I taught yearly seminars on it.
-哦 我 我记得 -对 没错
-Oh, I... I remember. -Oh, that's right.
我却忘记了一个关键要素
I did forgot one crucial element.
-是什么 -不要喝太多水
-What's that? Hydration is your enemy.
啊 是啊
Ah, yeah.
好吧
Well...
男用厕所
Men's room.
女用厕所
Ladies' room.
不
No.
我现在还没想上厕所
I am not at DEFCON 1 yet.
但(当我想上厕所的时候)我会先告诉你的
But you will be the first to know.
我会给你脑袋上套个口袋
You will be the one with the bag on your head.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
我们告诉她要待在屋里
We told her to stay in the house.
我们告诉她做她日常会做的事 所以...
Well, we told her to do what she normally does, so...
她平时会给鸟食槽浇水吗
Does she normally water the bird feeder?
友善一点
Aw, be nice.
她只是个孤独的老太太
She's a lonely old lady.
顺便提醒了我
Which reminds me,
Bishop告诉我你准备和你女朋友求婚了
Bishop told me you're going to propose to your girlfriend.
恭喜
Congrats.
谢谢
Thanks.
哦 这两件事让你联想到了一起
Tho... uh, those two things reminded you of each other?
哦
Oh.
你准备什么时候求婚
When are you gonna pop the question?
-等时机到了 -时机是什么时候
-When it's time. And when is that time?
我不知道
I don't know.
我现在还不是很确定
I'm not exactly sure yet.
我知道我现在就感觉到了
I know I'm just gonna feel it out and...
你懂得 我 我想…我就是知道 你懂吗
you know, I... I think... I'll just know, you know?
-是啊 恩 - 对 没错
- Yeah. Mm-hmm. - Right. No.
等时机到了我就知道时机到了
I'll know that it's time when it's time.
大约是什么时候
When might that be?
我...
I...
哦 我发现了些情况
Ooh, I see something.
是啊 聊天很愉快
Yeah, it was really good chatting.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
哦 我要上厕所
Ooh, I got to go.
她不肯告诉我们她是谁
She won't tell us who she is.
她的指纹也没什么记录
Yeah, still no hits on her prints.
Abby确认了死者屋里的头皮屑是她的
Abby confirmed that it's her dandruff
有证件吗
in our dead guy's room. Any I.D.?
唯一在她身上发现的是她的钱包
Only thing she had on her was her purse.
我曾经去过毒枭的拷问室
Yeah, and I have been to drug-lord torture rooms
没这么可怕
less scary.
我
Me?
哦
Oh.
对
Yup.
你叫什么
What's your name?
好吧
Okay.
你住在哪里
Where do you live?
好吧
Okay.
你去Jimmy Bruno的房♥子干什么
What were you doing in Jimmy Bruno's house?
好了 我们可以在这耗一天来…
All right, we can sit here all day doing this...
嘿
Hey.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
饿
Yeah?
给你
Here you go.
嘿 审讯进行的怎么样
Hey. How's the interrogation going?
就和你想的一样
Well, just as you thought.
Gibbs在放慢速度
Gibbs is slow walking it.
看看Torres能不能跟上
Seeing if Torres will pick up the pace.
恩哼 他表现的怎么样
Hmm, how's he doing?
他打断了Gibbs
Well, he interrupted Gibbs. Took me four years
我花了四年克服紧张才做到
before I got up the nerve to do that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
但是他让她说话了
But he's got her talking.
别这么早快♥感♥谢我
Don't thank me too fast.
我们准备以谋杀罪来控告你
We're about to charge you with murder.
Bruno是我的朋友 我绝对不会伤害他
Bruno was my friend, I would never hurt him.
好 那就帮助我们找到是谁干的
Okay, well, then help us find out who did.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你知道你朋友想杀死50个人吗
Did you know your friend tried to murder 50 people?
也许是你和他一起策划的
And maybe you were planning it with him.
不是
No!
嘿
Hey!
那你为什么逃跑
Then why were you running?
-我没有 -真的
-I wasn't. -Really?
沙丁鱼油 内衣
Sardines, underwear?
看起来像是你计划要去哪里旅游
Looks like you were planning a trip somewhere.
或者 你知道吗 我甚至不用去想其他的
Or, you know what? I don't even want to imagine what else.
我们就当是逃跑吧
Let's just go with running.
你错了
You're wrong.
那个炸♥弹♥不可能是Bruno的
That bomb couldn't have been Bruno's.
他不会做那样的事的
He wouldn't do something like that.
他的指纹到处都是
His fingerprints were all over it.
那你肯定是搞错了
Then you made a mistake!
他是个小偷 不是个杀手
He's a thief, but not a killer.
所以你确实知道些情况
So you do know something.
你也是个小偷 对吧
You're a thief, too, huh?
有人要为Bruno的谋杀案负责任
Well, somebody's going down for Bruno's murder
猜猜不幸之轮刚刚停在了谁身上
and guess who the Wheel of Misfortune just stopped on?
我帮过Bruno卖♥♥过些东西 就这样
I helped Bruno sell some stuff, that's all.
他从哪弄到的不关我的事
It's none of my business where he got it.
你帮他销账有多久了
How long you been fencing for him?
我们有你朋友安置那个炸♥弹♥的视频
We have video of your friend building that bomb.
他不是你想的那样
He's not who you think he is.
不 他不是你想的那样
No, he's not who you think he is.
你 你看到的他只是你想象中的他
You... you see him as you want to see him.
他动静很大 对
He's got a lot of bark, yeah,
但他虚张声势/行动很少
but no bite.
如果他真的放了那颗炸♥弹♥
If he really did plant that bomb,
那是别人让他做的
then someone made him do it.
他被骗了或者其他情况
He was tricked or something.
当你们和我在这浪费时间的同时
And while you're wasting time in here with me,
那个操控他的人
whoever manipulated him
可能还在外面再策划一次
could be out there trying again.
你们想过这么问题吗
Did you ever think about that?
Bruno 在某种程度上
In some ways, Bruno,
我羡慕你
I envy you.
当我还是个孩子的时候
When I was a child, I often
我经常幻想过一个艺高人胆大的窃贼的生活
fancied living the life of a daring cat burglar.
幸运的来说
Fortunately for me, yeah,
在九岁的时候 在我第一次航行中
at age of nine, on my maiden voyage,
我从我们邻居的屋顶上掉了下来 是啊
I fell off our neighbor's roof, yeah.
尾椎骨着地
Landed on my coccyx.
于是幻想结束
And that was the end of that.
你很幸运幻想结束的早
You're lucky it ended so quickly.
有一次当我还在高中的时候
One time when I was in high school,
我在监狱里蹲了一晚因为....
I spent a night in jail for...
因为...
Uh, for...
那不重要
Never mind.
Palmer先生 到底是因为什么
For what exactly, Mr. Palmer?
就是 有意思 我 我说了 监狱 这个词
Just-- it's funny, I-I said the word “jail.”
我本来是想说 额
I meant to say, um...
范尔滑雪场
【范尔滑雪场:位于科罗拉多州 美国最大滑雪场】
Vail.
是的 我高中的时候是一个狂热的滑雪爱好者
Yeah, I was-I was a big skier in high school.
-你现在还是吗 -哦 肯定的啊
-Were you now? -Oh, yeah.
我爱 我爱 那雪
Yeah, I loved the-I loved the, uh, snow.
我爱 我爱 额 滑雪 还有 还有...
I loved-I loved, uh, skiing and-and...
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表