after the coffee shop,which gave me the idea
检测一下用来射他的飞镖外侧
to test the outside of the dartused to poison him.
- 上面有什么 - 皮肤细胞
- What was on it?- Um, particles of his skin,
内衣 制♥服♥
his undershirt, his uniform,
还有少量的水残留
and a tiny amountof water residue,
这与今早暴雨
with the exact samepollutants as the rainstorm
具有相同的污染元素
we had this morning.
所以飞镖应该是与雨滴一起刺穿了他的夹克
So the dart must've passedthrough a drop on his jacket.
你有作案时间了么
You got a timeline?
暴雨是在去咖啡店之后发生的
Well, the rainstormhappened post-coffee,
这就说明飞镖是在这之后刺入which means the dart 的had to be
injected sometime after that.
有发现
Got something.
我仔细查看了Beck下士
I've been looking through the places
当志愿者的地方
that Corporal Beck volunteered at.
昨天 大都会救助中心
Yesterday, the Metro Ties Crisis Center
报告了一起安全漏洞
reported a security breach.
-什么漏洞 -中心拥有一条热♥线♥电♥话♥
- What kind? - The center hosts a hotline,
所有打进的电♥话♥都会被记录下来
all incoming calls are recorded.
系统被入侵了
The system was hacked.
有人窃取通话记录了吗
The recordings were copied?
不 有部分通话记录被删除了
No, they were erased,and only the ones
删的都是Beck下士昨晚工作时间内的记录
from the last night that Corporal Beck worked there.
这是什么
What are we looking at here?
大部分拨♥打♥热♥线♥电♥话♥的人
Well, most people that call the hotline
都不知所措且需要帮助
are in need of help with overwhelming situations.
他们可能有自杀倾向 也可能感受到威胁
They could be suicidal or feel threatened.
如果有人告诉了Beck一些事...
If someone told Beck something...
他可能因为知道太多而被杀
He could've been killed because he knew too much.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 有发现
Hey, found something.
知道是谁对Beck下士下毒了吗
Mm, you know who poisoned Corporal Beck?
不 是关于我们的壮志凌云
Nope, Operation Sweaty Maverick.
我在网上搜索手♥机♥录制上传的
I scoured the Internet for cell phone video posts
卡拉OK比赛的录像 终于找到了
of the karaoke competition and struck gold.
看这个
Look at this.
他们叫这个初恋
? And they called it puppy love... ?
这就是让Quinn倾心的歌♥吗
This is the song that got Quinn going?
哦 我猜
? Oh, I guess... ?
必须承认 他很投入
Got to admit, he was committed.
等等
Wait...
这是Quinn的后脑勺吗
Is that the back of Quinn's head?
让我放大画面
Let me zoom in.
Tim 增强下画面
Enhance that, Tim.
做不到 这是个小文件 它会像素化的
I can't, it's a, it's a tiny file, it'll pixilate.
但这肯定是她 对吗
But that's got to be her, right?
这可能就是Quinn爱上Torres的瞬间
Yeah, this could be the moment that she fell for him.
但这些都是间接证据
But it's all circumstantial.
我觉得证据很充足
I don't know,I think it's enough.
不
No.
不 如果我们想要确定
No, if we want to know for sure,
就必须让他们自己承认
we are gonna have to get it from the horse's mouth.
我觉得我可以让Quinn坦白
I think I can get Quinn to talk.
你愿意这么做
You willing to go there?
好的
Okay.
那我和Torres谈谈
I'll talk to Torres.
我跟他单独谈谈 男人之间的对话
I'll get him alone, man to man.
等下班了再幻想吧 McGee
Fantasize on your own time, McGee.
不 老大 我不是在说我自己 我...
No, boss, I wasn't talking about me, I...
汇报一下进展 开始
Give me an update, let's go.
嗯
Hmm.
好的
Okay.
大都会救助中心
Metro Ties Crisis Center.
Beck下士
Corporal Beck has been
已经在那儿当了一年多的志愿者
volunteering there for over a year.
上一次他在那里工作是两个晚上之前
The last time he worked there was two nights ago.
那晚一共打进了17个热♥线♥电♥话♥
There were 17 calls to the hotline that night,
但不知道Beck接了哪些电♥话♥
but there's no telling which one of those callers Beck spoke to.
也不知道为什么 通话记录第二天被远程删除了
Or why the calls were remotely erased the next day.
但我们知道黑客是在
We do know that the remote hack originated
位于佛罗里达的某个有线电视技术支持中心内完成入侵的
from a cable company's tech support center in Florida.
问题是 那儿有30多位技术专家
Problem is, there's over 30 tech specialists there,
我们不可能确定
so it's impossible to pinpoint
黑客是谁
who exactly did the hacking.
Bishop 去救助中心 找出答案
Well, go to the crisis center, Bishop, figure it out.
Gibbs 我能带Quinn去吗
Gibbs, can I take Quinn?
-好的 去吧 -好的 Gibbs
- Yeah, go. - Yeah. Gibbs.
你好 Reeves
Hello, Reeves.
嗯哼 什么问题
Mm-hmm, what kind of problem?
你铐住他了
You cuffed him?
过去一小时内
He tried to escape four times
他已经四次尝试逃跑了
in the last hour.
最后一次差点成功了
I'd have had it that last time.
他之所以抓到我
The only way he caught me
是因为把一个小孩子推到了我面前
was he shoved a small child in my way.
这太夸张了
That's an exaggeration.
Gibbs 他不想
Gibbs, he doesn't care
参观任何纪念场所
about seeing any memorial.
听仔细了
Open your ears.
我没这么说过
That is not what I said.
-把手铐摘下来 -是他自己让我铐住他
- Take 'em off. - He told me to cuff him.
说这是我唯一把他留在这个"桌子房♥间"的办法
Said it's the only way I'd keep him in this "table room."
爱尔兰小妖精还听不懂讽刺
In other news, leprechauns don't read sarcasm.
Gibbs 真不想这么说
Gibbs, I hate to say it,
但我认为这个任务不适合我
but I don't think I'm the right man for this detail.
我更愿意和你待在一起 水手
I'd rather sit here with you, Marine.
据我所知 你至少可以保持安静
As far as I can tell, at least you'd keep your mouth shut.
我问他早上所有可能
I asked him for a list of all the people
接近下士人的名单
who got close to the corporal this morning.
他说有"导游
"The tour guide,
一起游览的老兵 机场的那群人
the fossils on the tour, the crowd at the airport,
纪念碑的那群人" 他根本帮不上忙
and the crowd at the monument." He's not going to be any help.
他终于说了句人话
That's the first smart thing he's said.
别发牢骚了
Quit your whining.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
你们自己解决分歧
Work it out.
-Gibbs 等等 -案子还没完
- Gibbs, wait. - Case is still wide open.
你今晚都要和他待在一起
You got him for the night.
什么 整个晚上
What, all night?
我还要叫客房♥服务
I am not giving up on my room service.
你要睡简易床了 护身符
You're calling for a cot, Lucky Charms.
好吧 我知道录音不可能恢复了
All right, I know there's no recovering the recordings,
但是听说
but did it seem like this
这个叫Benjamin的人 有更多关于这次入侵的信息
Benjamin guy had more information about the hack?
-你在干什么 -没什么
- What are you doing? - Nothing.
你为什么盯着我的后脑勺看
What are you looking at the back of my head for?
我没有
No, I'm not, I'm not.
我只是在想
I'm just thinking about, um,
小狗 你知道那首关于小狗的歌♥吗
puppies... you know that song about puppies?
不知道
No.
你和McGee怎么了
What is going on with you and McGee?
你们比平时更奇怪了
You've been weirder than usual.
我们听说了一个在联邦法律强制训练中心的传闻
We heard a rumor that at FLETC
说你和Torres有一段恋情
you had relations with Torres.
真的吗
Really?
我和Torres
Me and Torr...
太搞笑了
That's hilarious.
这么说 传闻是假的吗
So, it's not true?
Bishop 如果我在那个男人身上花1秒钟
Bishop, if I had spent any amount of time
就会受不了他的自负
underneath that man, I'd be crushed to death by his ego.
Bishop探员
Agent Bishop?
-是的 -我是Benjamin Harmey
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表