had every chance of making a full recovery,
但是用了吗♥啡♥就不好说了
but for the morphine.
他被下药了
He was drugged?
是的 Abby做了毒理检查
Yes. Abby's tox screen
显示他死于过度用药
shows that he died of an overdose.
他的病房♥外面一直有探员看守着
Had agents outside his room
Duck 没有人进去过
the whole time, Duck. Nobody got in.
我对此没有任何疑意
I don't doubt it. But my suspicions
但McGee从吗♥啡♥的键盘锁上
were confirmed when McGee
找到了一组指纹
pulled a set of fingerprints
证实了我的猜测
from the keypad lock on the morphine drip.
指纹是Miller的
The prints were Miller's?
是的 他一定是看了毫无防备的护士 输入了密♥码♥
Yes. He must've watched an unsuspecting nurse
在她离开房♥间后
enter the code. And after she left the room,
他自己加了吗♥啡♥的用量来自杀了
well, he increased his own morphine to commit suicide.
在Chen组织里的人们
People in Chen's organization
是非常忠诚的
are bound to loyalty.
他曾经伤害过泄密人的家属
He has a history of hurting the families of anyone who talks.
比伤害厉害多了
More than hurting.
是的
Exactly.
这是为什么Paul Miller那么害怕
Which is why Paul Miller was terrified
和我们谈话
to talk to us.
他有一个家庭
He had a family?
恩
Mm-hmm.
一个妻子
A wife
还有一个九岁的女儿
and a nine-year-old daughter.
他在死前提到了她们
He talked about them before he died.
用自己的生命保护她们
Took his own life to protect them.
McGee 如果Chen能够这么吓唬到Miller
McGee, if Chen was able to scare Miller that much,
他到底知道些什么
what did he know?
他在组织里呆了五年了
Well, he's been with the organization for five years,
作为Chen的飞行员
traveling with Chen.
Chen付了他一大笔钱让他随时待命
Got paid a ton of money to be on call,
就如Chen所有的飞行员一样
like all of Chen's pilots.
那Reeves呢
What about Reeves?
我还有关于Miller的更多消息
Well, I still have more on Miller...
不 但你知道
No, but did you know
Reeves 花了9个月拿到他的飞行员执照
that Reeves spent months getting his pilot license,
然后得到了Miller的信任并成为了后备飞行员
and then gaining Miller's trust to become his go-to backup?
我是说 他花了很多时间
I mean, that's like, a huge commitment for him.
是的 Bishop 这是我告诉你的 记得吗
Yeah. Bishop, I read you in on this, remember?
是 我想说的是
Yeah. I'm just saying,
我不觉得Reeves有很多朋友
I don't think Reeves has many friends.
啥
What?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你回来了
Hey. You're back.
听着 我知道你们俩
Listen, I know what the two of you
可能正在讨论我
were probably discussing just now.
事实上 我可以告诉你
Actually, I can't even begin to tell you
我们在讨论什么
what we were discussing.
Bishop变得非常困惑
Bishop was being very confusing.
是吗
I was?
有时候 你过度思考一个问题的时候
Sometimes, when you overthink things,
你变得很困惑
you get confusing.
-我是
- I do?
-恩
- Mm-hmm.
好吧 那我直说了
All right, then I'll be clear.
我没事 我现在负责处理文书
I'm fine, I'm on desk duty.
并且我准备好了去抓Chen
And I'm ready to move on and get Chen.
有人检查过Jintao在审查我之后去的地方吗
Somebody checking out the place Jintao went after he vetted me?
那个汽修店 是的 Quinn和Torres
The auto parts place? Yeah. Quinn and Torres
从昨晚就开始在那里蹲守了
have been staking it out since last night.
好的
Good.
这很不好
This isn't good.
你得说的
You're gonna have to be
更详细一些
a little more specific.
这一点儿也不好 我们太显眼了
This isn't good. We're too conspicuous.
我们没事
We're fine.
我们并不好 昨天我们的确没事
We're not fine. Yesterday, we were fine.
另一辆车也在这里
There were other cars here.
现在我们是这里唯一的一辆车
Now we're the only car on the block.
我们干嘛不干脆打个双闪呢
We might as well have our lights flashing.
冷静一点
Calm down.
听着 如果有人看见我们
Look, if anyone sees us,
我们就开始亲热
we start making out.
听上去不错
That's a great idea.
-真的吗
- Really?
-不
- No.
-噢
- Oh.
-这里有一扇窗
- There's a window,
在上面 我觉得那是一个更好的地方
up there, and I think that's a better place.
视线不错
It's a good lookout.
我们找个地方停车 然后去那上面吧
Let's park the car, let's get up there.
恩 计划不错 但我不打算听从指挥
Um. That's a cute plan, except I don't take any orders.
那你情愿我告诉大家
Would you rather that I tell everyone
你那一小时长的例行美容计划
about your hour-long beauty regimen?
-我有种不好的预感
- I don't feel good about it.
-好的
- Okay.
那 要不你把车停到别处去
Well, then, why don't you hide the car?
好的
Yeah.
所以 这是我们的专长
So, these are our specialty.
六个迷你甜甜圈打包
Six mini donuts to a pack.
嘿 我可以送你们到一楼
Hey. I can take you out on the floor
如果你们想看看我们如何使用糖粉
if you want to see how we apply the powdered sugar.
噢 非常感谢您的邀请 不过我们确实需要找到那扇窗户
Oh. Appreciate the offer, but we really need to find that window.
噢 当然 当然 这边请
Oh, sure, yeah. I-It's this way.
知道吗 我敢说 你们俩
You know, I can tell, the two of you
当上了警♥察♥ 就是活在梦想里
are living the dream, being cops.
联邦探员
Federal agents.
我 我真希望不再做甜点 而去做主菜厨师
Me, I'm looking to leave desserts and move into entrees.
我是说 做♥鸡♥肉馅饼
I'm talking chicken pot pies.
我研究这个菜谱好几年了
I've been working on a recipe for years.
我是说 人总得有个梦想 对不
I mean, a guy can dream, right?
一切皆有可能 当然
Sky's the limit, apparently.
以及...
And...
我们到了
here we go.
这就是那扇窗户
That's the window?
漂亮
Nice.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
你知道 在洗手间里 什么事情都会
Well, you know, everything's a lot more simple
变得更简单 不是吗
in the bathroom. Am I right?
Larry 你介意在门外放一个"故障中"的牌子吗
Larry, you mind putting an Out of Order sign on the door?
不介意 没问题
No. Not a problem.
你们俩孩子玩儿得开心
You kids have fun.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
哦 好极了
Oh, yeah.
肯定还有我们没注意到的其他窗户
There must have been a window that we didn't see.
我说 要么在这儿 要么
I mean, it's either this or, um,
在车里卿卿我我
making out in the car.
感谢你们每个人的到来
I want to thank each of you for making the trip.
没有其他选择
It wasn't a choice.
必须阻止Chen
Stopping Chen is an imperative.
那么我们就不用寒暄了
Then we'll skip the pleasantries.
G.I.D.已截听到的对话证实了你的观点
G.I.D. has intercepted chatter that supports your theory
Chen在策划一次新的袭击
that Chen is planning a new attack.
知道袭击目标了吗
Do you have a target?
预测是纽约的金融区
The financial district in New York
但假设尚未被证实
was hypothesized but not confirmed.
除非我们确定某些事情 否则
Well, until we have something certain, then,
一切都是烟雾弹
it's all just smoke.
我们的MI6特工怎么样了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表