Need to use them.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你跟这个人一起待了两天
You were with this guy for two days,
而你不知道他在哪
and you don't know where he is.
什么 你知道吗
What, and you do?
? In my world. ?
他告诉我他对看纪念碑没有任何兴趣
He told me he didn't care about seeing the memorial.
他还告诉你要竖起耳朵听着
He also told you to open your ears,
他不是那个意思
that's not what he said.
来这里正是他唯一在意的事
Coming here was the only thing he did care about.
他只是想独自去做这件事
He just wanted to do it alone.
那他应该直接说出来
Well, then he should've just said that
而不是气炸我的肺
instead of annoying the hell out of me.
往镜子里看
Well, it can get annoying,
确实很气人
looking in the mirror.
你啊
You.
一根筋地去找下一个高危任务
Just begging for another high-risk mission.
想尽办法让别人无法接近你
Another way to just push people away,
就像你这辈子一直在做的一样
like you've done your whole life.
-你又知道什么 -知道很多
- What do you know about it? - A lot.
听着
Listen...
我听说过关于你家庭的事 Gibbs
I heard about your family, Gibbs.
而且我对发生在她们身上的事很遗憾
And I am sorry for what happened to them,
但这并不能让你变成了解我的专家
but that doesn't make you an expert on me.
-没说那会 -你有你的记忆
- I didn't say it did.- You got your memories.
我父母死时我三岁
I was three years old when my parents died.
我不知道
I haven't got a clue how it feels
有人关心我是什么感受
to have somebody care about me.
我不是说你有
I'm not saying you do.
我就是这样
This is how I am.
因为我以前就是这样
Because this is all I ever was.
我不仅仅有记忆
I've got more than memories.
我有后来加入的人
Got the people I let in afterwards.
我有我选择的家人
I got the family I chose to make.
你 我 Henry
You, me, Henry--
都是一样的人
all the same guys.
你只是晚了几十年而已
You're just a few decades behind.
你失去了一切 你要做个选择
Man, you lose everything, you make a choice:
要从哪里去哪儿
where to go from there.
他做出了他的选择 我做了我的
He made his choice.I made mine.
你呢
What about you?
Abbs
Abbs?
-Henry -不是
- Henry! - No.
我以为你带着Henry
I thought you were bringing Henry.
他说如果不在售货机前停下
He said if he didn't stop at a vending machine,
他要砸墙了
he'd punch a wall.
他给我带来了许多快乐
He fills me with so much joy.
我一直在放交通录像
So I've been scrolling through the traffic
和监控录像
and security cam footage
关于昨天早上的Maya Davis路径
of Maya Davis' walkyesterday morning.
有人靠近毒死她吗
Anybody get close enough to poison her?
有
Oh, yeah.
她像 邻居中的市长一样
She's, like, the neighborhood mayor.
她也是个拥抱者 这点我完全理解
And she's a hugger, too, which I totally get.
所以 我发现了四个人 她停下与他们交谈
So, I found four people that she stopped to talk to
还有两个近距离地走过她身边 足够注射了
and two that definitely passed close enough to inject her.
我在让程序放大静止画面
I'm running a program now to enhance the stills.
Abby
Abby.
Henry
Henry!
你们的售货机太糟糕了
Your vending machine sucks.
很抱歉 我可以给你做些曲奇
I'm sorry. You know,I could make you some cookies
用喷灯 如果你想要的话
with my Bunsen burner if you want.
我能吃曲奇
I could eat cookies.
行 我马上做
Okay, I'll get right on that,
因为这些照片应该马上就会放大
'cause these photos should be enhanced shortly.
需要你告诉我们
We need you to tell us
如果你认出来任何人的话
if you recognize any of these people
在你和Beck下士待在一起的时候
from your time with Corporal Beck.
你要在我看的时候牵着我的手吗 我知道你们要什么
You gonna hold my hand while I look? I know what you need.
- 我在这儿是为了那孩子 行吗 - Abbs
- I'm here for the kid, all right? - Abbs,
这东西在闪
this thing is blinking.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God,
我忘记我把他静音了
I forgot I put him on mute
因为太吵了
for being naughty.
很长的故事
Long story.
那是什么意思
What's it saying?
它是药瓶里碎片
It's the shavings from the prescription bottle
来自于Maya的公♥寓♥里 它们来自于一块薄片
at Maya's apartment. They came from a laminate,
像是某种人造的地板材料
like the kind manufacturedfor flooring.
她在某个铺地板的地方工作
She worked in a flooring place.
Gibbd 这个样品有
Gibbs, this sample contains
大量甲醛
a huge amount of formaldehyde.
那样做成的地板会使人生病的
A floor made from that could make people really sick.
甲什么
Form.
甲 醛 你得跟上了 Gibbs
Form-aldehyde. You got to keep up, Gibbs.
甲 她在死前写下了"甲"字
Form. She wrote the word "form" before she died.
她是想写甲醛
She was trying to write formaldehyde.
她
Her.
不管在哪儿 我都能认出那个小偷
I'd know that dirty thief anywhere.
她抢劫了你吗 她偷走了辆出租车
She robbed you? She stole a cab,
就在那孩子死前
right before the kid went down.
但她没有靠近他
But she wasn't that close to him.
可能在上出租车前靠近了
Could've got to him before the cab,
在博物馆里任何时间
any time at the museum.
好 我用面部识别系统
All right, I am directingfacial recognition
和车管所数据库对比
to the DMV database now.
找到了
And we got her.
Bridget O'Leary 36岁
Bridget O'Leary, 36,
Maya公♥司♥的采购经理
purchasing manager at thecompany where Maya worked:
Armitage地板
Armitage Flooring.
根据O'Leary签署的
Based on the environmental safety report
环境安全报告
that O'Leary signed,
公♥司♥刚从亚洲进口了150万美元价值的
the company just imported $15 million worth of
强化木地板
laminate flooring from Asia.
地板按照日程
The flooring is scheduled
两天内装运给到顾客
to ship out to customers in two days.
可能和Abby测试的是同一样东西
It's possible the same stuff that Abby tested,
有甲醛污染
that's contaminated with formaldehyde.
根据Maya说的 那就是
Well, according to Maya, it is.
她创立了个备用邮箱账号♥
She opened an alternate e-mail account
与Peter Kang联络
to make contact with Peter Kang
在华盛顿记录上
at the D.C. Chronicle.
我们和那人谈了
We talked to the guy.
他说Maya要求见他
He said Maya asked to meet with him.
她要告发了
She was gonna blow the whistle.
如果Maya告发了
Well,if Maya had blown the whistle,
会搞垮整个公♥司♥
it could've taken down the whole company.
Bridget O'Leary
Bridget O'Leary
签署了环境安全报告
signed that environmental safety report,
-她的事业玩完了 -Bridget O'Leary杀了Maya
- it would have ended her career. - O'Leary killed Maya
在她告发之前
before she could talk.
她在哪里
Where is she?
根据她手♥机♥定位
According to her phone's GPS,
O'Leary在工作 Armitage地板
O'Leary is at work, Armitage Flooring.
我们走
Strap on your boots, people.
McGee Quinn 待在这里
McGee, Quinn, you're here.
审问
Show-and-tell, guys.
好 头儿
You got it, boss.
是的 货到了
Yes, the shipment arrived.
我要批发108个箱
I have 108 units going wholesale,
剩下的
and the rest is...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表