剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Yeah, a year ago, this was...
对啊 一年以前 这一切...
All we could think about.
就是我们当时想竭力促成的
Getting them to this point.
让他们能像现在这样融洽
Oh, you're gonna get eaten.
你要被吃掉了
Maybe you--
要不...
tomorrow.
明天再说
Ooh! Oh, gosh.
唔 唔 天呐
Here, get all the coins.
快去 吃这些金币
Yeah.
好吧
Monet adored painting outdoors.
莫内喜欢在户外作画
He met a landscape artist while living in le havre,
他在勒阿弗尔邂逅了一位山水画家
and this artist are, this artist actually...
而这个画家...这个画家事实上...
Oh, that's nice, yeah.
画得真好 真的
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm in class. Oh.
我在上课呢 哦
Class, huh?
上课呢 是吗
You're drinking alone and eating ham.
独自喝着饮料 吃着火腿
What a class.
这算什么课啊
Have some prosciutto. It's delicious.
吃点意大利熏火腿呗 挺好吃的
Oh, thanks.
谢了
So, uh, where is she?
那她这是在哪儿呢
Well, it was supposed to be Italy,
本来是该在意大利的
but she's in France.
但她是在法国
We were talking about the French impressionists yesterday,
我们昨天说起了法国印象派作家
and so she just hopped on a train
而她正好刚上火车
and went to monet's garden.
正准备去莫内花♥园♥
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 嗯
Well, that's a long way to go to a garden.
去那儿得花好一番功夫呢
Yeah, it's pretty wonderful.
是啊 这样挺好的
I feel like I'm back in firenze.
我感觉仿佛又回到了佛罗伦萨
Francesca says that it's a good idea
弗朗西斯卡说
to create an artistic space
在自己生活的周围创造出艺术氛围
around you when you work.
是一个很好的主意
I think she's right.
我觉得她说得很对
It feels incredible.
感觉太不可思议了
Go work on your car.
忙你的车去吧
Hey. Is that your math homework?
嘿 这是你的数学作业吗
Yeah.
对
You're nowhere near done with that.
你还没做完吗
It's okay, I can finish it during history.
没事儿 我可以历史课再做
Max, you can't do math homework during history class.
麦克斯 历史课不能做数学作业
Yeah, I can, if I get sent to the library,
我可以 如果我又被叫去图书馆的话就可以
which there's a 72% chance that I will.
而我被叫去的几率是72%
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Well, out of the 29 class days this semester,
这学期已经上过的29节历史课
I've been sent to the library 21 times.
我有21节都被叫去图书馆了
All right, hold on a second.
好吧 等一会
Who is sending you to the library?
谁把你叫去图书馆的
Mr. Wyman.
怀曼老师
And why is he sending you to the library?
为什么他要叫你去图书馆
I don't know. That was the first bell.
我不知道 第一节上课铃响了
Max, listen, there's gotta be a reason
麦克斯 这事儿肯定有原因的
why he's sending you to the library.
为什么他要把你叫去图书馆
I don't know. Bye, dad. Max
我不知道 再见 老爸 麦克斯...
this is not acceptable.
这个回答我可不满意
Just a little more here.
这里再多弄点儿
Hank... Smooth it out.
汉克 把它弄平
What?
干嘛
I think--I really think
我觉得...我真觉得
we should shoot at the beach.
我们应该去海滩拍实景
That's a bad idea. It's--
这主意烂透了 这...
oh, come on. I told you this.
别这样 我不是跟你说过吗
You don't go to the beach for a corporate annual report.
你不用为了法人年度报告去海滩的
Why not? Because you're on a budget.
为什么 因为你要节省预算
You're on a deadline, and you're not gonna get the shots.
你还有截止日期 而且你拍不出你想要的东西的
You don't know that.
不试试怎么知道
I do know it. I do know that.
我知道 我就是知道
I just feel like I sold the guy, you know,
我总感觉把那个人给出♥卖♥♥♥了
I got the job because I had a vision,
我得到这份工作是因为我有想象力
and he loved the idea of shooting at the beach.
而且他也很喜欢去海滩上拍摄这个想法
Well, I mean What? Oh.
我是说... 什么 哦
Here it is. No, I'm not gonna say anything.
你又要来了 不 我什么也没打算说
Here it is. No, no.
又要来了 不 不
No, no. I can't wait. Well, you got it
不 不 我等不了 你赢得了这份工作
because, yeah, okay, you had a vision,
是因为你有想象力没错
but also, it helped that you--
但是 你...
sleeping with the tuxedo guy, right?
你跟那个礼服男睡觉也帮了不少忙 不是吗
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
That is not true.
才不是这样的
You're not sleeping with him?
你没跟他睡过吗
I didn't--
我没有...
that's not why I got the job.
这不是我的到这份工作的原因
That's so insulting.
你太侮辱人了
Think about what you just said to me.
你自己想想刚才说的什么
Here's the thing:I don't get these jobs
事情是这样的 我没能得到这些工作
because I don't have the personality they want.
是因为我没有他们想要的性格
Yeah. Okay, but then they
没错 好吧 但然后他们...
they give it to somebody who has no experience.
他们却把这份工作给了一个毫无经验可谈的人
I don't have no experience. You have no experience.
我毫无经验可谈 你确实毫无经验可谈
I thought you were here to help me.
我以为你是过来帮我的
I am here to help you. Why do you make things
我来确实是为了帮助你 - 你为什么要把事情
I'm trying to help you. so difficult?
我现在就是在尽力帮你 弄得这么难办
I'm sorry. I got the job.
我很抱歉是我得到了这份工作
The world isn't fair, okay?
世界就是这么不公平 好吗
But I brought you in to be my helper.
但我让你来这儿是来当我的助手的
Well, it didn't work. It's not working.
这不管用 一点都不管用
I got the big starfish and everything.
亏我还拿了大海星什么的
Let's just--you know, I tried to do this.
我还是...我本想把这个做好
It's just not worth it.
但这不值得
Well, don't walk away. It's just not worth it.
别走啊 这一点都不值
You're kidding me!
你耍我是吧
You're not walking out.
不许出这个门儿
Oh, my God.
天呐
Okay.
好了
I admit this is not the ritz.
我承认这里不是里兹酒店
But our proximity to the vending machine--
但我们离自动贩卖♥♥机蛮近的...
oh! It's unparalleled.
真是空前了啊
Oh, God, look at that. Look at this.
天呐 你看那个 看看这个
I mean, we are inches away.
它就近在咫尺
Oh, great, great. Uhhuh.
太棒了 太棒了 啊哈
You know, I really hope this isn't
我真的希望我们在这儿
for more than a few days,
就待几天
because we can't--we can't stay here.
因为我们不能...我们不能待在这儿
We can s--we can do this.
我们能待...我们能待的
No. We can make this work.
不 我们做得到的
You just gotta have the right mental attitude.
你只需要保持良好的心态就行了
You can't think of it as being stuck in a hotel.
你不能把我们想成是困在了酒店
A motel. It's a motel.
是汽车旅馆 这是个汽车旅馆
Tomay-to, to-mah-to. In a motel.
都一样嘛 在汽车旅馆里
You've gotta think of it as, like,
你得这么想
a forced family bonding exercise.
把它想成是不得已的家庭蹦极
And then it starts sounding real fun.
这样听起来就有趣多了
Okay. You know how close
好吧 你知道我们离离开之日
we're gonna be when we leave here?
有多近吗
Yay. Right?
是啊 对吧
So what happens if it's for more than a few days?
要是几天后我们还是回不去怎么办
You know, like, what do we do then?
我们到时候要怎么办
We can't keep paying for a motel.
我们不能总在个汽车旅馆逗留
Mmhmm. Can't move into my mom's place
嗯哼 我们又不能搬到我妈家去
'cause it's too small, and the only other people
因为她家太小了 那唯一还有空房♥的
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表