剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
This is very nice.
这个很好
All the numbers are here.
所有的号♥码全在上面
Everything you could possibly need,
所有你可能会用得到的东西
except for the alarm code,
除了你早就该烂熟于心的
which you have in your head, right?
报♥警♥码 你记得对吧
Give me a hint.
给个提示
Our anniversary.
我们的结婚纪念日
Oh.
哦~
So, you're all set, you know.
你都准备好了吗
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
I'm all set.
我准备就绪了
'Cause you're gonna be here all by yourself.
因为你得独自一人待在家一段时间
Yeah, I'll be fine.
嗯 我不会有事儿的
Okay?
好吗
All right. All right, "mad Max."
好了 好了 “疯子麦克斯”
This is good.
拍得不错
Let's try the 100 macro.
接下来试试
With the lens hood now.
100Micro物镜镜头
100 macro with lens hood.
100Micro物镜镜头
Why is there a picture of aunt Sarah in here?
这儿怎么会有一张萨拉姑姑的照片
Why are you in there, Max?
你怎么跑那儿去了 麦克斯
Come on,huh.You gotta stay out of my stuff.
拜托 你得离我的东西远点儿
You told me to get a lens hood.
是你让我过来拿100Micro物镜镜头的
Yeah, I did.
对 是我叫你做的
Lens hood.
物镜在这儿呢
Come on, let's go. We're almost done.
好了 走吧 我们快拍完了
I saw a movie about a serial killer.
我看了部描写连环杀手的电影
He kept hidden pictures too.
他也喜欢把照片藏起来
They're not hidden.
这些才不是藏起来的呢
Only he hid them under his bed.
他喜欢把照片藏床底下
Okay,they weren't hidden,Max.They're in a drawer.
好了 麦克斯 我没有把照片藏起来 只是放在抽屉里而已
Serial killers are 91% male,54 white.
连环杀手有91%的都是男性 而且54%是白人
Their average I.Q. Is 113,
他们的平均智商为113
which is considered above average intelligence.
高于人类平均智商水平
You're white and male and smart,
你是个白人 还是男性 而且非常聪明
so you could be a serial killer.
所以你可能是个连环杀手
I'm not a serial killer, Max.
我不是什么连环杀手 麦克斯
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
You gotta stop with all the stats and everything.
你得停止做那些统计之类的东西
That's from the Internet.
这些基本上都来自网络上
You're on the Internet way too much.
你上网太过于频繁了
That Wikipedia, it's...unplug once in a while.
维♥基♥百♥科♥在很长一段时间内是不会消失的
You should go outside. You're pale, too.
所以你得多去外面走走 而且你太苍白了
Get some sun.
多出去晒点太阳
Do you still like her?
你还爱着她吗
No.
没有
No, I like her as a friend.
我像一个朋友那样爱着她
If you don't like her,
要是你不爱她了
then why don't you throw the picture away?
那你为什么不把她的照片丢掉
Because it's a good picture.
因为这是张好照片
And maybe I just want to keep it.
或许我只是想保存下来而已
Because you like her. No, Max!
肯定是因为你还爱着她 我没有 麦克斯
Well, now you're raising your voice.
你现在声音高了八度
Which means you're angry or frustrated.
这就意味着你生气了或是感到失意了
I'm not angry. I'm frustrated, maybe, yeah.
我没有生气 我或确实许很失意
Look, Max, your aunt Sarah and I,
听着 麦克斯 你萨拉姑姑跟我之间
yeah, we did like each other once,
对 我们曾经是相爱过
and then we stopped,and that's what happens.
但后来我们不再相爱了 以后也不会再爱了
It's adult stuff,and it's messy,and it's weird.
这就是成年人的世界 很麻烦也很奇怪
We were different people.
我们俩不是同一类人
I'm cranky. She's flaky.
我有怪癖 而她有古里古怪的
We both had baggage.
我们都有各自的包袱
It didn't work out, that's the point.
我们没能在一起 就是这样
Baggage? Yeah, baggage.
包袱 对 包袱
Baggage.
包袱
That's the stuff you bring into a relationship,
真是这玩意儿才让一段感情
if you want to ruin it.
出现破裂
That doesn't make any sense.Suitcases are for trips.
这根本说不通 包袱是用来旅行用的
That's right, exactly right. It's a trip.
你说得对 非常对 确实是用来旅行的
It's a long trip with a big suitcase.
是一场需要一个大包袱的长途旅行
Filled with pain.
一场充满痛苦的旅行
That sounds like a metaphor.
听起来你是在隐喻
I don't like metaphors.
我不喜欢隐喻
All right, well, then stay out of my drawers.
好 那就别碰我的抽屉
Does aunt Sarah have pictures of you?
那萨拉姑姑有你的照片吗
You're killing me.
你快烦死我了
All right, guys, eat up. Come get your treat.
好了 各位 过来吃饭啦
Man, you're good. Thanks.
你最好了 谢谢
We just think about lunch and, boom, it appears.
我们刚才还在想午饭呢 然后它就奇迹般地出现了
That's right, I'm a magician of food.
你说对了 我就是个食物魔法师
No pine nuts in this?
这里面没放松果吧
I would rather die than let there be
我宁愿死都不会把松果
a pine nut in your salad.
放进你的沙拉里
I would kill you.
要有的话我会杀了你的
You know,I also hand picked the strawberries.
我今天早上还在洪堡亲手一点一点
in Humboldt this morning.
把里面的草莓给拣出来呢
You live for this, don't you?
你是以此为生的 对吗
Yes, your digestive habits are my life.
对 我的生活就是关心你们的饮食习惯
Right?
是吗
Think about it when I go to sleep at night.
我晚上睡觉的时候你们就好好想想吧
You know, every band needs an Amber,
每个乐队都需要一个安博
that's what I think.
至少我是这么认为的
Yeah,sign me up full time.Full time. Two Ambers.
对 雇我做全职吧 全职哦 得要俩安博
Two of 'em. Yeah. All the time.
要俩 还得是全职的
Yeah.
对
Yeah.Look at this guy.
对 看看这个家伙
Yeah,you need to,obviously. You have a funny machine?
很明显你们需要的 你有搞笑机吗
We could use a funny machine.
事实上 我们可以用个搞笑机来代替
That would be nice. That'd be real nice.
那样就好了 那样就真是再好不过了
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Hey, Rambo.
嘿 蓝博
Oliver...
奥利弗
You got a second? Can we talk?
你有空吗 我们能谈谈吗
You guys,can we talk? Come in peace.
给各位 我们俩能出去谈谈么 平静的进来
Yeah. Freedom.
行 自♥由♥万岁
Give it a break.
让我先缓口气
Hi, sorry.
嗨 抱歉
He's the worst.
他最坏了
So, I just talked to Franklin,
我跟富兰克林谈过了
and he's gonna do it.
他答应我了
He said he'd come up from L.A. any time we want to,
他说只要我们想做 他谁是都可以从洛杉矶飞过来
and he'll be our witness at city hall.
他会做我们在市政厅结婚的见证人
Oh, oh.
哦 哦
God, that's so nice. I'm so glad.
天呐 真是太好了 我太高兴了
But... But?
可是 可是什么
My mom.
我妈啊
After talking to my mom,I just feel like she's going.
我跟她谈过之后 我觉得她现在会
to want to be a part of it now.
想去参加婚礼
It was a really good conversation, and I feel like...
那是段很好的谈话 而且我觉得...
Oh,that's great,I'm glad that Yeah.
那太好了 我很高兴你妈能 嗯
your mom's on board.
跟我们站在同一条线上
That's really important.
这真是至关重要啊
But, but so,
但是...但是这样的话
I was thinking maybe we could have a real ceremony.
我考虑要办一场真正的婚礼
Now that things are,like, on board, you know?
现在一切都是站在我们这边的
Yeah.
当然
Is that okay? I mean, I don't know.
这样好吗 我是说 我不知道
Wouldn't it be sweet if we had pictures,or if we wanted
要是我们能拍张婚纱照不是很甜蜜吗 要是我们想...
I mean, I figured all that stuff out.
我可以解决好的
Are you mad?
你不生气吗
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表