Ducky母亲刊登的
that Ducky's mother took out.
个人广♥告♥ 登载本地报纸
Personal ad, local newspaper.
读起来就像是
Just reads like
一位孤独的老妇人在寻找
a lonely old lady looking for her
她失去已久的爱
long-lost love.
没有冒犯的意思
No offense.
不用介意 看上去那确实是
None taken. Apparently that's exactly
我母亲曾经的状态
what my mother was.
-你对此知情 -不 事实上
- You knew about this? - No. In fact,
我震惊于她有钱登载广♥告♥
I'm shocked that she had the wherewithal to place it,
考虑到她阿兹海默症的发病情况
considering the progression of her Alzheimer's.
我只能推测她
I can only surmise she was
想起了往昔的快乐时光 并想重温一切
thinking of happier times and trying to recapture them.
这意味着她尝试寻找
Which meant trying to find
她过去的未婚夫
her old fiancé.
我明白了 但是
I get that, but
为什么是Green上校在找这个人
why the hell was Captain Green looking for this guy?
不管是什么原因 他从来没去找过他
Whatever the reason, he was never going to find him. I just
我咨♥询♥了国际刑♥警♥组织 结果显示Balthazar Kilmeany这个名字
spoke to Interpol. Turns out the name Balthazar Kilmeany
遍布全球
been popping up all over the world--
银行存款 地♥产♥
bank accounts, property deeds,
但没有一项能和一个真人联♥系♥起来
but nothing tied down to an actual person.
这是个假身份
It's a fake identity.
我有15个这样的身份
I've backstopped about 15 of these.
好吧 我的联♥系♥人相信这个身份
Well, my contact believes this one
是专门为了洗黑钱创建的
was specifically created to launder money.
-谁创建的 -还不清楚
- Created by who? - Unknown.
看起来有半打人
Looks like half a dozen people
使用这玩意儿好些年了
used this over the years.
你母亲的未婚夫
Your mother's fiancé
是这个共用伪造身份的骗子名单上的人之一
was one of a list of con men who used the same alias.
好吧 也许Green上校曾经用它来洗钱
Well, perhaps Captain Green was using it to launder the money
出♥卖♥♥♥机密数据的黑钱
that he made from selling classified data.
嗯 关于它这有个有趣的事儿
Well, there's a funny thing about that.
我刚完成
I just finished analyzing
对Green硬盘的分♥析♥
Green's hard drive.
Green上校
Captain Green
没有盗窃任何机密信息
didn't steal any classified data.
那他为什么死了
Then why's he dead?
这份Green由私♥家♥侦♥探♥寄存的保险
The insurance policy that Green gave the P.I. to hold onto
包含了国防部内部的监控录像
contained internal DoD security footage.
非常清楚地显示在机密信息被盗的时间段
They clearly show he was nowhere near a computer
他没有靠近任何一台电脑
during the time when classified data was stolen.
他是被陷害了
He was set up.
被谁
By who?
有人得到了他的访问码 远程登录
Someone that got ahold of his password, logged in remotely.
甚至是克里米亚银行账户-- 都是个套路
Even the Crimean bank account-- it's a setup.
那是在Green名下 但他没有开过户
It's in Green's name, but he didn't open it.
开户的那个人名叫
Person that opened the account is named...
Balthazar Kilmeany
Balthazar Kilmeany.
-Green全知道这些 -都在硬盘上
- Green knew all this? - It's all on the hard drive.
那他为什么不去报♥警♥
So why didn't he go to the police?
我是说 为什么他要自己尾随这家伙
I mean, why go after this guy himself?
你问我♥干♥嘛 找出答案
Why are you asking me? Go find out.
好的 还有找到那个园丁
On it. And find that gardener.
他一定有什么原因 他知道一些事情
He ran for a reason. He knows something.
-我去查协查通告 -Gibbs
- I'll check the BOLO. - Gibbs.
什么
What?
唔 你一定是在逗我
Aw. You got to be kidding me.
这真是最糟糕的时间
This is the worst possible time.
没 你知道什么
No, you know what?
我很好
I'm all right.
别介意 很好
Never mind. It's good.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 案子上我们有突破了
Uh, we get a break in the case?
除虫人员
Exterminator.
我的房♥子要变成帐篷了
My house has to be tented.
白蚁
Termites.
嘿 Ducky
Hey, Ducky.
有时间吗 Abby挖出
Got a sec? Abby dug up
你妈妈广♥告♥的老报纸
the old paperwork from your mom's ad.
我想你也许想要个复件
And I thought you might like a copy?
-谢谢 -还有 呃
-Thank you. - And, um,
当地的跟踪数据发现了你的老园丁
the local LEOs found your old gardener.
Torres正把他带过来
Torres is bringing him in now.
再次感谢
Again, my thanks.
Ducky 有什么事你想谈谈吗
Ducky, is there anything you want to talk about?
不 我已经 说的够多了
No. I've... talked enough.
你做了正确的决定
You made the right decision.
-是吗 -是的
-Did I? - Yes.
妈妈的未婚夫表里不一
Mother's fiancé was bent as a two-headed penny.
一个骗子 小偷
A con man, a thief.
但骗子也坠入爱河
Even thieves fall in love.
噢 胡说八道
Oh, rubbish.
让他离开是正确的选择
Making him leave was the right call.
还有 顺便 不管你做什么倒是表里如一
And, might I add, so is whatever you're doing with your skin.
你看起来棒极了
You look fantastic.
我不是真的在赞美自己吧 是吗
I'm not really complimenting myself, am I?
噢 随便说说
Oh, just take it.
你看 那个人曾经伤透了我母亲的心
Look, that man would have broken Mother's heart.
-就那么简单 -我们不知道
-It's as simple as that. - We don't know that.
如果你告诉了她真♥相♥
And if you had told her the truth,
她会很苦恼的
she would've been mortified
她爱上了一个那样的家伙
that she fell in love with a sod like that.
那不是我们该做的决定
It wasn't our decision to make.
但我们已经做了
But we made it.
为什么现在来折腾
Why argue the toss now?
因为她曾经爱他
Because she was in love with him!
而且看来她压根不曾放下
And apparently she never let him go!
我夺走了
I took away
她仅有的一次追求真爱的机会
her one and only chance of finding true love.
从此她的余生孤独终老
And she ended up alone the rest of her life.
你也如此
So have you.
因此我才非常理解我从她那儿夺走了什么
Which is why I understand exactly what I took from her.
这件事让我一直耿耿于怀
And it's something with which I just simply cannot make peace.
Balthazar遭遇了什么 我就知道一定是
Something's happened to Balthazar, I just know it has!
妈妈 冷静下来 不
Mother, please calm down. No.
两周前 我们还在计划一场旅行
A week ago, we were planning a trip
去肯尼亚与河马一起游泳 而现在他不见了
to Kenya to swim with hippos, and now he's gone.
-是嘛 -是的 他留了个字条给我
-Really? - Yes. He-he left a note for me.
说他必须离开小镇去办事
Said he had to leave town on business,
但会每天跟我联♥系♥
but would check in with me every day.
呃 你有多久没听到他的消息了
Well, how long has it been since you heard from him?
两周了
Two weeks!
也许他只是想休息一下
Perhaps he just needed a break.
事情总是变化很快
Things were moving rather quickly.
当你遇到你的灵魂伴侣时 往往如此
That's what happens when you meet your soul mate.
灵魂伴侣 妈妈 你才刚遇到他
Soul mate? Mother, you'd only just met him.
别一副傲慢的样子 Donald Horatio Mallard
Don't you patronize me, Donald Horatio Mallard!
我有经验的
I've been around the block.
我知道什么是爱
I know what love is.
或者我以为自己知道...直到我遇到了Balthazar
Or thought I did... until I met Balthazar.
生命中的第一次
For the first time in my life,
我真的很高兴
I was truly happy.
我知道他也是
And I know he was, too.
而现在他走了
And now he's gone.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我要做什么
Oh, what am I gonna do?
妈妈 我有些事情要告诉你
Mother, I have something to tell you.
你知道的 我志愿在巴基斯坦边境的
As you know, I've volunteered to serve at the Jalozai
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处(2003) | 导航列表