我们就开始为此不断争吵
We were just... fighting about it nonstop, and...
但是 突然间
and then, suddenly,
Kyle就开始还债了
Kyle just started paying off his debt.
-他从那里得到的钱 -他没告诉我
- Where'd he get the money? - He wouldn't tell me.
刚开始我不知道 但是我知道这和
Not at first, but I knew it had something to do
他的新朋友有关
with his new friends.
他的新朋友叫什么
New friends have a name?
他们叫自己Rosewood Boyz
Fools called themselves the Rosewood Boyz,
这是我唯一知道的名字
that's the only name that I ever knew.
我质问过Kyle
I confronted Kyle.
他说他只是想多挣一点钱
He said he just needed to make a little bit more money
然后就可以抽身离开
and then he'd make a clean break.
我就是...不相信他
I just... I didn't believe him.
为什么
Why not?
他依然在赌博
He was still gambling.
有一天他的朋友们
Then one day his friends
给了他一个备用手♥机♥ 只能用来联♥系♥他们
gave him a second cell phone, to use only with them.
Kyle说他们
Kyle said that they were paranoid
过度偏执于隐藏身份了
about keeping their identities secret.
他们叫Kyle见面的时候 你知道他都去哪吗
So, when they called Kyle to meet, do you know where he'd go?
他不肯告诉我
He wouldn't tell me.
所以 我
So, I...
嗯
um...
嗯 什么
“Um,” what?
我在他车上放了个GPS追踪器
I put a GPS tracker on his car.
我以为他是外面有人了
I thought that he was cheating on me.
嘿 没人会评判你
Hey, nobody's judging you.
我会
I am.
干得好
Well done.
那你发现他去哪了吗
So, did you find out where he was going?
Miller的摩托车越野赛道
Uh, Miller's Motocross.
那是个很受欢迎的小路
It's a pretty popular track.
我之前并不知道自己在期待什么
You know, I wasn't sure what I was expecting,
但绝对不会是这个
but it definitely wasn't this.
哇哦
Wow.
欢迎来到摩托车越野赛 McGee
Welcome to motocross, McGee!
真是个有趣的东西
This is fun stuff.
这根本不有趣 这是每个母亲最糟糕的噩梦
This is not fun, this is every mother's worst nightmare.
他们
Them.
那边
Over there.
你确定
You sure?
他确定
He's sure.
跑得不错
Nice run.
看起来在你跳第三下的时候有点小晃动
Looking a little choppy before you hit the triple.
没错 有点小失控
Yeah, I spun out on a dime.
我以为自己死定了
I thought for sure we were gonna end up stacking bodies.
没错 我也这感觉 你们真的需要一个护栏 弄一点缓冲物
Yeah, me too. You really need a guardrail, something padded.
比起糟糕的落地
And there's only one thing that I dislike more
和车轮失控
than catching a bad batch
唯一一个让我更不喜欢的
and losing my wheels--
就是被警♥察♥骚扰
being hassled by cops.
-NCIS -哦
- NCIS. - Oh.
能问你几个
Ask you a few questions about
跟Kyle Campbell下士的死有关的问题吗
the death of Corporal Kyle Campbell?
我还想跟Kate Upton来个枕边夜谈呢
【注:美国模特】
And I need a little pillow talk with Kate Upton.
听着 你认识Kyle 对吧
Look, you knew Kyle, right?
如果你没什么可隐瞒的
If you have nothing to hide,
那就没必要保密
then there's nothing to be quiet over.
哦 好吧 没错 我猜我会跟你们说的
Oh, okay, yeah, I-I guess I'll talk to you guys, then.
不错的 小失误切入法 审讯策略
Nice dime-store interrogation tactic.
你们从哪学来的 傻瓜的心理游戏书 吗
Where'd you pick it up, “Mind Games for Morons”?
车不错
It's a nice bike.
你在干什么呢 伙计
What are you doing, buddy?
你最好别再碰那辆车了
It's probably best you stop touching on the bike.
不然怎样
Or what?
最好对我放尊重点
Better start showing me some respect.
我可不想看你受伤
I would hate to see you get hurt.
嘿 嘿 放下
Hey, hey, drop it!
他想碰你的车 就让他碰
He wants to touch your bike... let him touch.
-他招惹我 -不
- He's screwing with me. - No.
他在耍你
He's playing you.
这是他的强项
He's good at that.
至少我们知道到底是谁说了算了
At least we know who's running the show now.
谢谢你让我看车
Thanks for the look.
一直在考虑给我自己也买♥♥一辆
Been thinking about buying a bike myself.
然后呢 决定买♥♥什么
And? What's the verdict?
我还是决定买♥♥四个轮子的
I'm gonna stick with a sedan.
油耗不高 不是那么炫 而且你知道吗
Gets good gas mileage, not too flashy, and you know what?
坐着舒服
It is comfy.
Quinn 拍个照
Quinn, take a picture.
笑一个
Smile.
谢谢
Thanks.
全力以赴 小伙子们 我们走
Onward and upward, boys. Let's go.
老大 你是怎么知道他就是Rosewood Boyz的
Boss, how'd you even know that was the Rosewood Boyz?
那辆车告诉我的
The bike tipped me off.
你怎么知道是哪辆车
How'd you know which bike?
边上印着一朵大玫瑰的就是
The one with the big rose painted on the side.
Torres 看他眼熟吗
He look familiar, Torres?
不熟 你确定这个叫Alonzo的就是话事的人吗
No. Are you sure this Alonzo guy's the one calling the shots?
没错
Yeah.
那这五年他可真是坐火箭一样地往上爬啊
That's a hell of a mountain to climb in only five years.
你确定他那时候不在帮派里吗
You sure he wasn't in the gang back then?
也许他当时级别太低了
Maybe he was so low level,
以至于没引起你的注意
he wasn't even on your radar.
不太可能
Not likely.
你那个
What about your guy
被证人保护计划保护的伙计呢
who was put in the Witness Protection Program?
Royce Layton吗 我完全不知道他在哪
Royce Layton? I have no idea where he is.
他怎么了
What about him?
这个Alonzo 他也许知道点什么
Might know something about this Alonzo guy.
老大 刚刚跟司法部联♥系♥过
Boss, just spoke with the DOJ.
他们要透漏Layton住处的话
They want approval from the Marshals Service
需要司法部执法官局的批准
before they'll release Layton's whereabouts.
搞到批准
Get it.
我一直在搞
I've been working on it,
不过执法官局在司法部签发以前
but the Marshals Service won't give their approval
不会给我们许可
until DOJ signs off on it.
好吧 那我们就主要挖Alonzo这边
Okay, we focus on Alonzo.
需要找到突破口 Bishop
Need something to turn the screws. Bishop?
查他的信♥用♥卡♥和银行记录
Checking his credit card and bank records
看我能不能把他跟什么大额存款联♥系♥起来
to see if I can connect him to any large deposits.
Quinn
Quinn.
我会查他的手♥机♥记录
I'm gonna check his cell phone records.
也许能确定他在Campbell下士被害当天
Maybe I can place him in Boonsboro
在Boonsboro的什么地方
the day Corporal Campbell was killed.
我会再去催一下司法部
I'm gonna take another whack at the Justice Department.
Torres 也许你能... 他人呢
Torres, maybe you can check... Where is he?
过得怎样 Royce
What up, Royce?
证人保护计划看来待你不薄
Witness protection looks good on you.
嘿 伙计 我感激你为了把我送这里来所做的一切
Hey, man, I like what you done to the place.
你说会每隔几周就来这里看看我的 Nick
You said you'd check in on me every few weeks, Nick,
五年了 我们相见了
and five years later, here we are.
嘿 伙计 那些探员们说如果我来得太频繁
Hey, man, the Feds said it was dangerous for me
会很危险
to be coming around too often.
好吧 好吧 探员们
Right, right, the Feds.
不管怎么说 你很安全 Royce
You were safe, though, Royce.
你知道 我像亲兄弟一样信任你
You know, I trusted you like a brother and...
于是我就来了这里
here's where it got me.
这里可比什么 E 级牢房♥强多了
Well, it beats the hell out of a Cellblock “E.”
你这么想
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表