这个跨信仰教会接受忏悔吗
So, this interfaith church, do you take confessions here,
Bainbridge先生
Mr., uh, Bainbridge?
哦 我个人不
Oh, not me personally.
我只是行政助理
I'm just the office coordinator.
但是Derrick会经常劝导我们的会员
But Derrick would often counsel our members.
你有没有注意到Reza中校会多花时间
Did you notice Commander Reza spending more time
跟某个教友在一起吗
with any particular parishioner?
呃
Uh...
事实上 有的 我
Well, actually, yes, I...
我注意到 上两周 他常跟一个女人
I'd noticed one woman he was spending some time with
在一起
over the past two weeks,
但我不知道她的名字
but I-I didn't catch her name.
你能描述一下她吗
Can you describe her?
呃 20几岁 中东人
Uh, she was late 20s, Middle Eastern,
带着头巾
uh, wore a headscarf.
但我无法想象她会跟他的死有关
Oh, but I can't imagine she'd be involved with his death.
看起来他们就像是朋友
It... looked as if they were friends.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是Nick Torres吗
Are you Nick Torres?
你们是谁
Who's asking?
我们是Ellie Bishop的兄弟们
We're Ellie Bishop's brothers.
哦 你们好
Oh, hey.
对 她说了你们在这里
Yeah, she mentioned you guys were here.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
好了 很高兴与你们交谈
Okay. Nice talk.
怎么 你们是想要我的午餐费还是
What, do you guys want my lunch money or...?
我们想让你回答几个问题
We want you to answer a few questions.
关于什么的
About what?
你跟我们妹妹的关系
Your relationship with our sister.
我的什么
My what now?
好吧
Okay.
伙计们 你们看哈 我欣赏
Look, um, guys, I appreciate
你们的保护日常
the-the protective brother routine,
我尊重
I-I respect it.
但是 你们选错目标了
But, uh, you're barking up the wrong tree here.
所以你不是那个跟她约会的同事
So you're not the coworker she's been dating?
等下 等等 我跟Bishop约会吗
Wait. Wait, me date Bishop?
不会的
No, no.
不是的
No, no.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She's not my type.
可以说根本不是
Like, not at all.
哦
Oh.
所以你认为我们的妹妹
So you think our sister's
对你来说不够好 是不是
not good enough for you, is that it?
听着 我不是这个意思
Okay, listen, that's not what I meant.
我无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
我的意思是我跟Bishop是真正的好朋友
What I mean is that Bishop and I are real good friends.
这是所有的了 没别的 就这些
That-that's all. There's nothing more. That's it.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
你们不是从我这里听来的
Now, you didn't hear it from me,
你们的妹妹在跟国际部的
but your sister's been hanging out with this chap
家伙约会
from the international desk.
我打赌是那个人
Now, my money would be on that guy.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
Clayton Reeves
Clayton Reeves.
Clayton Reeves
Clayton Reeves.
是的 高个子 英国人
Yeah, tall, British,
穿西装
tailored suit,
有着漂亮的屁♥股♥和下巴
pretty ass jawline.
我们之间没事了吧
We cool?
没事了
We're cool.
非常好
Great.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们都知道他可以一只手就把
You do realize he could've taken
我们三个都拿下 对吧
all three of us down one-handed, right?
-毫无疑问 -是的
- Oh, without a doubt. - Yeah.
我们所做的是为了我们的妹妹
The things we do for our sister.
快点
Come on.
为什么你这么在意这件事
Why are you taking this so personally?
因为她是我们的朋友
Because she's our friend.
Bishop怎么能跟某人约会却不告诉我们
How could Bishop be dating someone and not tell us?
呃 可能是因为
Um, probably because...
是和我们一起工作的人
it's someone we work with.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我无意中听到Bishop的哥哥们
I overheard Bishop's brothers
在大厅质问脸色苍白的Dale
interrogating Pale Dale in the hall.
他的呼吸变得急促
He started hyperventilating.
我不得不给他一个纸袋
I had to give him a paper bag.
但是 你要知道 Bishop有她的理由
But, you know, Bishop has her reasons.
她准备好的时候就会告诉我们了
She'll tell us when she's ready.
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
你也非常想知道是谁吧
You're dying to know who it is, too?
你不知道我有多想知道
You have no idea!
谢谢
Thank you.
看这个
Look at this.
Reza中校的笔记本电脑里有一些
Commander Reza's got some
多重加密的文件
pretty heavily encrypted files on his laptop.
你不是说他的电脑密♥码♥是'密♥码♥1'吗
Didn't you say his computer password was “password1”?
听起来不像是技术精通的人
Doesn't sound like someone that'd be very tech savvy.
哦 大量的机密文件
Oh, a lot of classified files.
关于什么的
Of what?
关塔那摩湾的羁留营
Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp.
全体人员情况 被拘留者的行踪
Personnel, detainee movements,
甚至还有警卫分配
guard assignments, even.
一名海军的牧师
How would a Navy chaplain
怎么会得到这些敏感的军事文件的
get his hands on sensitive military documents?
Abby 如果这些信息被错误的人得到
Abby, if these get into the wrong hands,
这对国♥家♥安♥全♥会是一次严重的威胁
this could be a serious threat to national security.
Reza中校打算做什么呢
So what was Commander Reza planning on doing with them?
在他接到来阿灵顿的任务之前 Reza中校
Prior to his command in Arlington, Commander Reza
作为一名牧师 在关塔那摩湾待了两年
did a two-year tour as a chaplain at Guantanamo Bay.
在他笔记本电脑里找到的机密文件
All the classified military files
有一个共同点
found on his laptop had one common thread:
Amir Hassan
Amir Hassan,
被拘留在关塔那摩湾的一个囚犯
one of the detainees being held at Gitmo.
他的故事是什么
What's his story?
我来说吧
I suppose that's my cue.
我们该给他戴个铃铛或者别的什么
We got to get him a bell or something.
Hassan来自
Hassan is originally
阿富汗的贾拉拉巴德
from Jalalabad, Afghanistan.
他在2005年被一个
He was picked up by a joint U.S.
美英联合反恐特别行动队逮捕
and U.K. terrorism task force back in 2005,
就在伦敦郊外
just outside London.
看起来我要协助这个案子了
Looks like I'll be assisting with the case.
人越多越热闹
The more the merrier.
为什么要监视Hassan
Why is Hassan being surveilled?
主要目标是Dawar Mahdavi
The main target was Dawar Mahdavi.
你准备好就开始吧
When you're ready.
我记得他
I remember him.
Dawar Mahdavi是7/7伦敦袭击案
Dawar Mahdavi was one of the suspected
的犯罪嫌疑人之一
conspirators in the 7/7 attacks in London.
在一个自杀式人♥体♥炸♥弹♥背的双肩包上
Traces of his DNA were found on a backpack
发现了他的DNA
worn by one of the suicide bombers.
你真是太聪明了
That brain of yours is brilliant.
真的
Truly.
能别跑题吗
Uh, can we stay on topic here?
我同意
I agree.
Mahdavi经常在一个清♥真♥寺
Mahdavi, uh, recruited his men
招募他的人马
from a mosque he used to frequent.
Amir Hassan
Amir Hassan
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表