How's life across the pond?
我现在不知道 我在美国给你们打电♥话♥
I wouldn't know. I'm calling from your side of it.
费城
Philadelphia.
你为什么在这 Reeves
Why are you there, Reeves?
找我的同事 Gibbs
Searching for a mate of mine, Gibbs.
MI6 探员Mason Finley
MI6 Officer Mason Finley.
上周从伦敦过来 追查一条有关走私的线索
Came from London last week chasing Intel on a smuggling op
之后就再没收到他的消息
and hasn't been heard from since.
那你为什么打给我们
And why are you calling us?
Finley的GPS信♥号♥♥最后
Finley's last GPS signal came
出现在这个小巷 然后发现这里属于
from this alleyway, where it seems that I find myself
NCIS的管辖区 不得不联想这大概有一些联♥系♥
in NCIS jurisdiction-- have to imagine there's some connection.
-有身份证明吗 -我还没有碰他
- Mm. I.D. - I haven't touched him. ?
发现后就立刻联♥系♥你们了
You're my first call.
技术上讲 东北地区办公室
Well, technically, the Northeast Office
才有管辖权
would have jurisdiction.
我会给他们打电♥话♥的 但是坦白讲 如果
And I will call them-- but frankly, if there's
这和Finley的失踪有任何关联 我宁肯是
any connection to Finley's disappearance, I prefer to use
你的探员来处理 Gibbs
your agents, Gibbs.
让当地的公职人员
Have the local office
把尸体送过来 我们会派一个小队给你
send the body here-- we'll send a team up to you.
我加入 我从来没去过费城
I'm in. I've never been to Philly.
还有我 我也没去过 Gibbs
Yeah. Me, neither, Gibbs.
我有随时出差的准备
I'm always down for a road trip.
Bishop 你去
Bishop, yes.
Torres 待在这
Torres, no.
什么 为什么不
What? Why not?
我们需要你在这
We need you here.
Quinn
Quinn.
你去帮助Bishop
You go with Bishop.
嗯...
Um...
对不起
I'm sorry?
怎么了 我没说清楚
What? I stutter?
额...
Uh...
你是在逗我玩吗
Are you messing with me?
你很熟悉费城 但是他们不熟悉
You know your way around Philadelphia and they don't.
-经验很重要 -即使我的经验
- Experience counts. - Even if my experience
证明我并不该去
is exactly why I shouldn't go?
不应该 Quinn 还是你不愿意
Shouldn't, Quinn? Or you won't?
Gibbs 你知道
Gibbs, you know
我永远不会拒绝你的直接命令
I would never defy a direct order from you.
很好 那这就是一个直接命令
Okay. Then this is a direct order.
所以...所以你是在逗我
So... so you are messing with me, then?
又来
Come again?
-是我没说清楚吗 -我没时间逗任何人玩
- Did I stutter? -I don't have time to mess
或者是说服你去费城 Quinn
with anyone or talk you into this, Quinn.
你想要回到这里工作
You want back in this game,
我让你去哪儿你就要去哪儿
then you go where I say you go.
-服从命令对你就这么重要 -是的
- It matters that much to you? -Well, yeah,
现在是你逼着我进行这场对话
now that you're forcing me into this conversation with you,
是的 它确实 对我来说很重要
yeah, it does-- it matters that much to me.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我会去
Fine, I'll go.
那个水手 Quinn
The sailor, Quinn.
你得查明那个孩子身上发生了什么
You find out what happened to that kid.
哦 MI6就住这种地方
Oh. MI6 is staying here?
-恐怕我们也得住这儿 -呃
- Us, too, I'm afraid. - Ugh.
只希望它靠近意大利市场
Just wish it was closer to the Italian market.
哦是的 意大利市场 就像车里放的《洛奇》片段
【注:史泰龙扮演拳击手洛奇】
Oh, yeah, the Italian market, the Rocky theme in the car,
然后再跑上博物馆的台阶
and a run up the museum steps later.
所以 你对费城有偏见...
So, this issue you have with Philly...
我对费城没有任何意见
I don't have an issue with Philly.
纽约人情节 对吗 体育竞技对手
It's a New York thing, right? Sports rivalries?
大都会队和费城人队 巨人队和老鹰队...
【注:前者是棒球队 后者为橄榄球队】
Mets-Phillies, Giants-Eagles...
你说的真有道理
Let's go with that.
我是说 政♥府♥机构就把他们的雇员放到这种地方
I mean, government agencies putting their employees here?
-真的吗 -你可以责怪
- Really? - You can blame
我们减少了预算经费
budget cuts for that.
英国退欧让我们都很痛苦
Damn Brexit's got us all in a panic.
-嘿 -你到的很快啊 Ellie
- Hey! - You got here fast, Ellie!
是啊 她有点急性子
Yeah, she has a bit of a lead foot.
-Quinn探员 很高兴你来到这 -你搞定那个海军男孩了没
- Agent Quinn, thanks for coming. -You process the Navy kid yet?
已经把他运给Ducky医生去做尸检了
Already shipped him off to Dr. Ducky for autopsy.
仍然没有找到你朋友
And still no sign of your friend?
还没有
Not yet.
你们二位女士过来看一看
You ladies come and check in.
我会带你们去他的房♥间
I'll show you his room.
我已经搜集了
I already scanned
指纹和证据
for prints and evidence--
没有谋杀的迹象
no sign of foul play.
我给你们俩都发了有关Finley的信息
I texted you both Finley's info.
前台最后一次看到他是
Front desk last sighting
两天之前
was two days ago.
他行李可真少
He traveled light.
你知道任务的 必须准备随时出动
You know these assignments. Got to be ready to move fast.
和走私武器有关的任务吗
An assignment for smuggled weapons?
由于整个国家的不确定性 意味着黑市有
With all the national uncertainty, means new opportunities
更多的新机会
on the black market.
-黑市会怎样 -就这个案子来说
- The black market what? -Well, in this case,
俄♥国♥的火箭筒 可以经由英国
Russian rocket launchers, smuggled into the U.S.
走私进美国
by way of the U.K.
走私商是谁
And who are the smugglers?
这就是Finley在失踪前
That's Finley came to figure out
想要来美国查出的真♥相♥
before he disappeared.
嘿 Gibbs 我们刚刚到这
Hey, Gibbs. We just got here.
受害者尸体也收到
And your victim just got here.
我们确认了他的身份 Gary Falco下士
We I.D.'d him as Petty Officer Third Class Gary Falco.
21岁 来自宾夕法尼亚州上达比镇
21 years old, from Upper Darby, Pennsylvania.
目前驻扎罗德岛的新港基地
Currently on leave from Naval Station Newport
正在休假
in Rhode Island.
我们会联♥系♥他的指挥官
We'll contact his C.O. from here.
-你们去问问他的家人 -在上达比
- You pay a visit to his family. -In Upper Darby.
那是距费城20英里的一个郊区
It's a suburb about 20 miles outside of Philly.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know it.
费城的所有地方
Of all places.
什么意思
What's that?
没什么 把地址发给我
Nothing. Just send the address.
待会儿再联♥系♥我们
Check in with us after.
所有的地方
“Of all places”?
-怎么了 -Quinn不是很想去费城 Gibbs
-What? -Quinn wasn't happy going, Gibbs.
我也不愿意待在这儿
No happier than I am stuck here.
我们来这儿就是为了让你高兴
And we're here to make you happy?
今天每个人到底都怎么了
What the hell is wrong with everyone today?
你觉得被束缚了
Are you feeling stuck?
那就解放自己
Get unstuck!
你有什么想说的
You got something to add?
没了 你都说完了
No, that about covers it.
人人平等 有爱的城市
Ah, the City of Brotherly Love.
拥有很多第一名的城市
Also the city of firsts.
国家第一家日报
Home to the nation's first daily newspaper.
第一家医院
Its first hospital.
还有第一家医学院
Oh, yeah, and its first medical school.
事实上 直到今天 6个美国医生中就有一个
In fact, to this day, one out of six American doctors
在费城接受过培训
receives some level of training in Philadelphia.
由于我不是那6个人中的一个 亲爱的孩子
As I am not one of that six, dear boy,
我相信你不会反对我的
I trust you will not hold it against me.
你认为怎么样 Duck
What do you think, Duck?
准确说是我闻到了什么 Jethro 啤酒
It's more what I'm smelling, Jethro. Beer.
各种品种的啤酒
Of the... hoppy microbrew variety.
对于一个正在休假的年轻海员来说没什么特别的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表