Agent Gibbs.
我听说你们想见我
I heard you wanted to see me.
你想把那些玩意放下来么
Are you going to put
我们好好谈谈
those down so we can talk?
Bishop
Bishop.
把手放在桌子上
Hands on the table.
腿分开
Legs apart.
我向你保证我没带武器
I assure you I am not armed.
Qasim也喜欢来硬的么
Did Qasim like it rough, too?
说
Talk.
我跟你说了
I told you.
我听说你想见我
I heard you wanted to see me.
谁跟你说的
You heard from who?
某个机场工作人员
Little birdie who works at an airport.
某个爬满了NCIS探员的机场
That apparently is crawling with NCIS agents.
这就是你 杀害我们成员的下场
Well, that's what happens when you kill one of us.
我谁也没杀过
I have not killed anyone.
Turner指挥官可不同意
Commander Turner would disagree with that.
我们知道你对电网的攻击了
We know about your attack on the electrical grid.
听起来好吓人啊
Sounds scary.
有嫌犯了么
Have any suspects?
你为什么来我家
Why are you in my house?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
你想让我们逮捕你
You want us to arrest you?
你无法逮捕我
You cannot arrest me.
是么 很多人都跟我这么说
Yeah? You know, I keep hearing that.
那咱就看看会发生什么吧 Bishop
Why don't we see what happens. Bishop.
事后道歉总比事先请示要容易
Better to ask forgiveness than permission.
你两个都得不到
You will get neither, Agent Bishop.
我并不是敌人
I am not the enemy.
这对我来说可是新闻了
Well, that is news to me.
那你大概还没听说吧
Then apparently you have not heard.
啥
Heard what?
我们现在是队友了
We are on the same team now.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?!
说啥
Tell you what?
Chen
Chen.
Chen在为CIA工作
How long have you known
这事你知道多久了
that Chen was working with the CIA?
他不知道
He didn't.
我在休息室里发现了个开瓶器
I found a corkscrew down in the break room.
红酒可以再等等
The Pinot can wait.
我的探员在说什么呢 Jenna
What the hell is my agent talking about, Jenna?
好问题 Gibbs探员 你在说什么
Good question. What are you talking about, Agent Gibbs?
Chen 他来到我家里
Chen. He came to my house.
跟我说他现在在为CIA工作
He told me that he's working with the CIA now.
手♥机♥里还有你和国防部长的电♥话♥呢
Even has you and SecDef on his direct dial.
你听到他说的了 说吧
You heard what the man said. Start talking.
你们没有权限
You're not authorized.
你想把这份法式黑椒牛排带走吃么
Would you like to take that steak Au poivre to go?
Chen来见我们提出了一个建议
Chen came to us with an offer.
我们今天达成了共识
We finalized the deal today.
我们想要定位一个叙利亚大军阀
There is a Syrian warlord we've been trying to locate,
以前Chen跟他做过生意
one that Chen has done business with in the past.
Chen答应帮我们找到他
Chen has agreed to help us find him.
突然他这就成为我们的好伙伴了
All of a sudden he's our best bud?
有时候敌人的敌人就是朋友 Gibbs探员
Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend, Agent Gibbs.
Jenna Chen是个恐袭嫌犯
Jenna, Chen is a suspected terrorist.
他想要杀害我们两个队员 成功了一次
He tried to kill two of our people. He succeeded once.
还杀了Turner指挥官
And he killed Commander Turner.
但是Chen能帮我们找到的军阀
And the warlord that Chen is helping us find
一直在向ISIS提供资金
has been financing ISIS cells.
他们在攻击北约的军队 关乎士兵的性命 小李
They're attacking NATO troops. Soldiers are dying, Lee.
我们需要他的帮助
We need his help.
还有在你们俩任何一个人毁掉我们晚餐剩下的一点气氛之前
And before either of you ruin what's left of our dinner,
我明白
I get it.
我们不会放Chen走的
We're not gonna let Chen walk.
但是我们要暂停调查
But we're gonna hit the pause button on the investigation.
直到你得到你想要的
Until you get what you what.
我们都想要的 Gibbs探员
What we all want, Agent Gibbs.
直到我们有了可运作的信息
Until we have actionable intelligence...
对 暂停键
Yeah. Pause button.
我懂了 反正我也不饿
Got it. I'm not hungry.
呃 你收到我的信息了
Uh... you got my message.
是啊 十条都收到了
Yeah. All ten of them.
我看你把不满
I see you're taking it out
-都发泄到尘螨上了 -我们该怎么做
- on the dust mites. - What are we gonna do?
我们不能就那么让Chen抽身
We can't just let Chen get away.
而这正是我们得到的命令
That's exactly what we've been ordered to do.
是啊 好吧 那个女议员可以带着她的暂停按钮
Yeah, well, that congresswoman can take her pause button
-到一边凉快去了 -Gibbs刚刚同意你回到行动中
- and shove it up her ass. - Gibbs has just let you back in.
你现在就出格的话 那你就完蛋了
You fall out of line now and you're done.
-况且 -况且什么
- Besides... - What?
我觉得那个女议员的决定是正确的
I think that congresswoman has made the right call.
那个叙利亚军阀正在破坏整个地区的稳定
That Syrian warlord is destabilizing an entire region.
那个军阀的名字叫Asu Harari
That warlord's name is Asu Harari,
他是阿勒颇的一个无名小卒
and he's a two-bit player in Aleppo.
我在国安局的时候就监控过他的通信
I monitored his communications when I was at the NSA.
我知道他的整个网络
I-I know his entire network.
她的决定是错的
This is a bad call.
我们有一条来自Chen的
We have a coded message from Chen
疑似恐怖袭击的加密信息
on a suspected terrorist attack.
就因为他是CIA的哈巴狗 我们就不能抓他
And we can't arrest him because he's the CIA's lapdog?
这真是疯了
That-that is nuts.
好吧 你说你知道这个叫Harari的人
Okay, well, you say you know this Harari guy.
我们为什么不自己把他找出来
Why don't we find him ourselves.
然后CIA就不需要Chen了
Then the CIA won't need Chen.
-那要花几个月的时间 -所以呢
- That could take months. - So?
为了拿下Chen 我花了几个月去学飞行
I spent months taking pilot lessons just to take Chen down.
Clay 我吃不下 睡不着
Clay, I-I can't eat, I can't sleep,
而且我非常确定 在抓到Chen以前
and I sure as hell am not slowing down
我是不会慢下来的
until Chen is off the street.
听着 我能理解你 真的
Look, I hear you. I do.
但是这是一个马拉松式长跑 不是短途冲刺
But this is a marathon, Ellie-- it's not a sprint.
如果你不准备付出牺牲
If you aren't willing to make the sacrifices
并坚持持久战
and commit to the long haul,
也许你就不应该来参加这场比赛
maybe you shouldn't be running this race.
你今晚真是让我猝不及防
You really caught me off guard tonight.
尤其是定在了保龄球馆这个地方
Especially with the bowling alley.
这是我们第一次约会的地方
This is where we had our first date.
我想把你带来庆祝一下
I wanted to bring you here to celebrate.
出什么问题了 Ellie
What's the problem, Ellie?
你究竟想要什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你别再害怕
I want you to stop being afraid.
我想让你承认 不跟我一起的时候
I want you to admit that you can't breathe
你无法呼吸
when you're not with me.
最重要的是
And most of all...
我想要你
I want you.
你得到我了 Qasim
You have me, Qasim.
我把65%的自♥由♥时间都花在了你身上
I-I spend 65% of my free time with you.
我们进行了104次约会
We have gone on 104 dates.
-我们 -你在证明我的观点
- We've... - You're proving my point.
这正是你的风格 Ellie
This is what you do, Ellie.
你把你的感情藏在你的理性身后
You hide your feelings behind that brain of yours.
藏在统计数字 指标后边
Behind statistics, metrics...
这个嘛 那些东西都是真实的
Well, all of those things are true.
但是并不相关
But not relevant.
这个世界并不全是0和1
The world isn't all zeros and ones.
你不能把爱情简化成二进制数
You can't reduce love to a binary code.
原来是这样
That's it.
什么是这样
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表