Dennis Rodman最信任他 向他敞开心扉
Dennis Rodman, trusted the most, opened up to,
经常依靠他
often leaned on.
你想说什么 主任
What is your point, sir?
Haley在冷板凳上为他的职业生涯
Haley made the biggest impact of his career
做出了巨大贡献
from a seat on the bench.
而阻止你做出同样贡献的人
And the only thing stopping you from doing the same
只有你自己
is you.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我并没有像Jack Haley那样 花八年时间
I didn't give eight years of my life to deep cover
去做深度潜伏的卧底
to be a Jack Haley.
你自己决定 Torres
Your move, Torres.
我要回家
I'm going home.
这不值得让你
Come on, it's not worth
放弃你的职业生涯
throwing away your career.
不 我要回家拿我的旧笔记
No, I'm going home to get my old notes.
在一个早期行动中
Early in the op,
我们在聚会 我有点兴奋
we were partying, I caught a little buzz,
差点脱掉上衣跳进泳池
I almost took my shirt off and jumped in the pool.
然而我当时带着窃听器
I was wearing a wire.
-不好 -的确不好
- Not good. - No, not good.
从那天起 我再也没有带过窃听器
Ever since that day, I never wore a wire again.
我随时把笔记记在一个小本上
I wrote notes on every hour, every day on a little planner.
那个小笔记本藏在我的衣柜深处
That little planner is stashed away deep in my closet.
那你的确要回一次家
Then you need to go home.
很高兴和你聊天 Torres
Enjoyed the talk, Torres.
我正要向上汇报Campbell再次无故缺席的时候
I was about to report
接到了你的电♥话♥
Campbell U.A. again when I got your call.
再次 为什么 有什么状况吗
“Again?” Why, has it been a problem?
最近有一点状况
It has been lately.
哦
Oh?
Cambell下士是一个安静的
Corporal Campbell was quiet,
倍受喜爱的好海军
well-liked, a good Marine.
但是最近几个月 他似乎有些改变
But the last few months, he seemed to change.
他有点注意力不集中
He was distracted.
不得不几次书面警告他
Had to write him up a couple times.
你认为他出现了什么问题
Any idea what was wrong?
我猜是毒品
I suspected drugs.
但是我们刚做过一个随机检查 他没有问题
But we just did a random sweep, and he was clean.
在这艘船上有谁和他
Was there anyone he was particularly close to
特别亲近的吗
on the ship?
不 最近没有
No, not lately.
他看起来很孤僻
He seemed withdrawn.
他曾经有一个女朋友 但我听说他们分手了
He had a girlfriend, but I heard they broke up.
我可以告诉你她的名字
I can get her name.
也许她能告诉你们他的问题
Maybe she knows what his problem was.
-你查到了什么,Abbs -哦
- What you got, Abbs? - Oh.
你的老战车 或者说还剩下的部分
Your old chariot, or what's left of it.
这个世界有种残酷的幽默感
Yeah, the universe has a cruel sense of humor.
嗯
Hmm.
-嘿 Nick -啊
- Hey, Nick. - Yeah?
如果你能先把Caf-POW给我
It works out better for everybody
会对每个人都有好处的
if you just go ahead and give me the Caf-POW!
否则就会出问题
before it becomes a problem.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
什么时候会出问题呢
When exactly does it become a problem?
-我开口问的时候 -知道了
- As soon as I have to ask. - Got it.
哦 我看到它变成这样好难受
Oh, it's really hard to see her like this.
是的
Yeah.
我想说 如果这可以帮到你的话 你的宝贝没有经历痛苦
I mean, if it helps, your baby didn't feel a thing.
他被塞进了可以炸飞一头犀牛的
She was packed with so much black powder,
黑火♥药♥
it could've blown up a rhino.
我的意思是还好他没有炸飞一头犀牛
I mean, thankfully, it did not blow up a rhino.
我也还活着 这多好
How nice that I'm still alive, too.
哦 是的
Oh, no, yeah.
你差点被杀害 这太糟糕了
Oh, it totally sucks that you almost got killed.
但是 你知道 犀牛在濒危物种名单中
But, you know, rhinos are on the endangered species list.
好的 我知道了 你喜欢犀牛
Okay, I get it, you love rhinos.
继续 关于引爆装置
Moving on. Detonator.
坏人用偷工减料的手♥机♥
So the bad guys used a Jerry-rigged
来做引爆装置
cell phone as a detonator.
预付费一次性手♥机♥ 不可追踪的吗
Prepaid burner, untraceable?
在Sciuto实验室说这个词
That word is blasphemous
是不敬的
in the house of Sciuto.
就像John Paul Jones说过
【注:世界十大贝司手之一 加入过齐柏林飞艇乐队】
Like John Paul Jones said...
弹《Ramble on》的那位吗
Ramble on.
不不不 另一个John Paul Jones
【注:苏格兰裔的美国海军军官 军事家】
No, no, the other John Paul Jones.
"我还没有开始战斗"
“I have not yet begun to fight”.
我对此毫不怀疑
I don't doubt it.
认真的 Ncik 我希望你向我承诺
Seriously, Nick, you got to promise me
你在这些人身边会小心的
you're gonna be careful around these dudes.
你很幸运还活着
You're lucky to be alive.
Abby 幸运会在你需要它们的时候消失
Abby, luck has a funny way of evaporating when you need it.
如果这个炸♥弹♥是为了杀了我
If the bomb was meant to kill me,
我现在已经死了
it would have.
他们想要我活着
They wanted me alive.
为什么
Why?
这就是我想要查清楚的
Well, that's what I intend to find out.
你把所有案件笔记都记在那个里面
You took all your case notes in that?
我记录下每次谈话 我遇见的每个人
I logged every conversation, every person I met.
哇哦 随身带着这些看起来比
Wow, it seems more dangerous carrying that around
带窃听器要危险得多
than wearing a wire.
至少我能记录些过往
Well, at least I was able to show the goods.
你的卧底生涯
Wow, must've been
一定特别艰难
so hard for you being undercover.
你知道 有时候的确很难
You know, sometimes it was so hard.
你在里面找到有用的东西了吗
You find anything actually useful in there?
还没有
Not yet.
那么
Well...
我们需要找到
we need to find a connection
Campbell和Rosewoods帮之间的联♥系♥
between Campbell and the Rosewoods.
你想要知道Cambell和那个帮派的联♥系♥吗
You want a connection between Campbell and that gang?
Torres 照一下镜子
Look in the mirror, Torres.
我吗
Me?
-怎么了 -杀掉Campbell的人
- How? - The same guys
想要把你也炸飞 为什么
that killed Campbell just tried to blow your ass up. Why?
我猜是复仇 他们可能
Revenge, I assume. I mean, they've probably been
一直在找Nick
looking for Nick all this time.
不 如果这是复仇 我已经死了
No, if it was a revenge hit, I'd be dead.
爆♥炸♥肯定和Campbell有关
The explosion must have something to do
时间上来说这不可能是巧合
with Campbell, I mean, the timing can't be a coincidence.
Rosewood Boyz的老巢在哪里
Where are the Rosewood Boyz hanging out?
这个问题 我有个线索
I may have a lead on that.
Campbell有个前女友
Turns out Campbell had an ex-girlfriend,
我找到了她的地址
and I managed to track down her address.
要我们把她带来吗
You want us to pick her up?
她在来的路上
Oh, she's on her way in.
像Kyle这样的男人现在很少见了
Guys like Kyle don't come around too often these days.
跟我们说说他的事
Yeah, tell us about him.
让人难忘的是Kyle是慷慨的
The Kyle I choose to remember was... generous.
善良的
He had a kindness.
但他也是个烂好人
But he also had no filter.
你想要记住的Kyle听上去像是一个很好的人
The Kyle you choose to remember seems like a pretty good guy.
Kyle的其他面呢
What about the other Kyle?
大概在6个月前 他有了变化
Um... about six months ago, he started to change.
他开始特别沉迷于虚拟棒球
He'd become obsessed with fantasy baseball, of all things.
赌博
Gambling.
输钱
Losing.
输了很多
Big time.
他背了很多债
He went into debt pretty bad.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表