再说了 难道你不觉得Bishop
Besides, don't you think that Bishop is
更适合保护Ellison吗
a lot more suited to protect Ellison?
不 我不觉得
No... I don't.
我说了是你 现在去吧
I said you. Now go.
为什么是我
Why me?
有什么问题吗
There a problem?
你心里清楚
You know there is.
但那正是关键 对吗
But that's the point, isn't it?
你想干嘛
What are you trying to do?
尽本职工作
My job.
我建议你也尽自己的本职工作
I suggest you do yours.
你发现什么了
What do you got?
教官女士的解剖分♥析♥结果并不理想
The results of Miss Trainer's autopsy tell a sad story.
她身体连续性多重受损
Her body exhibits extensive damage consistent
包括毒品过量
with narcotics abuse.
太过年轻 无法自拔 Duck
Too young to go out like this, Duck.
毒品可不分年龄 Jethro
Well, drugs don't discriminate with age, Jethro.
它是一位平等的连环杀手
It's an equal-opportunity serial killer, but while
虽然毒品过量是死因之一
an overdose was the cause of death,
我并不认为这是自愿行为
I do not believe it was of her own choosing.
看看他手腕上的结扎痕迹
Look at these ligature marks on her wrists.
她被束缚过吗
She was restrained?
我怀疑这和
I suspect by the same person
给她注射致命剂量毒品的是同一个人
who injected her with a fatal dose.
但是
However,
我在她的指甲里发现了一些组织细胞
I found tissue under her fingernails.
我们说话这会儿 Abby正在分♥析♥DNA
Abby is analyzing it for DNA as we speak.
Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs
Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!
Ducky给我的DNA样本匹配出结果了
I got a DNA hit from Ducky's tissue sample.
真够快的
In record time.
那是因为匹配出来的海军士兵
That's because it's a match to a sailor
正在Gray号♥军舰上
that's onboard the USS Gray.
Holden Baxter士官
Petty Officer Holden Baxter.
有什么发现
Anything?
Baxter没在铺位上 老大
No sign of Baxter at berthing, boss.
他没在工程处
He's not in engineering.
我跟餐厅甲板的水兵聊过
I talked to a sailor on the mess decks said
Baxter离开基地去吃午饭了
Baxter goes off base for lunch.
好的 去查一查
All right, check it out.
McGee 你去码头
McGee, take the pier.
Bishop 来吧 你跟我一起
Bishop, come on. You're with me.
他在那呢
Well, there he is.
Baxter
Baxter?
放开我 老兄 我什么都没做
Get off me, man! I didn't do anything!
-你还好吗 -不好
- You okay? - No!
我觉得他弄断了我的肋骨
I think he broke my rib.
没跟你说话
Wasn't talking to you.
我吗 从未感觉这么好过
Me? I am better than ever.
你知道这里可以坐的 对吧
You know you're allowed to sit, right?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你 呃 在NCIS工作很久了吗
Have you, uh, worked for NCIS long?
是的
Yeah.
你对兴登堡号♥大灾难怎么看
What about that Hindenburg disaster, huh?
那真是场大灾难哈
What a mess that was.
什么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
我总得说点什么
I had to say something.
你在这里待了几个小时
You've been here for hours,
一共说了不到十个词
and you've barely said ten words.
跟你交谈就像拔牙
Making conversation with you is like pulling teeth.
这样的话 那就 别谈了
Well, then, don't.
我在工作呢
I'm working.
要知道 你不是第一个这样的人
You're not the first one, you know.
我之前就见过
I've seen it before.
见过什么
Seen what?
从我被确诊以后
Ever since I was diagnosed,
很多人会顺路过来看我
I can tell a lot about people by the way they interact with me.
当然 大多数人给我一堆同情和怜悯
Yeah, most people just shower me with sympathy or pity,
或者摆出勇敢的表情来试着激励我
or put on a brave face to try and keep my spirits up.
然后就有人尽可能
Then there are the people who do everything they can
跟我保持距离
to keep their distance from me.
这些人
They're the ones
经历过因为癌症
who've been through the pain
失去所爱之人的痛苦
of losing someone they loved to cancer.
他们并不想回忆这些事
They don't want to be reminded of it,
所以 他们会避开我
so... they avoid me.
就像现在的你一样
Just like you're doing.
我能理解
I understand.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
你觉得我来是要跟你重现一个重要时刻吗
You think I'm here to recreate a Hallmark moment with you?
我来明确一下
Let me make something clear.
不是
I'm not.
明白了吗
Got it?
明白了
Got it.
很好
Good.
你聋了吗 伙计
Are you deaf, man?
我说了我需要个医生
I said I need a doctor!
那就合作一点 伙计
Then cooperate, man.
顺便一提
By the way,
McGee 那个冲刺很精彩
McGee, that was a very impressive sprint.
漂亮的扑杀
Good hustle.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我想我是靠Abby的超能量Power-POW赢得的这个荣誉
Think I owe that one to Abby's Power-POW!
嗯 那感觉就像在看猎豹捕杀羚羊一样刺♥激♥
Hmm. It was like watching a cheetah attack a gazelle.
不过现在是捕了一个垃圾
And now attack a dirt bag.
你这话很伤我的心啊 美女
Sticks and stones, sweetheart.
你再这么叫我一次 我就给你伤筋动骨
Call me that again, I'm gonna go find some.
我已经告诉过你们
I already told you--
我跟Collins的死没有关系
I had nothing to do with Collins' death.
那Nicole Trainer呢
How about Nicole Trainer?
这是什么变♥态♥的玩笑吗
Is this some kind of sick joke?
Nicole不可能会死
Nicole can't be dead.
我昨晚刚见过她
I just saw her last night.
是啊 我们知道 从她指甲下面找到了你的DNA
Yeah, we know. Found your DNA under her fingernails.
哇哦 哇哦 这不是你们想的那样
Whoa, whoa! It's not what you think.
我永远不可能伤害Nicole
I would never hurt Nicole.
我从来只是想保护她免受伤害
All I've ever done is try to protect her.
保护她免受谁的伤害
Protect her from what?
我们出任务期间 Collins说
During our deployment, Collins said he suspected
他怀疑Nicole在偷船上的药
Nicole was stealing the drugs onboard,
而且认为是我教唆她这么做的
and thought I put her up to it.
-你教唆了吗 -没有
- Did you? - No.
我告诉他 Nicole永远不会那么做
I told him Nicole would never do that.
我觉得Collins没再追究这件事
I figured Collins just let it go,
但是当你们来问一些跟他死亡有关的问题时
but when you came around asking questions about his death,
我知道事情有些不对头
I knew something wasn't right,
所以我去Nicole那里跟她对质
so I went to Nicole's and confronted her.
她说了什么
What did she say?
她承认自己偷了药
She admitted to stealing the drugs,
但是她说自己是被迫的
but she said she was forced into it.
被迫 被谁强迫的
Forced? By who?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是她很怕他
but she was terrified of him.
然后她就情绪失控把我赶出去了
That's when she lost it on me and threw me out.
我发誓 我离开的时候她还活着
I swear, she was alive when I left.
而你就没想过来找我们
And you didn't think to come to us?
我不希望Nicole卷进什么麻烦
I didn't want Nicole to get into trouble.
我当时以为自己做得没错
I thought I was doing the right thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
看你需要这个
Look like you needed it.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表