I wanted to save you some money.
而且我十分擅长使用修理工具
And I'm pretty handy with tools.
所以我就试着去修理 但是...
So I tried to fix it, but...
... 呃 不知道怎么回事
... um, somehow,
不知道怎么回事 我...
somehow I...
我把外面的整个黑盒子都给炸了
I blew that whole black box outside.
你去哪里? 嘿!
Where you goin'? Hey!
呃 电力公♥司♥说他们明天回会来
Uh, the power company promised they'd be here tomorrow.
最晚后天
Next day, at the latest.
小鹦鹉想吃饼干吗?
Polly want a cracker?
不是小鹦鹉 不是小鹦鹉
Not Polly. Not Polly.
你是什么意思 不是小鹦鹉?
What do you mean, not Polly?
哦!
Oh!
- 他的名字叫胡安 - 胡安
- His name is Juan. - Juan.
胡安
Juan.
鹦鹉?
Parrot?
是的 实际上
Yeah. Actually,
是亚马逊黄胸鹦鹉
a yellow-breasted Amazon parrot.
是我的哥哥凯尔养的
He belongs to my brother, Kyle.
他救了它 但是凯尔出城了
He rescued him. But Kyle's out of town,
所以我来照顾它
so I am birdsitting.
你就不能把它养在家里吗 艾比?
You couldn't leave him home, Abbs?
我昨天尝试过
I tried that yesterday,
但是它太吵了 我的所有邻居都在抱怨
but he made so much noise all my neighbors complained.
好吧 但是你的解决办法
Yeah, but your solution,
艾比 就是把它带到这里来吗?
Abbs, was to bring him here?
吉布斯 它的名字是胡安
Gibbs, his name is Juan.
经典 我得去验尸房♥工作了
Classic. I got to go get on the autopsy.
听着 凯尔今天晚上就回家
Look, Kyle gets home tonight,
我向你保证这只鸟再也不会出现在你的面前
and I promise you will never see this bird again.
为什么叫我过来?
What am I doing here?
哦 因为
Oh. Because,
我一直在回放公♥寓♥楼的监控录像
um, I've been reviewing the security footage
我分离出了
from the apartment complex. I've isolated
拍摄希尔中士去屋顶的镜头
the cameras that show Sergeant Hill going to the rooftop.
首先 她八点零三分离开公♥寓♥
So, first, she leaves her apartment at 8:03.
她从大厅走下来 然后
She walks down the hall and then goes
走上楼梯
up the staircase
去了屋顶 到屋顶后
to the roof. Then she's on the roof,
她走向墙边
walking towards the wall.
不幸的是 她跳下去的地方
Unfortunately, the place where she jumped is obscured
被空调组挡住了
by the air-conditioning unit.
但是她的坠楼在十二秒后被一个街道监控器
But her fall was captured by a street-level camera
记录下来
out front 12 seconds later.
她是一个人在房♥顶上
She was alone on top of the roof.
是的
Yeah.
之后的两个半小时内
No one entered or exited that rooftop
没有人进出屋顶
for another two and a half hours,
之后麦基 毕晓普 托雷斯还有维护人员
when McGee, Bishop, and Torres went up there
就一起去了楼顶
with the building maintenance dude.
我的直觉告诉我她不是自杀
My gut said it wasn't a suicide.
你的直觉还有格蕾丝医生会出错吗?
Could your gut and Dr. Grace be wrong?
希尔中士坠楼前几分钟接到了
Sergeant Hill received a phone call from Afghanistan
阿富汗打来的电♥话♥
minutes before she fell.
我们追踪到了一个在喀布尔的人
We traced it back to a guy in Kabul.
- 是谁? - 格里芬·多恩
- Who is he? - riffin Dorn.
民间国防承包商
Civilian defense contractor.
多恩先生
Mr. Dorn.
特别探员吉布斯 托雷斯
Special Agents Gibbs and Torres.
是的 你们想了解什么?
Yeah. What do you want?
昨天 你给艾琳·希尔打了电♥话♥
Yesterday you made a phone call to Sergeant Erin Hill.
可以告诉我们谈话内容吗?
You want to tell us what it was about?
什么都没说 她没接电♥话♥
Wasn't about anything. She didn't answer.
为什么给她打电♥话♥?
Why'd you want to talk to her?
私人事情
It was personal.
为什么海军罪案调查局插手其中?
Why is NCIS asking?
希尔中士在你打电♥话♥几分钟后发生意外
Sergeant Hill had an accident minutes after your call.
她的身体状况非常危险
She's in extremely critical condition.
你到底为什么给她打电♥话♥?
So what were you calling her about?
我明天就要去华盛顿了 我想在那里与她见面
I'm gonna be in DC tomorrow and I wanted to meet up with her.
为什么?
Why?
我与艾琳在赫尔曼德省一起工作过
I worked with Erin in Helmand Province.
她让我印象深刻
I was impressed.
我知道她的服役期快结束了
I knew her hitch was almost up,
所以 我为她提供了一个职位
so I offered her a job.
我想要把这个提议确定下来
I wanted to close the deal.
你可以直接说的
Well, you could've just said that.
国防部
DOD tends to frown
可不喜欢在军队挖人的私人承包商
on civilian contractors trying to poach military personnel.
听着 先生们 我还要赶飞机 所以失陪了
Listen, gentlemen, I got a plane to catch. Excuse me.
藏头露尾的家伙
Squirrelly dude.
你相信他吗?
You trust him?
- 呃 彻查一下 - 好的
- Eh, check him out. - Sir.
把麦基叫过来
Get me McGee.
我讨厌自♥拍♥
I hate selfies.
哦 拜托 满足我一下
Oh, come on, indulge me.
你高兴了?
You happy?
是的
Yes.
父母去世的时候
I had just started my sophomore year in college
我刚刚大学二年级
when our parents were killed.
我不得不辍学回家照顾艾琳
I had to drop out and come home to take care of Erin.
没有任何人能够帮助我 我...
There was really no one else and I...
不希望她被别人收养
didn't want her to become a ward of the state.
所以你对于她来说 不只是姐姐
So, you're more than a sister.
在她的成长过程中
When she was growing up,
我更多地担当了妈妈的角色
I was really like a mother to her.
你知道她在考虑离开军队吗?
Did you know she was thinking about leaving the Corps?
是的
Yes.
有一个国防承包商提供给艾琳一份高收入工作
Erin got a very lucrative job offer from a defense contractor,
现在轮到她回报我了
and it would be payback time.
她说换她
She told me it was her turn
来照顾我
to take care of me.
她说会
Said she'd pay for me
供我回去上学
to go back to school,
拿到学位 然后
get a degree and go
去护士学校
to nursing school.
那一直是我的梦想
That was always my dream.
为什么海军罪案调查处调查这个案件?
Why is NCIS investigating?
艾琳不是...
Didn't Erin try...
自杀吗?
to take her own life?
所有线索都显示她是自杀 是的
All indications are that she did, yes.
怎么了?
What?
她在我们屋顶自杀
That she'd do it from our roof.
她还小的时候 每次有麻烦的时候
Even as a young girl, when she had a problem,
艾琳都会去那里清醒头脑
Erin would always go up there to clear her mind.
昨天早上 事件发生的时候你在哪里?
And where were you yesterday morning when it occurred?
上班... 我是杜邦特环岛
At work... I'm a barista
一家咖啡店的咖啡师
at a coffee bar at DuPont Circle.
我总是上早班
I always open up early.
紧急警报! 紧急警报!
Code blue! Code blue!
抢救队请立刻到三号♥重症加护病房♥!
Resus Team to ICU3, stat!
紧急警报!
Code blue!
抢救队请立刻到三号♥重症加护病房♥!
Resus Team to ICU3, stat!
抱歉 艾比
I'm sorry, Abby.
我没办法从这些录像里面
There's no way for me to determine
看出她的心理状态
her mental state from these images.
我只是希望
I was just hoping there'd be something
也许你能从她的肢体语言那里得到一些信息
about her body language that could tell you something.
但是吉布斯为什么非要怀疑她不是自杀?
But why is Gibbs so doubtful it was a suicide?
希尔中士的心理医生暗示过
Well, Sergeant Hill was seeing a shrink, who hinted
可能是他杀
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表