都不知道
I don't even know his name.
Gibbs探员
Agent Gibbs...
Paul的成长过程并不顺利
...Paul didn't have it easy growing up.
他只不过是想给Lexie提供更好的条件
All he wanted was to give Lexie something better.
这件事对她太残酷了
This has been so hard on her.
事情发生后她对我寸步不离
She's refused to leave my side since it happened.
不论他卷入了什么...
Whatever he was involved in...
他是个好人...
he was a good man.
我不想她再知道任何其他事情了
I don't want her to know anything else.
我喜欢你的手镯
I like your bracelet.
不论Paul什么时候去哪里
Whenever Paul flew somewhere,
他都会给她带回来一件饰品
he'd bring a charm back for her.
对吧 宝贝
Right, baby?
嗯
Mm.
真酷
This is so cool.
艾菲尔铁塔... 噢 一只小鞋子
Eiffel Tower... oh, a little shoe.
这是阿姆斯特丹的小木屐
It's a clog from Amsterdam.
这是个金字塔
This is a pyramid.
这又是来自哪里 妈妈
Where's it from again, Mom?
开罗
Cairo.
Ellie
Ellie.
你今天早上告诉我的那些城市
The cities you were telling me about this morning.
-都是哪里 -你说啥
- What were they? - What?
你的翻译过的对话
From your translations,
他们聊起了哪些城市
what were the cities they were talking about?
哦 是的 我记起来了
Oh, yes, I remember.
在这儿
Here it is.
巴黎 阿姆斯特丹 开罗
Paris, Amsterdam, Cairo.
和Chen去过的城市一样
Same cities Chen went to.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我们需要你所有翻译
We need copies
的复印件
of everything you got.
Qasim 这些你一直
Qasim, these conversations
在听的对话
you've been listening to,
涉及到一个我们
they're about a terrorist
追踪了数月的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
we've been tracking for months.
你的工作很可能成为阻止他的关键
Your work could be the key to stopping him.
专案组已经听取了关于Qasim翻译稿的简报
Our task force has been briefed on Qasim's translations.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
在他办公室 他正在复查自己的翻译
His office. He's reviewing his work
看看是否有关于Chen的
to see if anything else connects
其他线索
now that he knows about Chen.
NSA和MI6也在做同样的事情
NSA and MI6 are doing the same.
这些是翻译文本
Here are the translations.
我打印出来 以免有人不喜欢
I had hard copies made, just in case anyone hates
在电脑上阅读
scrolling on the computer.
这些都是手♥机♥通话记录
These are all phone calls?
两个人之间的对话 身份未知
Between the same two callers, both unidentified.
知道为什么两个阿富汗人要谈论Chen吗
Do we know why two Afghans are talking about Chen?
他们不是阿富汗人
They're not Afghan.
Qasim说打电♥话♥的人有口音
Qasim said the callers have accents.
是说普什图语的外国人
Foreigners speaking in Pashto.
不是标准的普什图语
And not just standard Pashto.
这是种很少见的口音 我几乎听不懂他们在说什么
It's a rare dialect. I couldn't even understand it if I tried.
我们认为他们用这种语言做掩饰
We believe they're using this language as a cloak.
就像二战时候的纳瓦霍语密♥码♥
Like the Navajo Code Talkers did in World War II.
是的 不过这些人把保密工作提高到了
Right, but these guys are taking security
一个全新的等级
to a whole nother level.
普通对话都藏着和Chen相关的另一层意思
Mundane topics that have another meaning related to Chen.
带密♥码♥的密♥码♥
Code within a code.
NSA昨晚拿到了新的录音
NSA has a new recording from last night.
又是那两个打电♥话♥的人
Same two callers.
拿去给Qasim
Get it to Qasim.
Torres 嘿 你查到什么了
Torres. Hey, you got anything?
是的 我知道了
Yeah, I know.
你知道什么了
You know what?
我是唯一一个和
I'm the only one who's had contact
Chen的组织有联♥系♥的人
with Chen's organization,
所以你希望我花整晚的时间
so you want me to spend all night
通读这堆胡言乱语 看看有没有任何线索
reading through this stack of drivel to see if anything flags.
你喜欢牛排吗
Do you like steak?
你会腌渍吗
Do you marinate?
纯粹主义者 我尊重你
Purist. I can respect that.
McGee
McGee?
在汽车配件店那边还没动静 老大 不过
No activity in the auto parts place, boss, but, uh,
Torres说他们还能撑住 所以...
Torres says they're holding up pretty great, so...
你知道吗 当人类发明火的时候
You know, when man invented fire,
肯定是很有意思的
it must've been off the chain.
就像是 这个人走进来
Like, this guy comes in,
他正在摩擦两根棍子 然后 嘭
he's rubbing two sticks and, boom,
完全改变了历史的进程
changes the course of history completely.
我们有火了
“We got fire!”
我觉得人类和棍子能代表很多东西
I feel like men and sticks are meant for so much more,
我们甚至不知道会发生什么
and we don't even know it.
老兄 我只是想想
Man, I just thought of that.
我在研究洗手间
I dig bathrooms.
风扇关了吗
Is that fan closed?
不 它坏了
No, it's broken,
这使得这个地方
which makes this place
就像个汗蒸房♥
kind of like a... like a sweat lodge.
它增加了大脑的活动量
It increases brain activity even more.
好吧 太棒了 我得去弄点吃的
All right, great. I got to get some food.
呃 你能帮我再买♥♥五包吗
Mm, could you get me five more packages?
哦 真是不可思议 在这里它闻起来就像
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表