你老板说那天你休息
Your boss says you had the day off.
那是个不做记录的工作
It was an off-the-books job.
你有证据吗
Do you have proof?
哦 当然有
Hell, yeah.
看看这个 哈
Check this out. Ha!
这是个价值200美元的腰带
That's a $200 belt right there.
我一分没花 哈
I paid nothing for it. Ha!
现在谁是傻瓜
Who's the fool now?
还是你 Taj
Still you, Taj.
哦 倒霉
Oh, lame.
这是我见过的最丑的不在场证明
That is the ugliest alibi I've ever seen.
Kettering中士被杀时
Stolen with other items from a house
他正忙着从特拉华州的一座房♥子里
in Delaware at the same time that
偷走这根腰带还有一些其他的东西
Petty Officer Kettering was killed.
我们还可以排除这个未婚妻
Well, we can also rule out the fiancée,
Darlene Jones
Darlene Jones.
六个目击者可以证明 谋杀当天
Six witnesses confirmed she was working
她正在医院工作
at the hospital the day of the murder.
回到原点了
Back to square one.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
还有一个嫌疑人
Still one suspect left.
谁
Who?
好了 Gibbs探员 你叫我 然后我就来了
Okay, Agent Gibbs, you called and I came.
是啊 你来得很及时
Yeah. You made good time.
我住的旅馆离这里并不远
My motel's not very far.
听着 我现在真的没什么心情
Look, I'm not really in the mood
-闲聊 所以 -没事
- for talking, so... - Yeah,
我无所谓
that's fine by me.
谢谢
Thank you.
调查结束了吗
Is the investigation over?
你们逮捕杀害Maya的凶手了吗
Did you arrest Maya's killer?
不 没 但是我们知道是谁干的了
No. No, but we know who it is.
谁
Who?
你
You.
这是什么笑话吗
Is that some kind of joke?
不是
No.
不是笑话 你是凶手
No joke; it's you.
哇哦
Wow.
你一定非常 恨我
You must really... hate me.
因为Maya遇害的时候
'Cause I was on a plane
我还在飞机上 你知道的
when Maya was killed, and you know that.
我还什么都不知道
Don't know anything yet.
所以我得到的是我的钥匙 而不是手铐
So I get my keys? No cuffs?
哦 你也会得到手铐的 等我们查清
Oh, you'll get those, too, as soon as we figure out
你怎么出现在两个地方以后 会立刻给你
how you managed to be two places at once.
好吧 祝你们好运 因为这并没有发生
Well, good luck with that, because it didn't happen.
你知道什么事确实发生了吗
You know what did happen?
我认为你让Darlene怀孕了
I think you got Darlene pregnant.
哎呀
Oops.
然后你飞往西班牙跟你妻子谈话
Then you flew to Spain to talk to your wife,
让她离婚 只可惜 Maya是个虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
ask her for a divorce, only... Maya was a good Catholic,
她想克服困难解决问题
and she wanted to work things out.
但你没有这个时间
But you didn't have that kind of time,
-所以你执行了后备计划 -你够了
- so you went to plan B. - Go to hell.
我会给你留个座的
I'll save you a seat.
是我 Gibbs
Yeah. Gibbs.
-Gibbs -嗨 老兄
- Gibbs. - Hey, Chief.
-你还好吗 -这个嘛
- You okay? - Well...
我被掏空了 还有点疼
I'm exhausted and I'm sore.
我以为我们说好了不再谈这事的
I thought we agreed never to speak of that.
没错 我们说好了 我 呃
Yeah, we did. I'm, uh,
给你打电♥话♥是因为咱们的这个案子
calling you about our case.
哦 听起来真不错 不是吗
Oh. That sounds good, doesn't it?
咱们的案子
"Our case"?
嗨 你吸过古巴雪茄吗
Hey, did you ever smoke Cuban cigars?
我一直在看Kettering在机场的视频
I've been looking at Kettering's airport videos.
然后呢
Yeah?
这让我想起来自己曾经
It reminds me of when I used to smuggle
往国内走私古巴雪茄的事
Cuban cigars into the country.
我会去希斯罗国际机场的免税店
I'd go to the duty-free at Heathrow
买♥♥一盒 然后把古巴标签
and buy a box, and then I'd switch out the Cuban labels
换成尼加拉瓜标签
for the Nicaraguan labels.
海关从未抓到过我
And Customs never caught on.
我没明白你想说什么
I'm not following.
我在男洗手间做的调换
I did it in the men's room.
这是唯一一个他们没安装监控摄像头的地方
That's the only place they don't have security cameras.
第三回合了 牛仔
Round three, cowboy.
Gibbs
Gibbs...
我得走了
got to go.
老大 老爹发现了什么 看看这个
Boss. Senior was onto something. Take a look at this.
你还记得旧金山机场的监控录像吧
You remember the security footage from San Francisco Airport?
好的 Kettering进了洗手间
All right, so Kettering goes into the bathroom,
然后15秒之后
and 15 seconds later, boom,
那个穿迷彩夹克的人进去了
this guy with a camo jacket walks in.
现在 他们都在里面待了四分钟
Now, they both spend exactly four minutes inside.
九小时以后 华盛顿杜勒斯机场
Nine hours later, Dulles Airport, D.C.
Kettering又去用那里的洗手间
Kettering goes to use the bathroom there as well.
看这里
And check this out.
十秒钟以后 这个迷彩夹克先生
Ten seconds later, it's Mr. Camo Jacket.
同样的帽子 同样的行李
The same hat, the same duffel,
同一个人 在2500英里之外
the same guy-- 2,500 miles away.
他们在同一个航♥班♥吗
They on the same flights?
我们查过了 不是同一航♥班♥
We checked. No.
他们换了地方
They switched places.
没错
Exactly.
所以 他是谁
So, who is he?
你的不在场证明
Your alibi.
故事时间 Kettering
Story time, Kettering.
听着 你发现一个陌生人
Listen up. You found a stranger--
就那家伙 跟你身高体重相近
that guy-- who's about your height and weight,
你用现金买♥♥了他从旧金山到华盛顿的机票
you paid cash for his ticket from San Francisco to D.C.,
他的航♥班♥跟你的航♥班♥同时起飞
same day and time as your flight.
区别在于 他的航♥班♥没有经停
Only difference is his flight was nonstop,
而你在芝加哥有一个中途停留
while you had a layover in Chicago.
在你过了安检之后
After you clear security,
没人会再查你的身份
no one checks your I.D. again,
所以你们在航站楼洗手间见面
so you met in the terminal bathroom.
你们交换了衣服和登机牌
You swapped clothes and boarding passes.
等你们出来的时候
And when you came out...
他就是你 你就是他
...he was you, and you were him.
-什么 你们疯了吗 -别打断她
- What, are you nuts? - Don't interrupt.
她还没说完呢
She's not done yet.
他坐你的航♥班♥
He took your flight with the layover
在芝加哥经停 同时你坐他的航♥班♥
in Chicago, while you took his nonstop
降落在华盛顿
that landed in D.C.
比他早了三个小时
three hours earlier.
时间刚好可以让你
Just enough time...
回到家
for you to drive home,
杀掉你妻子
kill your wife,
把你房♥子弄得一团糟 然后
toss your house and then get back
回到杜勒斯国际机场
to the Dulles Airport just as your
-赶上航♥班♥降落 -你跟你朋友
- connecting flight landed. - You met back up
再次在
with your friend
机场洗手间碰头 交换衣服
in the airport bathroom again, swapped clothes,
把你冰箱里丢失的五千块付给他
and paid him the five grand missing from your freezer.
好啊 真是个好故事 有证据吗
Yeah. That's a good story. Where's the proof?
这个嘛 我们追踪了你那个穿迷彩服的好伙计
Well, we tracked your camo-vested new best buddy,
他正在写一个详细的供词呢
and he is writing a full confession right now.
我是个说话算话的人
I'm a man of my word.
不 这 这简直是疯了
No, Th-this... this is crazy.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表