剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Um, yeah.
行
Sure. Cool.
当然 没问题
Getting all settled in?
都整理好了吗
I got your signs... I know.
我看到你的招牌了 我知道
Staring at me. Sorry.
一直在那儿盯着我 抱歉
Where's Lauren? Did she go out?
劳伦呢 她出去了吗
Yeah. She, like, runs every day.
对 她差不多每天都去外面跑步
It's really annoying and...
真的挺烦人的
You know, show-off.
到处去炫耀
Yeah, she's pretty great.
是啊 她这人挺不错的
She's kind of-- she's a good kid.
她算是个...她是个好孩子
Yeah, she's incredible.
对啊 她非常不可思议
Yeah.
嗯
I just--I want you to know how much I, um...
我...我想让你知道我有多...
Um... I support you.
我支持你
And I'll always be here for you.
我会一直支持你的
And so if you ever want to...
所以如果你想...
Talk about things or, um...
跟我谈谈的话 或者...
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, so Max talked to you, I'm guessing.
嗯 我猜麦克斯跟你说了
He said--
他说了...
yeah, I just-- I don't know.
嗯 我只是...我不知道
I just-- I wasn't sure what he saw.
我只是...我不确定他看到了什么
If he saw anything or--
如果他看到了什么 或者...
so... So, yeah, um...
所以... 所以 对
So you and Lauren are--
这么说你跟劳伦是...
yeah. We're dating.
没错 我们在谈恋爱
Okay.
好吧
Okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
I mean, I was gonna tell you, obviously.
我本来打算告诉你来着其实
I just... I don't know. It's like...
我只是...我不知道 这好像...
I know you guys are really, you know, open
我知道你们俩都很开放
and super Berkeley and all of that.
是典型的贝克里人
But I also know you, like... You know,
但我也知道你...
want your kids to have this standard of living,
你希望自己的孩子能有这种水平的生活
and I just didn't want to scare you
我也不想吓到你
or freak you out,
或者刺♥激♥到你
'cause nothing's really different.
因为其实没什么不同的
Haddie, scare me how?
海蒂 怎么会吓到我
No. Honey, no.
不会 宝贝 不会
I would never be upset with you for following your heart,
如果你是追随自己的心行事的话我是永远不会感到不开心的
ever.
绝对不会
And I just want you to be truly, truly happy.
我只希望你能够真真正正的幸福
Mmhmm. And I mean that.
嗯哼 真的
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吗
Yeah.
好
I love you, no matter what.
不管怎么样 我都爱你
Mmhmm. I love you, too.
嗯哼 我也爱你
Come here.
过来
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Hi, Mr. Braverman.
嘿 嗨 布莱弗曼先生
Please call me Adam. Hi, Adam.
叫我亚当就行了 嗨 亚当
How was your run? It was good.
步跑得如何了 还不错
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是
The air here is incredible.
这里的空气好好啊
Some good hills out there, too, right?
外面的山也不错 是吧
Yeah. Yeah.
对啊 嗯
Grab a water if you want to. Thank you.
想喝水的话自己拿吧 谢谢
Lauren.
劳伦
I just want to thank you for being
我只想感谢你能做
such a good friend to haddie.
海蒂的那么好一个朋友
It's comforting to know
能知道她有一个像你
she has such a great friend she can count on at college.
这么棒的朋友还能在学校里依靠真是太放心了
Yeah. And I love haddie.
嗯 我很爱海蒂
She's really amazing.
她真的很好
Pregnancy Test.
验孕棒
Then do a sissy knot. Hey.
打一个娘气的结 嘿
Hey, guys, hey. Yeah?
嘿 儿子 嘿 干嘛
Look what I found. Come on.
看我找到了什么 快点
We can play a little pepper. Pepper.
我们可以来玩一场 玩一场
Yeah. Glove up. Let's do a little pepper.
对 戴上手套 咱们来打一场
Did I get the right one? Yeah, Yeah. What are you doing?
我拿对了的吗 对 对 你干嘛呢
That's my glove. Come on.
那个是我的手套 快点
You ready, pop? Yeah, ready.
准备好了吗 老爸 嗯 准备好了
Here we go.
开始了
Nice!
漂亮
Hey.
嘿
What's going on?
怎么了
Really?
真的吗
Is there still a tomato in the room?
房♥间里还有个大番茄
No tomato and, uh...
没有番茄 而且...
I'm looking right at you.
我正看着你呢
♪ Wherever you roam ♪
♪ 无论你何时闲逛 ♪
♪ And admit that the waters ♪
♪ 承认在你周围的水 ♪
♪ Around you have grown ♪
♪ 已经涨了♪
okay, let's go.
好了 走吧
Oh, I think I just tore a hammy.
我觉得我刚撕了条火腿
You good?
你没事吧
You need mom to come out and help with your side?
你需要老妈在你那边帮忙吗
Very funny.
很好笑
OK. Careful.
好了 小心点
This connects there.
这个连在这儿
I believe--okay. Oh, my God.
我相信...好了 我的天呐
Perfect. Wait, let me help with this.
太好了 等等 让我来帮你
Yes, that's perfect. Thank you.
行 非常好 谢谢
It looks really good.
看起来真的很好
I think we need one more, though.
我觉得我们需要更多的
I like it. Chairs? Chairs are
我喜欢 椅子呢 椅子在...
we need the chairs.
我们需要椅子
We have them? I don't know.
我们有吗 我不知道
You're so cute.
你好可爱
You are such a perfectionist.
你真是个完美主义者
Let's put it up here.
把这个放到这里
♪ The times ♪
♪ 时间啊 ♪
♪ They are a-changin' ♪
♪ 一直在改变 ♪
♪ Come writers, come critics ♪
♪ 来吧 作家 来吧 批评家 ♪
♪ You who prophesize with your pen ♪
♪ 你用你的笔来做预言 ♪
♪ Keep your eyes wide ♪
♪ 睁大你的双眼 ♪
♪ The chance won't come again ♪
♪ 机会不会再次来临 ♪
♪ And don't speak too soon ♪
♪ 别过早做结论 ♪
♪ For the wheel's still in spin ♪
♪ 因为车轮仍在疾驰 ♪
♪ And there's no tellin' who ♪
♪ 因为没人可以 ♪
♪ It is namin' ♪
♪ 做出评判 ♪
♪ For the loser now ♪
♪ 现在的失败者 ♪
♪ Will be later to win ♪
♪ 以后会赢 ♪
♪ 'cause the times ♪
♪ 因为时间啊 ♪
♪ They are a-changin' ♪
♪ 一直在变 ♪
♪ Come, mothers, come, fathers ♪
♪ 来吧 母亲们 来吧 父亲们 ♪
♪ Throughout the land ♪
♪遍及这片土地的你们 ♪
♪ Don't criticize ♪
♪ 不要批评♪
♪ What you can't understand ♪
♪ 你们所不能理解的 ♪
♪ Your sons and your daughters ♪
♪ 你们的子女们 ♪
♪ Are beyond your command ♪
♪ 在违背你们的命令♪
♪ Your old road is rapidly agin' ♪
♪ 你们的老路在迅速老化♪
♪ So please get out of the new one ♪
♪ 所以请离开新的道路 ♪
♪ If you can't lend a hand ♪
♪ 如果你无法伸出援手♪
♪ 'cause the times ♪
♪ 因为时间啊 ♪
♪ They are a-changin' ♪
♪ 一直在变 ♪
♪ There's a battle outside ♪
♪ 外面是一场战斗 ♪
♪ And it's ragin' ♪
♪ 而它在老去 ♪
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表