剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
好啦,知道了
Okay, okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
他要是醒了 你来带她
She wakes up, you own her!
好,行 为什么我们时速才2英里
Okay. All right. Why are
we driving 2 Miles an hour?
因为她喜欢震动和嗡嗡声
Because she likes the hum
and the vibration.
她不喜欢突如其来的声响
She doesn't like sudden,
unexpected noises.
任何尖锐或是突然的声音都会吵醒她
Anything sharp or sudden will
所以这种...
wake her up, so just kind of...
她太漂亮了
- She's beautiful.
嗯,当然
- Yeah, well...
你懂的
You know,
有时候那并不够
sometimes that's not enough.
你说并不够是什么意思
What do you mean
it's not enough?
我需要你来告诉我那个
I just need you to tell me
that this is temporary--
吐奶,哭还有腹泻什么的
the crying and the spitting up
and the diarrhea
还有,你懂的,睡觉权被剥夺都是暂时的
and, you know,
the sleep deprivation.
她快把我给毁了
She's ruining me.
你明白吗
You understand that?
我现在只能算是半个人
I am half the person
我在三周之前才是一个人
I was three weeks ago.
我不能再像这样活着了
I cannot live like this.
你认为这样很好笑是吧
You think it's funny?
我的健康就要毁在卫生间了
My health is going
down the toilet right now.
克罗斯比,这只是暂时的
- Crosby, it's temporary.
你知道缺乏睡眠
- Do you know what
会怎么样吗
lack of sleep does?
它会导致糖尿病
It's tied to diabetes.
人会得糖尿病的
People get diabetes.
你的肚子上会有一圈肥肉
A ring of fat around
your stomach.
你只是累了
You're tired.
会过去的
It's gonna pass.
是,我是很累
- Yes, I am very tired.
好啦,听我说
- Okay, listen to me.
这只是暂时的,好吧
It is temporary, okay?
她还是个婴儿
She's a baby.
她会长大成人的
She's gonna grow out of it.
只是这还需要一些时间的
It's gonna take some time.
你会有休息的间隙的
You're gonna fall into a rhythm
行吗
where you're gonna be
less tired, okay?
好吧,但是...
Okay, but you--
这不是疲惫的问题
it's not just the exhaustion.
这是...
It's...
那是什么
What is it?
我睡然不想承认,但是...
I don't even want
to admit this, but...
我什么都感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
什么都感觉不到
I don't feel anything.
当贾思敏抱着她的时候
I'm watching Jasmine hold her,
她就有一些我跟孩子没有的联♥系♥
and she clearly has some
connection that I don't have.
我也想让爱的浪潮为我洗礼一下
I'm waiting for this wave
of love to wash over me,
但是它就是没有
and it's just not happening.
你和你的孩子有经历过这些吗
Did you experience that
with your kids at all?
不,我没有
No. I didn't.
所以我就是一个糟糕透顶的人
So I'm just-- I'm a terrible person.
我是这世界上最糟糕的人
I'm the worst person
in the world.
克罗斯比,这跟乔巴是一样的,好吧
Crosby, it's just--it's like jabbar, okay?
你爱他,不是吗
You love him, right?
孩子不会以生下来就会说话和走路的
Kids don't come into the world
walking and talking.
这个只是一个婴儿而已
This is a baby, all right?
给它一点时间,好吧
Just give it some time.
好吧
All right.
我会给它一点时间
I'll give it some time.
还有,去睡会儿觉
Meanwhile, get some sleep.
你会觉得好很多的
You'll feel a lot better.
说的总是比做的容易
Well, easier said than done.
我要学着如何在开车时睡觉
I'm gonna have to learn
how to sleep while I drive.
打个小盹儿
Take a nap.
学会如何打个小盹儿
Learn how to take naps.
好吧 你会好起来的
All right? You'll be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要去榆木上挂一会儿
I'm gonna hang a right
here on elm.
现在下车吧
- Hop out right now.
行,行
- All right, all right.
我正在下
I'm getting out.
我正在下
I'm getting out.
你会休息的吧
- Would you relax?
小心点
- Watch yourself.
好的
- Okay.
好吧,再见
- All right, I'll see you later.
(砰的一下关门声)
[Door slams]
噢,天...
Oh, my go--
(婴儿哭)对不起
[baby crying] Sorry!
哦,天哪
Oh, man!
(婴儿哭得更大声了)
[Baby crying loudly]
亲爱的
Honey,
我认为麦克斯在摄影
I don't think it's unrealistic
的道路上能够走下去
that Max could have think
a legitimate future
是不现实的
in photography.
你懂的,汉克说他有独特的眼光
You know, Hank said
he's got a good eye
并且对麦克斯非常坦诚,所以...
and seems to genuinely
like Max, so...
嗯哼,嗯
- Mm-hmm. Yeah.
那对我妹妹来说绝对
- It would definitely
是非常奇怪的
be weird for my sister,
所以我们需要跟莎拉说清楚
so we're gonna have
to clear it with Sarah,
但是我却又觉得那是一件好事
but I think it's a good thing.
我也这么觉得
I think
that's a good thing too.
但是,亲爱的,我们的闹剧占据了整整一周
But, honey, my hammies have been so tight all week
我以前从来没有试过那么大的竞选
ever since I went on that long run.
你认为你可以,呃...
You think you could, uh...
帮我一把
Give me a little help?
帮你继续之前这个闹剧
Stretch out the old hammies?
啊?
Huh?
我会帮你继续你的闹剧
I'll stretch out your hammies.
好吧
- Okay.
哈?
- Hmm?
听着,亚当,我,嗯
Hey, Adam, I, um--
我想问你
I wanted to ask you.
你知道你是怎样跟我形容小鲍勃的吗
You know how you were
talking to me about Bob little,
你就好像是在说
and you were like,
哦,千万不要为他工作
"oh, don't go to work for him."
亲爱的,我以为我们已经讨论过这件事了
Honey, I thought we talked
about this, okay?
我以为我们已经谈妥了
I thought we shut this down.
而且我也已经同意你了
And I'm agreeing with you.
我认为,你知道吗
I think that--you know what?
我不想去为一个我不尊重
I don't want to go to work
我也不欣赏的人工作
for somebody that I don't
respect and I don't admire,
所以我决定不去筹备他的竞选
so I've decided
not to run his campaign.
太棒了
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表