Though I haven't seen him around today.
他没惹什么麻烦吧
He's not in any trouble, is he?
Louis不久之前刚住过来 我真不敢相信他就那么死了
Louis wasn't here very long. I just can't believe he's gone.
到底发生了什么
What happened exactly?
你跟Louis很熟吗
Did you know Louis well?
根本不熟
Hardly at all,
但是跟住在我们这里的其他人相比 他看起来
but compared to some that we get here, he seemed like
是个不错的人
a pretty nice guy.
你知道
You know,
他会说早上好 之类的客气话
he'd say good morning, stuff like that.
嗨 知道这是谁吗
Hey, any idea who this is?
嗯 说不上来
Um, I couldn't tell you.
他可能在哪有个女儿什么的
He might've had a daughter somewhere.
我们这有32个住户
We have 32 residents.
多数都有一些很久未能联♥系♥的人
Most of them have a long-lost somebody.
这里有谁很了解Louis吗 他有什么朋友吗
Did anyone here know Louis well? He have any friends?
没什么好朋友 不过你们可以随便问问
Not good ones, but y-you can ask around.
这些人多数都把事情憋在肚子里
These guys mostly keep to themselves.
我也尽可能注意别把自己牵扯进去
I try to make it a point not to get too involved, either.
所以你不是律师
So you're not a counselor?
我 不 我只是管理这个办公室
Me? No. I-I just manage the office.
不过 相信我
Though, believe me,
每个走过来的假释犯都想从我这里得到更多的东西
every parolee that walks through here wants more out of me,
如果你们明白我的意思
if you know what I mean.
但是我已经不再拯救灵魂了
But I am done saving souls.
嗨
Hey.
你们还在忙吗
You guys still at it?
是啊 快完成了
Yeah, almost done.
跟那个疯狂皮货商的交流如何
How did it go with the psycho furrier?
哦 他绝对是个疯子
Oh, he's definitely psycho.
还是个差劲的骗子
He's also a really bad liar.
他是撒了谎还是不作为
Did he lie or did he omit?
哦 他两件事都做了 然而我们什么都没信
Oh, he did it all and we didn't buy a word.
他不可能没告诉Louis
There is no way he didn't tell Louis
有什么值钱的东西♥藏♥在这里了
that something valuable was hidden here.
我们几乎扫描了这里的每一英寸
Well, we have scanned almost every inch of this place
除了管道线路 什么都没有
and it's nothing but pipes and wires.
是啊 唯一一个我们还没查过的地方 呃
Yeah, the only place we haven't checked is, uh,
就是你的床下了
underneath your bed.
我的床
My bed?
哦 呃 如果你床底
Oh, uh, we can step out
有什么涉及隐私的东西 我们可以离开一下
if there's something under there that you want to keep private.
也许是什么秘密的东西
Like a secret, maybe?
所以我必须掀起我的床
So I have to lift my bed
来证明自己没什么要隐藏的对吗
to prove that I have nothing to hide?
-是的 -是的
- Yes. - Yes.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 那就掀起来吧
Okay, let's do it.
没秘密 哈
No secrets, huh?
漫画书
Comic books?
哦 看漫画书并不值得害臊
Aw, there's nothing to be ashamed of with comic books.
那是Delilah的漫画书
And those are Delilah's.
你们俩真是天造地设的一对啊
You guys are the perfect couple.
-盒子里面是什么 -哦 呃
- Wh-What's in the box? - Oh, uh...
-是你父亲的骨灰吗 -没错 你怎么知道的
- Is that your dad's ashes? - Yeah, how'd you know?
因为是我跟你一起把它们装起来的
'Cause I went with you to pick them up.
没错 他希望把骨灰撒在Monterey 我们一直没能
Yeah, he wanted 'em scattered at Monterey, we just... we haven't quite
腾出时间去做这事
gotten around to getting out there yet, you know?
所以你把他放在你们床下
So you store him under your bed?
这里跟任何地方都一样安全
Well, it's as safe a place as any.
Delilah不介意在你父亲的骨灰上面 呃 睡觉和
Delilah's okay with, uh, sleeping and doing other things
做其它事情吗
above your father's ashes?
如果她知道的话
You're assuming she knows.
她知道的 而且她觉得没问题 好吗
She knows. And she's fine with it, okay?
另外 这也不是我父亲 只是他的骨灰而已
Besides, it's-it's not my actual father, it's his ashes.
而且也不是直接放在我们身下
And they're not directly under us.
有些东西确实在你们下边
Well, something definitely is.
而且这不是管道线路
And it's not pipes and wires.
而且这东西很大
And it's big.
是个宝藏
It's a treasure.
我就知道 这是个财宝箱
I knew it. It's a treasure chest!
-只有一个办法来查清楚了 -哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
- Only one way to find out. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
呃 让我来吧 让我来吧 给我
Uh, let me do that, let me do that. Come on.
好的
Okay.
不 McGee 还是让我来吧
No, McGee, let me do it.
好了 真♥相♥时刻
Well, moment of truth.
-好了 让我录下来 -哦 你就赶紧干活吧
- All right, let me record this. - Oh, just do it.
哦
Oh.
这东西跟我想的一样吗
Is that what I think it is?
忽然觉得你父亲的骨灰看起来没那么糟了
Suddenly your dad's ashes doesn't seem so bad.
McGee 你还好吗
McGee, are you okay?
说点什么 McGee
Say something, McGee.
我把电♥话♥直接转到语♥音♥信箱了
I'm gonna let that go to voice mail.
这真的是个值得大书特书的案例
Now this is indeed one for the books.
是啊
Yeah.
爱信不信奇趣馆
Ripley's Believe It or Not!
眼见为实
Seeing is believing.
很明显这个尸体
Apparently the body's proximity
位置靠近地板下的通风设备
to these ventilation ducts beneath the floor
这位置提供了制♥作♥木乃伊的理想条件
provided the ideal conditions for mummification.
他戴着一个圣克里斯托弗吊坠
He's wearing a St. Christopher medal.
那个旅行守护神吗
The patron saint of traveling?
这可真是够讽刺的
How's that for irony?
能猜到他在这下面有多久了吗
Any guess on how long he's been under there?
这很难 Jethro
Well, that's very hard, Jethro.
但是我们把他弄回去以后就能知道答案 还会知道更多
But we'll know that and more when we get him back.
不 Dee 一切都很好
No, everything's good, Dee.
一切都很好 只是 呃 有点忙 你知道 工作上的事
Everything's good. Just, uh, been busy, you know, with work.
最近工作上的事很多 呃 实际上
Lot of work lately. Um, actually,
你知道 我非常忙
you know, I've been so busy that
所以如果你想花上几天
if you want to take a few days to,
出去转转 放松一下
you know, just go and explore, relax a little bit,
现在绝对是个好时机
absolutely, now would be a great time for that.
-你在干什么 -不能让Delilah知道
- What are you doing? - Delilah shouldn't know.
什么
What?
他们一直睡在一个墓上
They've been sleeping on a grave.
是啊 而且不只是睡觉 这部分我们明白
Yeah, and not just sleeping, that part we got.
但是怎么不提"你不能撒谎啊伙计"了
But what happened to “You can't be lying, bro”?
-这事他可以撒谎 -这么虚伪吗
- Well, this he can lie about. - Hypocrisy much?
不 这不是虚伪 这不一样
No, it's not hypocrisy. This is different.
这完全没什么不同
That is so not different.
这就是不一样 他在搬进来以前
Yes, it is different. He knew about
就知道三重谋杀案的事
a triple homicide before he moved in.
-这个 他并不知道 -现在他知道了
- This, he didn't know about. - And now that he knows,
为什么不能让Delilah知道
why shouldn't Delilah know?
不 没人应该知道这事
No... Nobody should know.
我希望我不知道这事
I wish I didn't know.
你呢
What about you,
-秘密和撒谎女士 -我 跟我有什么关系
- Mrs. Secrets and Lies? - Me? What about me?
我在这整件事情上一直站在同一个立场上
I have stayed the same through this whole thing.
如果换做是我 我不想知道任何事
If it was me, I wouldn't want to know anything.
你没告诉她 对吧
You didn't tell her, right?
-没 -你还好吗
- No. - You okay?
这真的发生了 是吗
This is really happening, right?
我卧室里有一个尸体
There's a dead body in-in my bedroom?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
哦 谢了 就是确认一下
Okay, thanks, just checking.
早上好 Duck
Morning, Duck.
已经是早晨了吗
Is it morning already?
当你的桌子上摆着一个
How time flies when one has
生物人类学奇迹的时候 就感受不到时光的飞逝了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表