- is locked up? - Triff.
他工作详情呢
What was his work detail?
Paul Triff
Paul Triff.
马里兰惩戒中心的囚犯
Inmate at Maryland Correctional.
在食堂工作 餐前准备
Kitchen detail. Food prep.
所以他和Louis有交集
So he and Louis had contact.
甚至可能是...好兄弟吗
Maybe even... buddies?
不管怎么样 这就是关联
Either way, there's a connection.
抱歉 McGee
Sorry, McGee.
来谈谈百万分之一的概率呗
Talk about one in a million.
我认为现在你不能再瞒着Delilah了
Yeah, I don't really see how you can't tell Delilah now.
这个不重要 如果这和
That's the least of it. If this is tied
三重连环杀人案有关
to that triple homicide, suddenly
突然住进那儿会更危险
living there feels a lot more dangerous.
你很紧张吗
You nervous?
怎么会 我们整天跟杀人犯打交道
Why? We deal with killers all the time.
的确 这个杀人犯曾经住在我的公♥寓♥里
Granted, this killer was living in my apartment.
在我的厨房♥里做饭
Cooked in my kitchen,
用我的洗手间
used my bathrooms.
蹲在我的储藏室里
Was in my closet.
你知不知道 他们发现他的时候
Did you know that when they found him,
他从头到脚都泡在血里面
he was completely soaked in blood from head to toe.
我是说 警♥察♥们都觉得他已经不像人类了
I mean, cops barely could tell that he was human.
他们说他看起来更像撒旦
They said he looked more like Satan.
如果你真的要跟Delilah坦白
Well, if you do ever tell Delilah,
或许你应该把这部分略过去
you should probably leave that out.
我很感激你对我的支持
Well, I appreciate you having my back on,
你知道 关于不作为那些事
you know, all my omissions.
每个家人都有秘密 没人例外
Every family has secrets. No one's immune.
打开三号♥门
Opening three.
哦 你们好 我是Paul
Well, hello. I'm Paul.
我们知道
We know.
我们来自NCIS 我是特别探员McGee
We're from NCIS. I'm Special Agent McGee,
这是特别探员Quinn
this is Special Agent Quinn.
NCIS
NCIS?
是那个 呃 海军 陆战队什么的
Is that, uh, Navy, Marines?
一般来说
Usually,
没错 不过我们这次来是想跟你谈谈
yeah, but we're here to talk to you today
-Louis Cole -Louis
- about Louis Cole. - Louis.
哦 厨房♥里的Louis 嗯
Oh. Kitchen Louis. Hmm?
这人能让薄片牛肉尝起来像排骨
Man could make chipped beef taste like prime rib. Hmm?
他干什么呢 还在Haynesville过好日子吗
What is he, still doing easy time over in Haynesville?
-他死了 -哦
- He's dead. - Oh.
别看我啊
Well, don't look at me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
在这待的时间太长了
Been here too long.
真是太糟了
That's terrible.
所以发生了什么
So what happened?
他昨天闯进了你之前的公♥寓♥
He broke into your old apartment yesterday.
他是在找什么特定的东西
He was looking for something specific.
我 当前住户击中了他
And I... the current occupant shot him.
等等 等等 不 我很抱歉
Wait, wait, no, I'm sorry.
你
You?
当前住户
The current occupant?
没错 我
That's right, me.
哦 那个 感觉怎样
Oh, well... well, how 'bout that?
嗯 我之前的公♥寓♥
Huh? My old apartment.
嗨 我的书架还在那吗
Hey, are my bookshelves still there?
我亲手组装的 你知道 我的手很巧
I put those in myself. You know, I'm quite handy.
手很巧
Handy?
-真是个好词 -是啊
- That's a great word for it. - Yeah.
皇冠模型 所有的小细节
Crown moldings, all the little details,
都是我做的 没错
that's all me. Yeah.
还有一个很棒的邻居 如果不是那疯狂的一夜
It's a great neighborhood, too. I would still be living there
我现在还会住在那的
if not for that crazy night.
你说的是你在我起居室里肢解你朋友
That crazy night you carved up all your friends
那个疯狂一夜吗
in my living room?
海狸
Beaver.
什么
Excuse me?
你穿海狸皮一定不错
You'd look great in beaver.
你知道 我曾有一件海狸皮夹克
You know, I had a beaver bomber jacket
就在我之前的陈列室里
on my old showroom floor.
嗯 你会爱上它的 而你
Huh? You'd love it. And you.
哦 天
Oh, my.
哇哦
Wow.
一个你这么美的人 你应该穿龙猫皮
A beauty like you, you deserve chinchilla.
也 也许狐狸皮
Well, m-maybe fox.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
-穿皮衣就是在谋杀动物 -哦
- Fur is murder. - Oh,
-当然了 -好了
- you bet it is. - Okay.
你给了Louis什么提示
What tip did you give Louis?
他是在找什么
What could he have been looking for?
提示 我怎么知道
Tip? How would I know?
听着 我们聊过厨艺
Listen, we talked about cooking,
运动
sports.
我是说 我不可能让他知道我住在哪
I mean, I certainly never let him know where I lived.
他出于什么原因把墙皮和地板都给扒开了
Well, he tore up the walls and floors for some reason.
不 我的硬木地板 那些也是我亲手放的
No, not my hardwoods. I put those in, too.
你在地板下面放了什么
What did you put under them?
没放什么 哦
Nothing. Oh.
嗯 嗯
Mm... mm...
没东西
nothing.
好的 所以你是说Louis
Okay, so you're saying that Louis
就那么闯进你的旧公♥寓♥去入室盗窃
came and burglarized your old apartment and
而你不知道他是去偷什么
you have no idea...?
这真的是个惊人的巧合
It really is an amazing coincidence,
我只能这么说了
I will give you that.
39号♥规矩
Rule 39.
那个热心女士还住在我们楼上吗
Does that nice lady still live above us?
那个养着一直汪汪叫的狗的女士
The one with the yappy dog?
哦 那条狗
Oh, that dog
能给你手套上咬个大洞
would make one good mitten, baby.
啊 感觉咱俩就像室友一样 对吧
Ah. It's almost like we're roommates, isn't it?
金属 塑料
Metal, plastic...
金属 木头 金属
Metal, wood, metal...
这里有好多金属
You got a lot of metal.
基本都是回形针
Paper clips mostly.
这很酷 Abb
Pretty cool, Abb.
什么很酷
What's cool?
这个超级酷的X光扫描仪
This supercool x-ray scanner.
你让我想办法
You wanted me to find a way
在不弄烂McGee公♥寓♥的前提下搜他的公♥寓♥
to search McGee's apartment without tearing it up,
我找到办法了
and I found it.
好吧 再找几个 我们可以一起找
Well, find some more, we can all pitch in.
谢谢 这个 也许我们不能一起去了
Thank you. Well, maybe not all of us.
我刚跟Louis Cole的假释官通了电♥话♥ 他说
I got through to Louis Cole's parole officer; he says
他住在Fairfax一个给有前科的人准备的小旅馆里
he's staying at a halfway house for ex-cons in Fairfax.
那真是个找朋友的好地方
Well, that's a perfect place to find friends.
也许能有人知道Louis在找什么
Who maybe know what Louis was after.
好的 Bishop 你跟我一起
Okay, Bishop, you're with me.
你们两个去McGee的住处
You two go to McGee's place.
告诉Quinn和McGee在那跟你们会合
Tell Quinn and McGee to meet you there.
嗨 打扰一下 小姐
Hey, excuse me. Miss?
等一下
Hang on.
腾不开手
Hands full.
这些家伙们喝了好多苏打水
These guys go through a lot of soda.
有什么能为你们效劳的
What can I do for you?
NCIS特别探员Bishop和Gibbs
NCIS Special Agents Bishop and Gibbs.
一个叫Louis Cole的假释犯 是不是住在这里
A parolee, Louis Cole. He staying here?
哦 没错 214号♥房♥间
Uh, yeah, room 214.
不过我已经一整天没见到他了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表