一年多一点吧 我们抓到了想要的人
Little over a year, took us to, uh, to get our guy.
Mitch Monroe 组织首领
Mitch Monroe, the top dog.
他把组织成员隐藏得很好 完全没有漏洞
Kept his men in the shadows, no loose ends.
但我发现一个人
But I found one.
Royce Layton 事实上是个好孩子
Royce Layton. Real good kid.
只是不幸和坏人混在了一起
Just mixed up with some bad dudes.
我俩关系很好
We got real tight.
当我看见成堆的尸体 我开枪了
When I saw bodies piling up, and I took my shot,
我表明卧底身份并让他供出他的老板
I blew my cover, and I asked him to flip on his boss.
他做了正确的事
He did the right thing.
鼓起莫大的勇气
He did the courageous thing.
通过背叛Monroe
By ratting on Monroe?
通过出庭作证
By testifying.
正是由于他
Because of him,
Mitch Monroe获得了20年刑期
Mitch Monroe got 20 to life.
他现在被联邦调查局保护着
He was taken care of by the Feds.
证人保护计划
Witness protection.
听上去Royce好像知道这个帮派里里外外的事情
Sounds like Royce knows the gang inside and out.
我们去和他谈谈
Let's talk to him.
说的容易做到难
Easier said than done.
如果他被联邦调查局保护
If he's federally protected,
就不会有档案记录
he's unlisted.
估计找不到他
Maybe untouchable.
我们也无法得到信息
Even to us?
尤其不能告诉我们
Especially to us.
Royce现在还是一个受监视的人
Royce's still a marked man.
没有什么比我们亲自去敲门
Nothing brings more heat than, uh,
知道的更多了
agents knocking on your door.
你们真的认为Campbell下士是那种
You think Corporal Campbell's really the kind of Marine
会加入Rosewood Boyz的陆战队员吗
to get involved with the Rosewood Boyz?
我刚刚和他的指挥官通过电♥话♥
All right, well, I just got off the phone with his O.I.C.
我要去看看她都知道什么
I'm gonna go see what she knows.
好的 继续追查下去
All right, keep at it, keep digging.
我要知道Campbell下士的所有信息
I want everything on Corporal Campbell.
McGee联♥系♥司法部
McGee, contact the Department of Justice.
我要和Royce Layton谈谈
I want to talk to Royce Layton.
出发Bishop
Let's go, Bishop.
你和我一起去
You're with me.
-去哪里 -监狱
-Where to? -Prison.
Gibbs你不觉得我应该和你一起去吗
Hey, Gibbs, don't you think I should go with you guys?
我是说 我了解Monroe
I mean, I know Monroe.
对他有利 对我们没有
Advantage him, not us.
毕竟我在帮派里生活了一年多
Yeah, but I lived and breathed the Rosewoods for over a year.
我的意思 我可以提供线索
I mean, I can, I can be an asset.
去找你的旧摩托车的线索吧
Go find a lead on your old bike.
好吧 那起码我可以
Well, can I at least
给你汇报一下Mitch Monroe的情况
brief you on Mitch Monroe?
你可以开车的手给我打电♥话♥ Torres
Call you from the car, Torres.
Mallard医生
Dr. Mallard?
能耽误你一会 过来看看吗
Can you come look at something for a second?
你发现了什么 Palmer医生
What have you found, Dr. Palmer?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
可能是泥土
Could be, uh, mud.
不太能确定
Maybe, but not exactly.
确实需要分♥析♥一下
Ah, that's quite an analysis.
十分感谢
Thank you.
在很多案子里
In a vast number of cases,
鉴别这样的神秘物质
identifying a mysterious substance like this one,
最好的方法是
is best determined
寻找特殊标记
by searching for specific markers,
在这个案子里
which in this case...
标记并不在这里
...are not there.
为什么不送到楼上实验室鉴定呢
Why don't you take this up to the lab?
谢谢
Thanks.
你是Mitch Monroe
Mitch Monroe?
谢谢你愿意和我们谈话
Appreciate you sitting down with us.
我好像不需要清空我的日程安排 亲爱的
It's not like I had to clear my schedule, hon.
你在下象棋 Monroe
You play chess, Monroe?
只和自己下
Only against myself.
我们在调查一宗谋杀案件
We're working a homicide.
Boonsboro一家银行被抢劫 抢劫犯骑一辆轻型摩托车
Bank was robbed in Boonsboro, guy fled on a dirt bike.
我们认为他杀害了同伙 一名陆战队员
We think that he killed his accomplice, a Marine.
我们有理由确定这和帮派有关系
There's reason to believe it was gang related.
Rosewood Boyz
Rosewood Boyz.
你是说他们又开始活动了吗
You saying the boys are up and running again?
而且你认为我在这里指挥他们是吗
And you think I'm running it from in here.
之前确实发生过这样的事
Well, that's been done before.
老实说 自从我被关进来后
To be honest, by the time I got locked up,
就没剩下几个朋友
I didn't have many friends left.
大多数都被杀了
A bunch of 'em got killed.
是的 主要是你杀的
Yeah, mostly by you.
那些恶心的谣言还流传着呢
Those sick rumors still floating around?
你可以想什么说什么
You can think what you want,
但是我坦白告诉你真♥相♥
but I'm telling you the truth, straight up.
我没有杀我的家人
I didn't kill my homies.
当然是你杀的 坦白讲
Sure you did, straight up.
Colin Day Jamel Jackson
The names Colin Day, Jamel Jackson,
Mickey Miller 这些名字你还记得吗
Mickey Miller ring any bells?
他们只是被牺牲的棋子 对吗
They were just chess pieces you needed to sacrifice, right?
Colin and Jamel 被一些小人出♥卖♥♥♥了
Colin and Jamel got rolled on by a couple of crosstown cowards,
Mickey是喝醉了在池子里淹死了
and Mickey got silly drunk, and drowned in a pool.
是的 那些故事我们都知道
Yeah, well, those are the stories.
但是我们知道真♥相♥
But we know the truth.
你们想再给我加几条罪名吗
You trying to bring more charges on me?
因为我5年内就可以被假释
'Cause I'm up for parole in five years.
那么你应该说实话
Then I would start talking.
我确实听到一些传言说
I might've heard some rumors
有人正在集结队伍
that someone was rallying the troops,
重新开张
trying to get back in business.
-你知道名字吗 -不知道
-You got a name? -Nope.
而且那些人绝不会让你们知道任何事情
And the boys will make damn sure that you don't get one either.
真正的Rosewoods成员从不告密
Real Rosewoods don't talk.
从不
Ever.
那你为什么会在这里
Mm. Then how'd you end up in here?
你来自NCIS
You're NCIS.
应该认识那个把我关进这里的联邦探员
Know that Fed that put me in here?
一个自称Nick Medina的人
Called himself Nick Medina?
帮我带句话给他
Give him a message for me.
我不会永远待在这里
I'm not gonna be in here forever.
进来
Come in.
谢谢你答应见我 主任
Thank you for seeing me, Director.
-说快点 Torres -我会的
-Make it quick, Torres.-I will.
昨天被杀的那个陆战队员
The Marine who was killed yesterday,
似乎和我曾卧底的帮派有联♥系♥
seems like he was tied to a gang I worked on,
5年前的一次卧底行动
five years ago, undercover.
我不应该被强制坐冷板凳
I should not be forced to sit on the sidelines.
我拿下了他们的头目 而且在帮派里混了一年
I took down their leader and gave a year of my life to do it.
你的付出确实获得了回报
And you were paid for your time.
你当时完成了任务 现在也该尽职工作
You did your job then, do it now.
Gibbs做出了他的判断
Agent Gibbs made the personnel choice
他认为的对我们的调查
he felt best served our goal
最有利的判断
of solving this investigation.
我就是我
And that's me.
我在板凳上浪费时间
I'm wasted sitting on the bench.
你听说过Jack Haley这个名字吗
You ever heard the name Jack Haley?
没有
No.
NBA短期球员
NBA journeyman.
96年公牛队
'96 Bulls.
他职业生涯的大多数时间都是在板凳上度过
Rode the bench most of his career.
但他是一个让球队明星都向往的人
But he was the one person that the team's star forward,
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表