Monica Fernandez.
她就是目标
She's the target.
你看
Look.
她是一个很有影响力的法官
She is an influential judge, and she is
而且她也在最高法♥院♥提名的候选名单上
on a short list for the Supreme Court nomination.
为什么是费尔南德斯?
Why Fernandez?
她出♥台♥的几条规定
Several of her rulings
都是支持使用替代能源措施的
have favored using alternate energy measures
那会减少我们对国际石油的依赖
that would lessen our dependency on international oil.
而且也会影响到席尔瓦一家
And that impacts the Silvas.
我们认为席尔瓦会派他的儿子去邀请她出来
We think Silva's gonna use his son to take her out.
他被训练过这个
He's trained to do it.
班里一流的
Best in class.
拿上装备 全员 跟上
Grab your gear. All of you. Come on.
汇报下情况
Give me a sit-rep.
费尔南德斯法官应该在这里 吉布斯
Judge Fernandez is supposed to be here, Gibbs,
但是她不接电♥话♥
but she's not answering her phone.
麦基
McGee.
- 试试锁定她的信♥号♥♥ - 老大
- Trying to lock onto her signal. - Boss.
人太多了
There's too many people.
奎因
Quinn.
警♥察♥局和保安已经就位
Metro PD and security are looped in.
托雷斯 托雷斯!
Torres. Torres!
我正混在人群之中 没有看见大卫
Just blending in with the crowd. No visual on David.
你们真该试试玉米
You guys got to try the corn.
味道真不错
It's really good.
他们确实知道怎么做玉米
They really know how to make this.
有人能告诉我费尔南德斯在哪里吗? 就现在
Will somebody get me a 20 on Fernandez? Now.
老大 法官的助手也联♥系♥不到她
Boss, the judge's assistant can't even get ahold of her.
我觉得有人在干扰她的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I think someone's jamming her cell.
如果费尔南德斯在车里
Well, if Fernandez is in the car,
那她必须通过保安才能进去
then she's gonna have to go through security to get in.
他们跟踪了车子
They're going after the car.
托雷斯
Torres,
演讲台不是目标
stage isn't the target.
目标是交通线路 走 快走!
It's the traffic line. Go, go!
... 拉美节 如果你在开车
... Festival Latino. If you're driving,
做好交通拥堵的准备 所以快下车
be prepared for heavy traffic, but come on down
来支持这个团体吧...
and support the community...
我正在努力 我发誓
I'm trying. I swear.
对全家人来说都很有趣
It's fun for the entire family.
海军罪案调查处! 别动!
NCIS! Don't move!
托雷斯 黑色摩托 红色头盔 拦住他!
Torres. Black motorcycle, red helmet, coming your way!
把这里的人疏散掉!
Get these people out of here!
找到他了
Got him.
嘿 快走! 快走 快走 快走!
Hey, come on! Come on, come on, come on!
继续走! 快走!
Keep moving! Come on!
开门
Open the door.
我打不开! 窗户锁上了!
I can't! The locks, the windows!
快出来!
Get out!
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
被♥干♥扰了
It's jammed.
把头远离玻璃
Turn your head away from the glass.
嘿 大卫
Hey, David.
过来
Come on.
快跑!
Go!
对你不利的证据无可辩驳
The evidence against you is irrefutable,
席尔瓦先生
Mr. Silva.
你离开了很长一段时间
You're going away for a long time.
为什么?
For what?
作为误入歧途的儿子的父亲吗?
Being the father of a misguided son?
我很震惊大卫的行为
I'm in shock over David's actions.
托雷斯探员说
Agent Torres says
是你推动了大卫的一系列行为
you were the one pulling David's strings.
所以为什么托雷斯探员不亲自来问我呢?
So why doesn't Agent Torres question me himself?
不能面对我?
Can't face me?
还是不能面对真♥相♥?
Or can't face the truth?
是哪一个呢 米格尔?
Which one is it, Miguel?
不管他给了你们什么有关
Whatever information he gave you
我在阿根廷的生意的信息都毫无意义
about my affairs in Argentina means nothing.
你们没有管辖权
You have no jurisdiction.
那你计划在美国领土上面
What about your plans to assassinate
暗♥杀♥法官费尔南德斯呢?
Justice Fernandez on U.S. Soil?
我说过了 那全是大卫做的
As I told you, that was all David's doing.
我根本没有参与
I played no part in it.
一个父亲指控他的儿子... 真无情
A father turning on his son... that's cold.
快跟女儿指控她的父亲一样无情
Almost as cold as a daughter turning on her father.
我猜差点和托雷斯特工一起被炸飞
I guess nearly getting blown up with Agent Torres
错误地激怒了埃琳娜
rubbed Elena the wrong way.
我赌你没料到你的女儿录下了
Bet you didn't expect your daughter to record
几个小时前你们两个的对话
the conversation the two of you had a few hours ago,
其中她当面与你对质并且你告诉了她一切
where she confronted you and you told her everything.
听着耳熟吗?
That sound familiar?
介意修改下你的供词吗?
Care to revise your statement?
向托雷斯探员转达我的祝贺
Pass along my congratulations to Agent Torres.
他抓到了人
He got his man,
并且在过程中毁了两个家庭
and destroyed both our families in the process.
希望这一切值得
I hope it was worth it.
你知道么 我以为几周后
You know, I thought after a few weeks
我能习惯这张桌子的
I'd get used to this desk.
感觉还是很奇怪
Still feels strange.
不是桌子的问题 蒂姆
It's not about the desk, Tim.
我知道
I know.
而且 如果有人要坐在这里
Plus, if anyone's gonna sit there,
托尼希望那个人是你
Tony would want it to be you.
谢谢
Thanks.
随时为您效劳 高级外勤探员麦基
Any time, Senior Field Agent McGee.
- 听起来真不错 - 嗯哼
- Does have a nice ring to it. - Mm-hmm.
你们好 伙计们?
What's up, guys?
托雷斯 嘿
Torres. Hey.
你的姐姐怎么样?
How's your sister?
她恢复意识了
Well, she regained consciousness.
露西亚是一个战士
Lucia's a fighter.
你知道她什么时候能出院吗?
So, any idea when she's gonna be released?
几周内是不行了
Not for a few weeks.
我会留下照顾阿曼达
Figured I'd stick around and help out with Amanda.
你们懂的 在她康复期间
You know, while she recovers.
好吧...
Well...
如果你需要什么 我们都在
if you need anything, we're here.
非常感谢
Appreciate that.
吉布斯在吗?
Gibbs around?
事实上 他刚走
Uh, just missed him, actually.
好吧
All right.
他给你留了点东西
He left something for you.
最上面的抽屉里面
Top drawer.
在吉布斯的团队里面 可不能没有这个
You can't be on Gibbs' team without it.
我以前从未加入过团队
I never been on a team before.
凡事总有第一次
First time for everything.
我不确定我合不合适
I'm not sure I'm the right fit.
只有一个方法可以确定
Only one way to find out.
你就直说吧
Please be bluffing.
哦也!
Bingo!
哈! 我又赢了
Ha! I won again.
嘿 吉布斯 来得正好
Hey, Gibbs, perfect timing.
你能借我二十块钱吗?
Would you loan me $20?
奎因把我赢光了
Quinn has just cleaned me out.
我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
扑克不是我选的
Poker was not my choice.
他说服我的
He talked me into it.
我以为你考虑到我的身体虚弱
Well, I thought you'd take it easy on me,
你会手下留情
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表