我不愿意
I don't want to.
你不愿意做什么 Palmer先生
You don't want to what, Mr. Palmer?
我不想知道她的肝脏有多重
I don't want to know how much her liver weighs.
也不想记录她的创伤
I don't want to catalog her scars.
简单来说 我就是不想解剖又一个朋友
Most of all, I don't want to cut open another friend.
我们只能面对最坏的情况
We only get the B-sides on our table.
每天都是如此
And it is every day.
我也见过他们的家庭 Ryan
I also see their families, Ryan.
一部分人因为他们失去的亲人而心灰意冷
Some of them let their loss just knock 'em cold.
沉浸在痛苦之中 而另一些人
And they drown in misery, while others,
他们让生命里最黑暗的阶段
they choose to make their darkest hour
成为他们的分水岭
their defining moment.
他们选择把消极的一面
They choose to take something bad
转变为更积极的东西
and turn it into something good.
就像你父亲那样
Like your dad did.
我爸
My dad?
他失去你母亲后
When he lost your mom,
决定把自己拥有的一切都留给你
he chose to put everything he had into you.
Ryan
Ryan...
你就是他留下的最好的礼物
you are the something good that he left behind.
而现在你必须做下同样的选择
Now you got the same choice to make.
Ryan
Ryan.
那个撞了你父亲的人
The guy who hit your dad--
飙车族 他不愿意被截断
road-rager-- he didn't like being cut off.
他追着你♥爸♥爸的车
He'd have come after your dad's car
无论他停在哪里
no matter where he stopped.
这意味着不是你的错 Ryan
Means it wasn't your fault, Ryan.
不是你的错
Not your fault.
如果你想抓住他
You want to get this guy,
我们需要你在法庭上作证
we need you to testify at the trial.
Palmer
Palmer.
那是我爸的钱包
That's my dad's wallet.
里面有你想要的东西
There's something in there you're gonna want.
我的毕业论文课题
My senior thesis project.
那照片上很多折痕
Plenty of miles on that photo.
他展示了很多次
He showed it off a lot.
他为你而骄傲
He was proud of you.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道Mallard医生今天早些时候说了什么
And what was it that Dr. Mallard said earlier today?
他说
He said...
当你正经历地狱
"When you're going through hell,
你只能继续走下去
you keep going."
你知道我绝对不会让你和我一起走 对吧
You know I never would have taken you with me, right?
我知道
I know.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
好的
Okay.
谢谢 Jimmy
Thanks, Jimmy.
我抓住你了
I got you.
谢谢 Nick
Thanks, Nick.
你说过别让他掉下去了
Told me not to let him fall.
嘿
Hey.
干的不错
Good job out there.
你们一直在听
You were listening the whole time?
我们都听了
We all were.
Mallard医生 你在这儿做什么
Dr. Mallard, what are you doing here?
我还能去哪儿
Where else would I be?
我才不会把你一个人留在外面
I'm not gonna leave you out there alone...
Palmer医生
Dr. Palmer.
Gibbs探员 你想见我
Agent Gibbs, you wanted to see me?
好吧
Okay.
听着 第一 我 我不知道
Look, first of all, I-I didn't know
你昨晚在听 然后
that you were listening last night, and...
我可能说了点什么 一些非常
I might have said some things, some-some highly,
关于你的生活非常私人的事情
deeply personal things about you and your personal life,
但我 我只是 不应该那么做
but I-I just, I just shouldn't have.
Gibbs 我说的关于你的妻子和女儿
Gibbs, what I said about your wife and daughter...
我就是刚起了个头
I was just pulling out all the stops.
你知道 我一旦开了个头 就停不下来了
You know, and then once I got on a roll, I couldn't stop.
然后我
And then I...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表