♪ Look at my watch, look at my chain ♪
♪ They're brand-new ♪
♪ Look at the wheels on that thang ♪
♪ They're brand-new ♪
♪ All these shoes... ♪
够了
Okay, that's it.
我对嘻哈的容忍♥已经到了极限
I have reached my limit of hip-hop.
不 不 不 想都别想
No, no, no, don't even think about it.
你知道Mddie只有听到这首歌♥才能入睡
You know Maddie only falls asleep to that song.
♪ Brand-new, it's like I got a genie ♪
♪ They gon' hate it when... ♪
她已经睡着了
She's already sleeping.
那么就保持这样吧
Well, let's keep it that way.
这得怪你的 书上说
I blame you for this. The books said to listen
在怀孕期间多听古典乐 不是说唱
to classical music during pregnancy, not rap.
那是什么
What was that?
天啊 我们爆胎了
God, we got a flat.
放松 嘿 放松点
Relax. Hey, relax.
我是个换胎能手
I'm a pro at changing tires.
在Maddies注意到以前 我们会重新开回路上的
We'll be back on the road before Maddie even notices.
嗯
Hmm?
我知道 亲爱的 我也累了
I know, sweetie. I'm tired, too.
♪ Look at my watch, look at my chains, they're brand-new ♪
♪ Look at my clothes, look at my shoes ♪
-不是吧
- ♪ They're brand-new. ♪ - Really?
感谢上帝 一定是拖车
Oh. Thank God. That must be the tow truck.
我去拦下它
I'll get 'em.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh-shh-shh-shh-shh.
嘿
Hey!
这里
Over here.
嘿
Hey!
-Keith 小心 -喔
- Keith! Look out! - Whoa!
Keith
Keith!
亲爱的
Honey?
♪ NCIS 14x08 ♪ Enemy Combatant Original Air Date on November 22, 2016
- 别动- 哇
- Don't move! - Oh. Whoa.
John
John?
Rob
Rob?
那真酷
That was awesome.
那就像 就像警♥匪♥剧的开头
I mean, that was like... that looked like a cop-show entrance.
很有《Charlie的天使》里Farrah Fawcett的风格
Very Farrah Fawcett in Charlie's Angels.
我十分同意
I approve.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 Elle
Hey, Elle.
George 你错过了
George, you just missed it.
姐,回去再来一次
Sis, go back out, do it again.
究竟怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你们三个在这里做什么
What-what are you three doing here?
给你感恩节惊喜
Surprising you for Thanksgiving.
你知道我讨厌惊喜
You know I hate surprises.
请注意 我的确给你发了短♥信♥
Uh, for the record, I did send you a text.
你给我发了三个皱眉的表情图
You sent me three frowny-face emojis.
那时你在NSA
Yeah. You were in the NSA.
你不能破译这个密♥码♥吗
You couldn't... couldn't crack that code?
我以为你看到我们会很高兴
I thought you'd be happy to see us.
你将近一年都没回家了 我们很想你
You haven't been back home in almost a year. We missed you.
我很高兴见到你们
I-I am happy to see you.
你们只是让我
You just caught me
有些措手不及
a little off-guard.
快让我抱抱你们
Ugh! Now give me hugs.
-哦 -啊 -等等
- Oh! - Ah. - Now, hold on.
- 怎么了 -你怎么穿成这样
- What? - Why are you so dressed up?
半夜才回来
And out past midnight?
还有 喷了香水
And... wearing perfume?
还是Bobby Brown的海滩香水
That's Beach by Bobby Brown.
你在约会
You were on a date.
什么 不是
What? No. I was...
不知所措的表情
Eh! Deer-in-the-headlights look.
每次都出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Gives you away every time.
他是谁
Who is he?
别管这个了
Just don't worry about it.
我们只想确保它不是连坏杀手
We just want to make sure he's not a deranged serial killer.
或者素食主义者
Or a vegan.
那会让我们家四分五裂的 Elle
That would tear this family apart, Elle.
行了 我很有能力
Okay, I am perfectly capable
自己判断一个人的性格 谢谢了
of judging someone's character on my own, thank you.
还有 你隐藏的任何东西
Plus, there's nothing you'd uncover
都能被NCIS的背景调查发现
that an NCIS background investigation hasn't already.
他是你的同事
So he's one of your coworkers.
喂
Hello.
哪里
Where?
我来了
Yeah. I'm on my way.
是我的上司
That was my boss.
我要走了
I got to go.
-这个时候 -嗯
At this hour? Mm-hmm.
任何时间都得工作
Job is 24/7.
稍后再聊
We will talk later.
别碰任何东西
Don't touch anything.
要是能读她日记的话就容易多了
So much easier when we could just read her diary.
行了 我们有你们的电♥话♥了
All right, so we have your numbers.
谢谢 我们会再联♥系♥你们的
Thanks. We'll be in touch.
行
Okay.
很高兴你们两能到
Well, glad you two could make it.
某人开错地方了
Well, someone took a wrong turn.
因为某人
Yeah, because someone was
唱得太大声 我听不到导航了
singing so loud, I couldn't hear the navi.
哦
Oh.
不错的情节 你俩在约会吗
Nice threads. You on a date?
-什么 当然不是 -是的
- What? No. - Yes.
不是和她
Well, not with her.
我们只是拼个车
No, we just carpooled.
-行 -告诉我们情况
- Right. - Fill us in.
司机一个人
Yes. Solo driver was
向南行驶 他把车开出了大路
headed southbound when he swerved off the road and crashed
向右撞到了石头
right into a boulder.
我看不到打滑的迹象
Well, I don't see any skid marks,
所以我认为司机没有失去控制
so I don't think the driver lost control.
可能是故意的
Mm. Could have been deliberate.
像末路狂花
A little Thelma and Louise action.
我爱那部电影
Love that movie.
真是惊讶
Oh, what a surprise.
怎么了
What?
所以Ranger Burt想要你
So Ranger Burt wants you to go
和他父母一起吃饭 有什么问题吗
to dinner with his parents. What's the problem?
不仅仅是顿晚餐 McGee
It's not just any dinner, McGee.
是感恩节晚餐
It's Thanksgiving dinner.
是晚餐中的超级碗
That's like the Super Bowl of meals.
这说明我们是认真的
And it sends this message that we're really serious.
难道不是吗
Well, aren't you?
是的 不是
Yeah. No.
也许吧 我不喜欢贴标签
Maybe. I don't like labels.
有什么发现
Okay. What do we got?
头儿 这辆车的司机是
Well, boss, driver of the car is
Derrick Reza指挥官 45岁
Commander Derrick Reza, 45 years old.
是海军牧师
Works as a Navy chaplain out of
在部队宗教协会任职
the Armed Forces Interfaith Association in Arlington.
Duck有没有告诉你死亡时间 在他拿走尸体前
Did Duck give you a T.O.D. before he took the body?
问题来了 老大
That's the problem, boss.
Duck说死亡时间是晚上7点
Duck's time of death estimated as 7:00 p.m.
但我们的目击者说
But we've got two witnesses stating
事故发生在11点后不久
that the accident happened shortly after 11:00 p.m.
所以有个人撞车了
So we have a guy crashing his car
在他死了四个小时以后
after he was already dead for four hours.
怎么做到的
How?
用这个
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表