No item. Not... No, not ever.
我明白 我明白
I understand, I understand.
真正的绅士从不泄密
A gentleman never kisses and tells.
我无意打扰 不过 呃
I won't intrude, but, uh,
我希望得到你的祝福
I would like your blessing.
-祝福什么 -向Judith求爱
- For what? - To woo Judith.
那个女人让我像熔岩一般沸腾
That woman turns me into molten lava.
啊 天呐
Ah, geez.
-你这是同意了吗 -对 没错
- Is that a yes? - Yeah. Sure.
求爱去吧
Woo away.
你真是大好人
Tremendous.
-了不起的人 -求爱去 离我远点赶紧求爱去
- Stupendous. - Woo, woo away from me.
哦 真是太棒了
Oh, that's great.
你是个出类拔萃的人 Gibbs
You are a class act, Gibbs.
我欠你的
I owe you one.
嗨 我能把这个带走吗
Hey, can I get this to go?
谢谢
Thanks.
所以你觉得你们办公室是个监狱
So you think of your office as a prison.
潜意识里 就是我说的那样
Subconsciously, is what I'm saying.
因此 你的桌子就是你的牢房♥
Therefore, your desk is your cell,
你的椅子是什么 Nick
and your chair is what, Nick?
禁闭室
Solitary confinement.
没人想进禁闭室
And nobody wants to be in solitary confinement.
现在感觉禁闭室也很不错
Solitary confinement sounds pretty good right now.
好了 Lyle 现在是沉默游戏时间了
Okay, Lyle, it's time for the silent game.
这看起来是Kettering的车
This looks like Kettering's car.
开工了
Here we go.
没错 就是他
Yup, that's him.
他还有个同伴
And he's got company.
我们去抓他吧
Let's do this.
等等 等等 等等 等一下
Wait, wait. Wait. Hold on. Hold on.
别出去 我们坐在这里观察
No, we sit and watch.
我明白你的意思
I feel you.
那位女士是谁
Who's the dame?
褐发 大约30岁
Brunette, about 30.
她带着一个包 看来是去过杂货店
She's carrying a bag. Looks like groceries.
我们的调查说
Our research said
他有一个妹妹
he has a sister.
嗯
Mm.
唔
Ooh!
那不是他妹妹
That is not his sister.
Mike
Mike?
你是说我的那个Mike Kettering
You mean my Mike? Kettering?
你的Mike Ketterin
Your Mike Kettering.
你们找错人了
You've got the wrong guy.
也许是你找错人了
Maybe you got the wrong guy.
我们订婚了
We're engaged.
他三个月前向我求婚
He proposed three months ago.
我们今年夏天就结婚
We're getting married this summer.
Darlene 你的未婚夫已经结婚了
Darlene, your fiancé is already married.
不 这 这完全不可能
No, that... simply isn't possible.
哦 天呐 你们从哪弄到的
Oh, my God. Where did you get this?
从他们在Hastings的家里找到的
From their home in Hastings.
他妻子的名字
His wife's name
叫做Maya Kettering
was Maya Kettering.
她两天前被谋杀了
She was murdered two days ago.
我们正在调查她的死亡
We're investigating her death.
你们的意思是Mike是嫌犯
Are you saying Mike is a suspect?
他绝不可能去谋杀谁
He would never be capable of murder.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
他可欺骗了你整整九个月
He was capable of duping you for nine months.
不
No.
你们错了
You're wrong.
Darlene 你能不能告诉我两天前你在哪里
Can you tell us where you were two days ago, Darlene?
我在工作
I was at work.
我是个护士
I-I'm a nurse at...
等等 现在我变成嫌疑人了吗
Wait. Now I'm a suspect?
你们竟然告诉她我结婚了
You told her that I was married?!
你竟然没告诉她
How could you not tell her?
你们得让我跟她谈谈
You have to let me talk to her.
-嗯 -你们毁掉了一切
- Mm. - You have ruined everything!
一切 你是认真的吗 要知道 你妻子刚被谋杀了
Everything, really? Well, your wife was just murdered.
你还记得她吗
Do you remember her?
听我说
Listen to me.
我对Maya的死很悲痛
I was devastated about Maya.
不管怎么说 我爱她
Despite it all... I loved her.
但是Darlene是我的灵魂伴侣
But Darlene is my soul mate.
哦 对啊
Oh. Right.
然而在Bishop探员跟你谈话的时候
And you forgot to mention your soul mate
你却能忘记提一下你的灵魂伴侣对吗
to Agent Bishop when she interviewed you?
因为我不希望发生现在这种事
Because I didn't want this to happen.
嗨 我承认我不是圣徒
Hey, I admit I am no saint,
但是无信仰并不是犯罪
but infidelity's not a crime.
谋杀是犯罪
Murder is.
你们能不能别在我身上浪费时间了
Can you stop wasting your time with me
专心去抓Maya凶手上行吗
and find Maya's killer?
跟我们讲讲Darlene
Tell us about Darlene.
我们相遇是在Maya上次出任务之后几个月发生的
We met a few months after Maya last deployed.
我很孤独
I was lonely.
而且
And a...
一起过一夜变成了一起过一周
one-night stand turned into a week,
后来相处了一个月
and then a month, and...
我能说什么 我们相爱了
What can I say? We fell in love.
你搬过去跟她一起住了
You moved in with her.
是的 周末我们在一起
Yeah, on weekends.
告诉她我住在Dallas
Told her that I lived in Dallas.
我本来想告诉她实情
I was gonna tell her the truth,
但是一旦开始撒谎 谎言就像滚雪球一样收不住了
but the original lie just kept... snowballing, and...
-直到你妻子回家 -我本来是想
- Until your wife came home. - I was gonna
跟她离婚的
ask for a divorce.
但是之后 你们的探员就带着那个可怕的消息
But then... your agents met me in the airport with...
到机场接我了
...that horrible news.
可怕
Horrible?
听起来像是问题解决了
Sounds like problem solved.
我是说 对你和Darlene而言
I mean, for you and Darlene.
不是Darlene做的
Darlene didn't do this.
她甚至不知道Maya的存在
She didn't even know about Maya.
如果她发觉了呢
What if she found out?
我当时在Bordeaux一个迷人的庄园里面
I'm in a charming chateau in Bordeaux,
侍酒师给了我这瓶酒
and the sommelier gave me this bottle,
然后说 两心相爱
and he says, "Entre deux coeurs
无需多言
"en s'aiment, nul besoin de paroles,"
意思是
which loosely means,
两颗相爱的心之间 不需要言语
"Two hearts in love need no words."
言语的作用被高估了
Words are overrated.
哦
Oh.
看看都什么时间了
Look at the time.
是杜松子酒休闲时间
It's gin-thirty.
做个好人帮我调一杯马蒂尼酒好吗
Be a dear and make mama a martini?
当然可以
Of course.
希望你喜欢
Hope you like it,
哦 弄得污一点吗
uh... dirty?
我要非常污的
Filthy.
嗯
Mm.
好吧 我还是去别的地方好了
Yeah, I'm gonna go someplace else.
你把移♥动♥探测器线路上的电阻给烧了
You fried the resistor on the motion-detector wire.
那又怎样 修好它
So? Fix it.
没那么简单
It's not that easy.
Lyle 抱歉打扰了
Lyle, sorry to interrupt.
等Walt回来的时候 你能不能把这个给他
Uh, can you give this to Walt when he gets back?
这是他要的机场监控视频
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表