Or maybe just experience in and around boats.
国会女议员有强大的海军关系
The congresswoman does have strong Navy ties
在拨款委员会投了票
and votes on the appropriations committee.
所以 海军结吗
So... Navy knot?
海军的威胁吗
Navy threat?
好了 我们的朋友可以解剖了吗
Well, is our friend here ready for autopsy?
哦
Well...
他准备好了
he came ready.
哦 腹部的切口吗
Oh, the cut along the abdomen?
我不认为这是死因
Yeah, I don't think it was the cause of death.
已经有人为我们做了我们的工作
Someone already did our job for us.
哦
Oh.
所有的内脏器官都不在了
Missing all internal organs.
这是一只符合字面意思的没有生气的老鼠
This is a literal gutless rat.
你是个魔术师
You are a magician.
呃 不需要魔法
Well, uh, no magic needed.
不是 只是 你要知道 大多数人
No, just-- you know, most people use
在多种多样的网站上使用同样的头像
the same avatar on multiple Web sites,
所以我追踪烧死那些女巫1692到另一个网址上
you know, so I just tracked BurnTheWitches1692
查到了更多的个人信息
to another site with more personal details,
偶然得知一个名字:Amy Barrett
and ran into a name: Amy Barrett.
兄弟 互联网是魔鬼
Internet is the devil, man.
而且 显然地 Barrett女士也是
And, apparently, so is Miss Barrett.
校长说
Principal says
她放学后有上驾驶课
she's taking an after-school driver's ed class.
哦
Oh!
我的朋友 撒旦有很多样式
Satan takes many forms, my friend.
嘿 听着 呃 我本想要
Hey, listen, uh, I was gonna
告诉你关于Reeves要来NCIS的事
tell you about Reeves coming in to NCIS.
如果这让你惊讶的话 很抱歉
Sorry if that was kind of a surprise.
好吧
Okay.
我只是 你知道 我知道这是怎么回事
I just, you know, I know what it's like.
两个优秀的男人想要
Two alpha men trying
证明他们的男子气概 你知道吗
to prove their manhood, you know?
Tim 你能看穿我
You see right through me, Tim.
不是 我理解你
No, I understand.
我的意思是 我和Tony经历了同样的事情 你知道不
I mean, I went through the same thing with Tony, you know.
好吧
Right.
好
Yeah.
哦 我们的车来了
Oh, here comes our car.
糟糕
Crap.
-警♥察♥ -什么
- Fuzz. - What?
嘿 这不公平 那你的脚从刹车上拿下来
Hey, no fair! Take your foot off the brake!
把你的脚从踏板上拿下来
Take your foot off the pedal.
你没事吧 先生
You okay, sir?
我每天都面对死亡
I stare death in the face every day.
Amy 手放在方向盘上 请放在十点和两点位置
Amy, hands on the wheel. Ten and two, please.
好了听说了快速逃跑的事情
Okay, well, heard about the high-speed getaway.
呃 计划的下一步是什么
Uh, what was the next part of the plan,
把Big Ed当人♥质♥吗
take Big Ed hostage?
我的女儿很抱歉
My daughter's very sorry.
她想都没想
She just wasn't thinking.
对于国会女议员Flemming的威胁呢
What about the threats to Congresswoman Flemming?
Amy 那时你考虑了吗
Were you thinking then, Amy?
等下 什么威胁
Wait, what threats?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你在我这么大的时候在政♥治♥上很活跃
You were politically active when you were my age.
我和平地抗♥议♥
I peacefully protested animal cruelty
肉类行业虐待动物
in the meat industry.
嗯
Hmm.
Amy Lynn Barrett
Amy Lynn Barrett!
-我没有这样做 -哦
- I-I didn't do that. - Oh...
国家正在走向
“The country is going to hell
地狱
“in a handbasket.
一个由刚从别的国家的船上
“A basket carried by gutless rats
来的没有生气的老鼠提着的篮子 不是美国
“fresh off the boat from some country, not America.
得有人给匈奴王Flemming
“Someone should sent Attila the Flemming
传递一条清晰的消息
a clear message.”
这是一个种族进化的笑话
It was an ethnogenesis joke.
如果这些人了解世界历史
If these people knew anything about world history,
他们会第一个赞赏匈奴王
they'd be the first ones to praise Attila
因为他无情的民族主义
for his ruthless nationalism.
Ame 你不是在帮你自己
You're not helping yourself, Ame.
妈妈 是你每天网上对着新闻大叫
You're the one who's yelling at the news every night, Mom.
关于多么可恶的白♥痴♥生活在阴暗处
About how hateful morons live in the shadows,
很容易被花言巧语操控
easily manipulated by rhetoric.
我只是证明你的观点
I was just proving your point.
你的言辞可能激发了一些人采取行动
Well, your rhetoric may have inspired someone to act.
那去抓他们
Then arrest them.
我只是在伟大的黑暗中揭示
I'm just shedding light in great darkness.
好了 自♥由♥放养到此结束
Well, so much for free-range parenting.
你为什么把我叫回这里
Why did you call me back in here?
我正在市中心享用着一块好吃的比目鱼
I was in the middle of a nice piece of halibut downtown.
我强烈建议你呆在室内
I strongly suggested you stay indoors,
政♥府♥机关内 这些地方有保安
on government property, where security was present.
我考虑过 但是放弃了
I considered it, but abstained.
你没有让我的工作更简单
You're not making my job easier.
你在一个被认定的职位上
You're in an appointed position.
你的工作不可能变得更简单
Your job couldn't get easier.
你知道我有多少工作要做
Do you have any idea how much work
如果我不需要赢得选举
I would get done if I didn't have to win elections?
为帮助我们缩小名单的范围
To help us narrow the list,
我们需要你的手♥机♥和笔记本电脑
I'm gonna need your cell phone and your laptop.
从我冰冷的 僵硬的手上
From my cold, dead hands.
我正试图避免这种事情发生
I'm trying to avoid that.
我的前门
My front door.
-你们到过我家了吗 -不是我们
- You've been to my house? - Not us.
名单上的一个人
One of the people on the list.
他们在网上发布了这张照片
They posted the photo online.
如果你想看 还有更多
There are more, if you want.
如果我太关注负面的声音
If I pay too much attention to the negative voices,
这会给他们力量
it gives them power.
-你不能忽视他们 -谢谢
- You can't ignore them. - Thank you.
真的 但是我不需要你们的帮助
Really. But your services are not needed.
哦 这次肯定是你的
Oh. Must be you this time.
是 Gibbs
Yeah, Gibbs.
布莱顿 马里兰州吗
Brighton, Maryland?
在我的选区
That's in my district.
我们到那儿见
We'll meet you there.
谢谢你的这个信息
Thank you for this info.
嘿 呃 汽车旅馆的所有人指出尸体是
Hey. Uh, motel owner I.D.'d the body
他们的一个客人 Max Sanders
as one of the guests: Max Sanders.
国会女议员的助手
Congresswoman's aide.
好的
All right.
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
我发现头上有一处伤口
I got a wound on the head over here.
怀疑这是游泳事故
Doubt it's from a swimming accident.
好吧 在十二月吗
Yeah, in December?
Max Sanders住在亚历山大
Well, Max Sanders lives in Alexandria.
他一路赶来马里兰州的布莱顿的一间汽车旅馆的房♥间
What's he doing all the way out here in Brighton, Maryland,
做什么呢
in a motel room?
几乎是在偏僻的地方
It's practically in the middle of nowhere.
这是国会女议员的选区
Well, it's the congresswoman's district.
她很不安
She's pretty upset.
想来现在越来越真实了
Well, guess it's getting pretty real now.
被害人在威斯康星州有家人
Victim's got family in Wisconsin
女朋友在来NCIS的路上
and a girlfriend coming in to NCIS.
呸
Ugh!
你找到什么了吗
You find something?
是的 一个用过的避孕套还有一只死鸟
Yeah, a used condom and a dead bird.
认为他们是相关的吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表