剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
小鲍勃正在竞选市政议员
Bob little, the guy is running for city council.
他让我来协助他竞选
And he actually call me to aid in his campaingn.
这究竟是怎么一回事
- What is going on rigth now?
我们已经都是成年人了
- We are two adults here.
我现在对你非常失望
I'm extremely disappointing rigth now.
你需要把你所有的精力都放在自己的客户身上
You need to tell us that your focus is 100% on your clients.
我不干了
I quit.
我很感激过去九年你的照顾
Thank you for this last nine years.
我要搬去明尼苏达州
I got to move to Minnesota.
跟我一起走
Come with me.
你的无癌了,克里斯蒂娜
You're cancer free, Kristina.
好好享受生活
Enjoy yourself.
享受你的家庭
- Enjoy your family.
你好,克里斯蒂娜
- Hi, Kristina.
你怎么了
- What is going on?
我旧病复发了
- I relapsed.
我从贝克里那儿听说了
I've heard from Berkeley.
我被录取了
I got in.
我怀孕了
- We are have a baby.
不是吧!
- No!
你真的又怀孕了?
You are pregnant rigth now?
周年快乐
Happy anniversary!
克洛伊如何
What about Chloe?
这个名字很可爱
That's a cute name.
绝对不要
- No, no.
那么可爱的
- It's cute.
克洛伊.弗里曼 她大四了,
Chloe Frieman,I...She was a senior
而我却还是个大二生
and I was a sophmore.
她...怎么说呢
E she was...
她让我感觉怪怪的
Just say that is got weird.
太奇葩了
Weird, weird.
她简直就是个怪胎
She was the freak.
真是糟糕的回忆
- Bad memories...
好了 好了
- Ok, ok
或许你应该给我列一张表
Maybe you can have
me a list of names
上面写上你还没睡过的女人的名字
that you haven't slpet with,
然后...
and then...
你懂的,我们再...
- You know, we...
真是搞笑
- That's funny.
最后那件事如何
What about the last thing?
你对它怎么看
Where you are on that?
我以为我们
I tought we've
已经决定好了
already decide on...
信任布雷弗曼家族
- Trust Braveman.
才不是,是你接受要信任我家的那些人
- No, you accept the braverman trust with
对于我来说,就像是...
it seems to me like--
你懂的...
you know...
我是说,如果那算是合法的话
I mean, if that's legal.
布雷弗曼自己有一套阶级
Bravermans got a rank
体制来划分家族成员
to disrate braverman,
不是吹的,坚固得就像...
no hifen, just...
真正的固体一样
- Real solid.
是吗?
- Yeah.
这个配你的车如何
How about this one for you car?
这个很萌
- This is cute.
不,亲爱的,那是粉色的
- No, honey, that is pink.
我不想要粉的
I dont want.
这有个红色的,还有一个黑色的
There is a red one, a black one.
但是这个是五分好评
Yeah, but it's got a five points
而且还在打折
and it's on sale.
它就是因为是粉的
Yeah, it's on sale
才打折的
because it's pink.
没有哪个男人想坐在粉色的
No man wants to drive
椅子上开车
on a pink seat.
你怎么了
What's going on?
你还好吧
You are ok?
我觉得我快生了
I think that's might be it.
不会的,亲爱的...
No, honey, that...
离预产期还有三周呢
You are three weeks away.
那不可能是...不会的
That's not--no.
可能只是宫缩而已
It's probably a Braxton Hicks.
一定是宫缩
It's a Braxton Hicks.
不是
No.
我们再等等
We'll just wait.
不,绝对不是宫缩
No, no, it's definitely not
a Braxton Hicks.
还有三周呢,亲爱的
Honey, it's three weeks away.
绝对不可能是要生了
There's no way that this is it.
我们还没想好名字呢 我们还没买♥♥车垫呢
We don't have a name.We don't have a car seat.
我们甚至还没买♥♥尿布和抹布呢
We don't even have diapers
or wipes.
我还没完成你说期待的呢
I didn't finish-what to expect-what you expecting
我知道,亲爱的
I know, baby
亲爱的,我们需要去医院,好吗?
Honey, we need to go to the hospital, okay?
至少让我拿个什么吧,呃,对了,监视器
Well, then I need to at least grab, um, a monitor
这样我们就能听到孩子的哭声了
so we can hear the baby crying.
克罗斯比
- Crosby--
还有一个坐垫
- And then one set--
你要给他穿什么呢
what are we gonna dress her in?
克罗斯比
- Crosby!
什么
What?
我可不想在这生孩子 懂吗?
I don't want to have my baby here, okay?
那我们走
Let's go.
行
Okay.
行
Okay.
你的钱包
Your purse
对,带上我的钱包
Yes, yes, get my purse.
(门铃♥声♥)来了
[Doorbell rings] Coming.
(敲门声)
[Knocking at door]
谁啊?
-Who is it?
我是卡尔(叹息声)
- It's Carl. -[Scoffs]
(叹息声)
[Sighs]
(清嗓子)
[Clears throat]
晚上好
Hi.
晚上好,卡尔
Hi, Carl.
我忘带钥匙了
I don't have my keys.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
而且,现在很晚了
- Again! It's very late.
我知道,我当然知道
- I know. I know it is.
你知道吗
You know what?
我打车回的家
I took a cab home,
我把我的车留给了服务员
and I left my car with the valet,
他们有我的钥匙,所以,如果可以的话
and they have my keys, so I--if that was--
我是说,听着,我做了一件负责任的事儿
I mean, hey, I did the responsible thing.
真的吗?做得好
You did. Good job.
或许下一次我应该留一把钥匙在地毯下面
Maybe leave one under the mat next time.
很好 这个主意不错
Okay. That's such a good idea.
我知道,你是我的女超人
I know. You're my super...
我是你的女超人 好吧
I'm your super. Right.
你真是超级超级...
- You're super, super...
呃,那真是...
- Ah... That's--
开玩笑的
- jokes.
你根本就看起来
- You totally don't look
不像一个超人嘛
like a super.
这位是林肯
This is Lincoln.
她是我的...
She's my--
噢
Oh!
不是,我懂了
-No, I get it.
哦 哦
-Oh, oh.
真漂亮啊
- How cute!
哇哦
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表