剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Two words, "Roger Staubach."
就五个字 “罗杰·斯托巴”
I'm a Navy man all the way. Oh, God.
我是个海军 天呐
See, I should've known that. I knew there was a reason
我早该料到的 我就知道
I didn't like you. You're army, or what?
我不喜欢你肯定有什么原因 你是大兵对吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
对 没错 嗯
West point, class of '62. It figures.
西点62班的 看得出来
You in 'nam?
你参加过越战吗
Fifth special forces group out of subic.
苏比克第五特种部队群
Yeah. Green berets? Uhhuh.
嗯 戴着绿色贝雷帽对吧 嗯哼
Yeah. How about you, you there?
嗯 那你呢 你也是吗
Warrant officer onthe sanctuary.
避难所的海军士官长
Oh, yeah. Hospital ship.
哦 嗯 医疗舰
Yeah. Yeah.
知道 嗯
We used to call it "the white whale."
我们通常叫做“大白鲸”
Yeah, that was us.
没错 就是我们
"We may doze, but we never close."
“我们虽然打瞌睡 但从未真睡过”
Zeek Braverman.
我叫奇克·布雷弗曼
I'm Rockford, but everybody calls me "rocky."
我叫洛克福 但他们都叫我“洛基”
So what do you do, rocky? I'm retired.
你现在是干嘛的 洛基 我退休了
Me too.
我也是
So I just drink beer and chase tail.
所以我就没事儿喝喝啤酒 到处转悠转悠
In between my diaper changes.
就趁换尿布的空档
What'll it be, handsome?
今天吃点什么 帅哥
Well, yeah, I got to have the b.L.T., yeah.
嗯 我肯定得尝尝三明治了
There you go. Thank you.
没问题 谢了
There's my man.
这是我老兄
The Alzheimer's man. No, no, no.
患老年痴呆的家伙 不不不 我不是
No. Don't forget to eat it.
不是吗 别忘了吃啊
This is amazing. Look at all this, for you,
这一切都太棒了 你看啊
and what your organization does is just really impressive.
你的组织做的真的太令人叹为观止了
So you googled me?
你上网谷歌♥我了吧
No, I didn't Google you. I don't do that.
没有 我才没有谷歌♥你呢 我怎么可能那么做呢
I let my sister-in-law do that, and she tells me.
我让我弟妹干的 然后她跟我说的
Perfect.
很好
Yeah. It's a good plan.
嗯 计划不错
I know this guy.
我认识这个家伙
What's up, man? There he is.
还好吗 老兄 你终于来了
Good to see you. Dapper.
很高兴见到你 戴波
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
That's my friend Sarah. Sarah.
这位是我朋友 萨拉 我叫萨拉
Woman I was telling you about. Oh.
就是我跟你提起的那位 哦
My photographer friend. Oh.
我的摄影师朋友 哦
Right. Yeah, Carl told me that your work is amazing.
对 没错 卡尔跟我说你的作品非常棒
Thank you. Oh, yeah, and I told him
多谢夸奖 对 而且我还告诉他
that he'd never be able to afford you.
他永远得负担不起请你的费用
Not true, at all.
其实不是这样
A little bit true.
还是有几分真话的
Listen, do you guys mind talking shop for a minute?
你们两位介意谈会儿生意上的事儿吗
I just have to shake some hands.
我还得去见几个人
Oh. Sorry.
哦 抱歉了
No, no. Right back.
不用 不用 去去就回
Good to see you. Okay.
很高兴见到你 好吧
Okay?
行吗
Hi. And he's gone.
嗨 他终于走了
And he's--
他...
um, Carl was telling me that you were
卡尔跟我说你
the official campaign photographer
曾为为政♥府♥竞选者
for a mayoral candidate.
拍摄参选照片
Yes. My sister-in-law, Kristina,
对 给我嫂子 克里斯蒂娜拍过
but she, um--uh--I--
但是她 嗯....我...
it was my sisterinlaw. Mmhmm.
只是给我嫂子拍了张而已 嗯哼
Her campaign. Sorry, I'm distracted
是她的竞选 抱歉 我分心了
by the very attractive businesspeople
因为面前站了位
here at this party.
这么优秀的生意人
Two more years of this, right? Then we're done?
再坚持两年对吧 然后就完事儿了
Hopefully. Hopefully, it doesn't get worse
希望吧 希望上中学之后
after middle school.
能别恶化下去
Can't get me to the bar fast enough.
还把我拽进酒吧不够快呢
Let's, um, go check out the rest of the baskets
那个 嗯 我们再去看看
over here. I just want to grab a drink.
那边的篮子吧 我就想喝一杯而已
I know. Let's get it over with, though.
我知道 我没还得看完呢
Got to know what's there.
总得知道这里有什么吧
Oh. Oh, Sarah's exhibit.
哦 萨拉的展品诶
Yeah.
是啊
Oh! Oh, this won't do.
这个不会管用的
No one's bid on anything yet.
至今都没有一个人要拍下这个
Well, I have an idea. What?
我有个主意 什么主意
Who's Ed Brooks?
艾德·布鲁克斯是谁
Oh, he's a very generous man.
哦 他是个很大方的男人
"Person of interest," we'll call him.
我们都叫他“热情先生”
Spa package, huh? Oh.
水疗套餐吗 哦
No, it's Really? I can't even
不是 是... 真的吗 我甚至都不能
talk to you about your silent auction now?
跟你聊聊你的沉默竞拍吗
Ed, I can--I can smell alcohol on you.
艾德 我能...我知道你喝醉了
Just talk to me for one minute.
就跟我聊两分钟嘛
Do you realize that it's only taken Colleen
你难道不知道科伦只花了四周时间
four weeks to turn the entire school against me?
就让整个学校都讨厌我吗
Everybody hates me here. Okay, I'mI'm not gonna
这儿的每个人都讨厌我 好吧 我...我不会...
she clearly bid on the Napa trip
她很明显是在竞拍结束后
after the bidding was closed. Okay.
才拍下的纳帕之旅 好吧
There are rules in place... You might be being dramatic.
这里是有规定的 你一定在这方面
At this event.
很引人注意
If the rules are not followed, it is chaos.
要是不遵守规定的话 就会一团糟的
That has ever existed. Why don't you go home, okay?
那个从来没有存在过 你还是回家去吧 行吗
'Cause you're upset about Colleen, and you're--
因为你对科伦的事儿很情绪低落 而且你...
no, I'm not-- I'm upset about you.
不对 我是因为你才情绪低落的
No, you're not.
不 你才不是呢
Don't tell me what I'm upset about.
不用你跟我说我是为什么而伤心的
III can't. I'm sorry, ed. Come onJulia
我...我...我不能 抱歉 艾德 别这样 茱莉亚
that you are playing fast and loose--
你进行的很快 然后丢了...
can you excuse me for one second
我先失陪一会儿
you can yell at me right when I get back, okay?
等我回来你再跟我说好吗
Ed, I don't Everything okay?
艾德 我不... 没事儿把你们
Yeah, it's fine. Yeah, Joel.
嗯 没事儿 对啊 乔
What's up? Ed is going home.
怎么了 艾德正准备回家呢
Your wife is awesome. She is, yeah.
你老婆太棒了 她确实是
And it looks like she doesn't want to talk to you right now.
而且很明显她现在不想跟你说话
We're totally chill. We're just--
我们完全扫兴了 我们只是...
did you auction on anything? Did you buy anything?
你拍下什么东西了吗 你买♥♥什么了没
'Cause there is some good stuff here.
这儿确实有些好东西
Okay. Let's call it a night.
好吧 今晚还是到此为止吧
No, I'm good, I'm having fun.
不 我现在很好 我玩的开心着呢
I'm not ready to call any No, you're not.
我还没准备好到此... 不对 你没有
You're drunk, and you're bothering my wife.
你喝醉了 而且你现在已经打扰到我老婆了
I'm not bothering her. You need to just relax.
我才没有打扰她呢 你需要放轻松
Trust me. Don't touch me!
你最好信我 别碰我
Hey! Whoa!
嘿 哇哦
Joel, Joel, Joel, Joel, Joel. Okay, okay, okay.
乔 乔 乔 乔 好了 好了 好了
Dude, what is your problem?
老兄 你到底怎么回事儿啊
Stay away from my wife.
离我老婆远点儿
Okay.
好了
Okay. All right, everything's good.
好了 没事儿了
Not a big deal. Everyone's horsing around.
没什么大事儿 他们闹着玩儿呢
Go back to the party. Still bidding here.
大家继续玩去吧 竞拍去吧
Come on, let's go. Let's get you out of here.
起来吧 走啦 我把你送出去
Eight ball, side pocket. You wish.
八号♥球 进边上的洞 你想得美
Rather simple.
简单得很呢
And that would do it, I think.
而且我觉得也会随我愿的
Lucky. Thank you very much.
运气好嘛 多谢了
I'll buy you a beer. Come on. Yeah.
我请你喝一杯 过来 行
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表