让我们把他搬到车里去
let's get him into the van.
Palmer先生 Jimmy
Mr. Palmer? Jimmy?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
别别别别
Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't.
Palmer
Palmer!
让我跳吧
Please let go.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-我也不是很确定 -不
-I'm not exactly sure. -No.
请让我跳吧
Please let me go.
让我走吧 我不想伤害你
Let me go! I don't want to hurt you!
我非常愿意帮助你不来伤害我
I would love to help you not hurt me,
-所以请你不要跳 好吗 -Palmer
- so please don't jump, okay? - Palmer.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
我什么也没想 Gibbs探员
I wasn't thinking anything, Agent Gibbs.
我第一反应就冲上来了 等反应过来我已经在这儿了
I just reacted, and before I knew it, I was out here.
行了 来和我换个位子
Okay, come on. Change places with me.
不
No!
不 往后退 我会把他一起拉下去的
No, stay back! I'll take him with me!
不 别 别 别
No, please don't. Please don't. Please don't.
我爸爸死了
My dad's dead
都是我的错
and it's my fault.
拜托了
Come on.
让我和他换换
Let me trade places with him.
-我不怕高 -不不不
-I'm not afraid of heights. -No, no, no.
我可以把他们两都拉回来 如果有必要的话
I can pull them both in if I have to.
是的是的 但Palmer可以搞定
Yeah, yeah, but Palmer's got it.
他能搞定
He's got it.
Palmer
Palmer.
继续跟他讲话
Keep talking.
嘿 听着
Okay, hey, listen, listen.
如果你不想进去 我们可以坐下
If you won't come inside, let's just sit down
聊聊这件事情
and we'll talk about this.
不 我不要坐下或是聊天 兄弟
No, I'm not sitting or talking, man.
我要跳楼
I'm jumping.
没有英雄可以阻止我
No hero's gonna stop me.
不不不 我不是英雄 我不是英雄 我叫Jimmy
No, no, no, I'm no hero! I'm no hero. My name is Jimmy.
我是Jimmy 你叫什么
My name is Jimmy. What's your name, huh?
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
-我是Ryan -Ryan
-It's Ryan. -Ryan.
Ryan好的好的 Ryan Ryan
Ryan, okay, good, Ryan, Ryan.
听着 Ryan 我 我从来没想过
Listen, Ryan, I-I never thought
我会成为一个英雄
that I would be a hero.
尤其是几年前 当我搞砸一切
Especially after I screwed up really bad
像个懦夫一样
a couple of years ago
离开的时候 但是...
when I chickened out, but...
一个很好的朋友帮助了我
then a very good friend of mine set me straight.
曾经有段时间
Yeah, there was a time when
我想我将来会成为一个考古学家
I thought I would be an archeologist.
然后发生了什么呢
Yeah, what happened?
为什么你决定去上医学院
Why did you decide to go to medical school?
尽管考古学
Well, although archeology
带着一定的浪漫吸引力
carried a certain romantic appeal,
我却很快意识到 它不是印在我骨子里的
I soon realized it wasn't in my bones,
可以这么说
so to speak.
你必须要决定什么是印在你骨子里的 Palmer先生
You have to decide what's in your bones, Mr. Palmer.
不是脊柱
Not a spine.
废话
Nonsense.
你只是需要有一个关于自我保护的
You just have a-a well-developed sense
成熟的思考
of self-preservation.
你正在接受法医培训
You're training to be a medical examiner,
不是一个NCIS外勤探员
not an NCIS field agent.
我毫不怀疑你有要像英雄一般牺牲的情节
I have no doubt that you have it in you to die a hero's death,
但是 眼下 我更希望
but, for the time being, I'd appreciate it
你可以活着帮助我检验尸体
if you could stay alive to help me examine the dead.
鉴于这种自我保护的
And with that very healthy sense
成熟想法
of self-preservation,
我希望你能活下去
I ask you to please stay alive,
然后我们俩才可以在很久以后 像英雄一样牺牲
so that we can both die like heroes a very long time from now
当我们老了 头发变白的时候 行吗
when we're old and gray, all right?
我父亲才53岁
My dad was 53.
他是真正的战斗英雄
He was an actual war hero.
都是因为我 他无法像英雄一样死去
Thanks to me, he didn't die like one.
为什么 为什么是因为你 怎么了
Why? Why thanks to you? Why?
我接触的所有东西...
Everything I touch...
我发誓
I swear.
求你了 让我跳吧
Please, let me go.
不
Oh, no.
听着 Quinn
Hey, Quinn.
让消防待在楼下
Keep fire down below.
当Palmer紧紧抓着他的时候
We can't risk spooking this kid
我们不能冒险吓到这个孩子
while Palmer's hanging onto him.
好的 Gibbs 我保证
Okay, Gibbs. Yeah, you got it.
不好意思 上尉
Um, excuse me. Uh, Lieutenant?
我不得不要求你不要上去
I'm gonna have to ask you not to go up there.
什么
Excuse me?
是的 很疯狂 我知道 但是海军办案
Yeah, crazy, I know, but Navy interests.
但这建筑不归海军管
But that's a city building.
是的 我知道 但是
Yeah, I know that, but that's
我们的一名队员在上面
one of our team members up there,
如果他死了 你将需要应对
and if he dies, you're gonna be dealing
整个美国海军
with the whole U.S. Navy.
52号♥通知各位
Engine 52 to all units.
现在原地待命 等候我的命令
Stand down for now. Wait for my command.
但是如果你有那种大气垫
But if you have one of those big bags,
你懂的 以防万一
you know, just in case.
来吧 小伙们 我们来准备气垫
All right, boys, let's get the air cushion prepped.
看这些刹车痕迹
Check out these skid marks.
我没看到任何刹车痕迹
I don't see any skid marks.
完全正确
Exactly.
不不不不不 Ryan
No, no, no, no, no, Ryan.
你知道 你知道 这很有趣 这很有趣 Ryan Ryan
You know, you know, it's funny, it's funny, Ryan, Ryan.
一点也不有趣 当我想到我的妻子
Not ha-ha funny, when I think about my wife
还有我年幼的女儿
and my young daughter,
那些一点都不会觉得这很有趣的人
who wouldn't think that this is very funny at all,
但是如果让我重新选择
but if I had to do this all over again...
...你肯定是一个人待在这里
...you would definitely be out here on your own.
不 我现在肯定已经死了
No, I'd be dead by now.
你胡说 你有妻子和孩子吗
You're nuts. You have a wife and kid?
是的 并且我很爱她们 Ryan
Yes, and I love them very much, Ryan.
那就让我跳下去
Then let me go.
你有很多活下去的理由 先生
You got too much to live for, man.
我没有
I don't.
不 我确定你也有 兄弟
No. I'm sure that you do, too, man.
不 不再有了
No, not anymore.
我厌倦了搞砸事情
I'm tired of screwing up.
你怎么搞砸了
What's wrong with screwing up?
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
有证据表明你努力了
I-It's evidence that y-you're trying.
我刚刚把我爸害死了
I just got my dad killed.
Ryan 刚才发生了什么 为什么你要责怪你自己
Ryan, what happened? Why are you blaming yourself?
如果我没有被解雇 我就不会需要现金
If I hadn't been laid off, I wouldn't have needed cash.
我父亲就不会停车
My dad wouldn't have stopped.
如果不是因为我他现在还活着
He'd be alive right now if not for me!
Gibbs
Gibbs.
你看
Take a look.
没有刹车痕迹
No skid marks.
无论是谁撞了Smith上校
Whoever hit Captain Smith
在撞击前和之后
never so much as tapped their brakes
从来没有打算刹车
before or after the hit.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表