剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Drew. Say it!
德鲁 快说
Drew. That sounded good.
德鲁 这才像话
Dude, I don't know who you think you are--
老兄,我不知道你们觉得你们算老几
no, no, no, dude's not my name either.
不不不,老兄也不是我的名字
Sergeant York is fine. He's in the army.
我是约克中士 他是大兵哦!
And if drew has a problem with you, you have a problem with me.
如果你和德鲁之间有什么梁子,那就是和我结下了梁子
You got it? Got it.
你的明白? 明白了……
Great.
很好
You know, quit locking me out.
呃,你把我关在外面
And we also talked about the line.
我们之前也讨论过三八线的问题
Keep your stuff on that side.
把你的东西放你那
Oh, I have something.
哦哦,我还有事要说
Um, the sheets thing, it just can't happen
呃,床单的事不能就这么了了
because it seems like not a big deal,
它看起来不是什么大事
but actually, even if you dry clean it, the smell is--
但事实上,你最好把它洗干净,这味道实在是……
yes, and the sheets don't touch his sheets.
对,床单的问题 别再碰他的床单
Don't touch anything of his without asking
未得到允许,别碰他的东西
from now on, okay? Okay.
从现在开始,懂了吗? 明白了
Great.
很好
See ya. Nice to meet you.
再见,很高兴认识你~
Um... Good talk, bro.
呃……愉快的谈话,哥们
Okay, the runts are asleep, Victor's homework is done,
呼呼……小崽子睡了,维克多的作业也做完了
so let's talk. Okay.
来谈谈吧 好啊
I think you nailed it when you said
我觉得当你在说“事情不会自行解决”
it's not gonna fix itself overnight.
的时候,你已经把这事钉死了
Good, so we agree.
很好,所以我俩意见一致
It's not gonna fix itself
接下来两三周内
in the next two or three weeks either.
这事也不会自行解决
Yeah. So the longer he stays there,
对 他在那呆的越久
the harder it is for him to start over.
他重新走上正道就越难
And I think we just need to do it.
而且我想我们需要去引导他
We need to rip off the band-aid.
我们需要一个权宜之计
You're--
你……
you want to hold him back? Yeah.
你想让他留级? 对
Now? Without even trying?
现在?连争取都不争取一下?
We've been trying.
我们争取过了
I tutored him every day this whole summer
夏天整晚整晚我都在给他当家教
while you were at work.
而你那时在工作
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思?
It doesn't mean anything.
没什么意思啊
It means that I know where he's at on this.
我是说我了解他到底几斤几两
I know what I'm seeing. So do I.
我知道他是什么样的 我也是
Not the way that I do.
不是我的方法不对
Don't pull rank with me. I'm not pulling
别把责任推卸给我 我没推卸责任
I never did that with you when you were working.
你工作的时候我也从来没有这样过
It's not fair. I'm sure you saw plenty
这不公平! 我知道你肯定看够了
that I didn't see while I was working.
我工作时没看到的事
And you made decisions without even consulting me.
你没跟我商量一下就做出了决定
Yeah, pb & j or tuna fish? Ballet or karate?
这些鸡毛蒜皮的事情还需要和你商量?
Nothing like this.
都不像这事般重要
Nothing like this ever came up.
此等大事从没出现过
Well, this has come up now,
现在出现了
and I think we need to hold him back.
我觉得我们应当让他留级
And I disagree.
我不同意
I see a kid who's trying, who's making huge strides.
我看到了他在努力,我看到了他在进步
If we pull him back now, his--
如果我们现在让他留级,他的……
I mean, it will just absolutely shred his self-confidence.
我是说这绝对会有损他的自信
No, what's gonna shred his self-confidence
能损他自信的是
is keeping him in a class where he can't keep up.
把他留在一个他跟不上的班级里
There are studies on this.
研究表明
Ed was telling me that he read a study about--
艾德告诉我,他读到一篇报告关于……
ed? Who the hell is ed?
艾德,谁啊?谁他♥娘♥的♥是艾德?
Ed is a parent from the sustainability committee.
艾德是责任委员会的一位家长
Ed Brooks? Yeah.
艾德·布鲁克斯? 是滴
You talked to ed Brook about this?
你把这事告诉那死胖子了??
Fantastic. Well, we might as well go
好极了,我们或许应该
and just talk to Victor now and tell him,
把我们现在谈的话也告诉他
because the whole school's gonna know about this
因为明早那死胖子会把这事
in the morning.
让全校人都知道
He's not gonna tell anyone.
他绝对会保守秘密的
Oh, ed won't, no.
呵呵
But his wife probably will.
但他老婆或许会
She happens to be the biggest blabbermouth on the pta.
她是史上最伟大的长舌妇
Listen, relax, she's not even around the school anymore.
听着,冷静一下,她不会出现在学校周围的
Ed hardly sees her. She's not gonna--
艾德都很少见到她,她是不会去……
what else are you and ed talking about?
你和艾德还聊过些什么?
He just caught me in a bad moment.
他只是在困难的时候拉了我一把
I was upset, and so I kind of Yeah.
我当时十分沮丧,而且我还有点…… 嗯
Anyway, let's stay on topic here.
好了,这个话题到此打住
Yeah, let's stay on topic.
行,咱换个话题
What about what happened at breakfast this morning?
今早上的早饭时怎么回事?
What about this morning at breakfast?
早饭时咋了?
You laying into our son about the stupid book, Julia.
你早上的时候不断因为那本书打击儿子,茱莉亚
You needle him like that, he's gonna know that
鸡蛋里挑骨头,他就知道
something is up.
有事会发生
Something is up.
有事会发生
This is ridiculous.
真是可笑
Are you ending this conversation
你是要把这个我们等了一天
that we've waited all day to have?
的谈话结束了吗?
What else is there to say?
还有什么可说的?
There--N[Sighs]
还有……
We need to set up a meeting with his teacher,
我们得跟他老师见一面
and with the principal, and we need to discuss
带着自己的原则,我们得讨论一下
getting him back into fourth grade
尽快让他转入
as soon as possible.
四年级
That's what there is to discuss.
这就是我们还需要讨论的
No.
不!!!!
No.
不行
We're not doing that.
绝对不能那样做
We made a plan with his teacher
我们得与老师商榷一个计划
that we were gonna find him tutoring,
我们得给他找个家教
we were gonna take a month,and then we would reevaluate.
我们还需要一个月对他进行重新评估
And that's what we're gonna do.
那才是我们该做的
You don't like it... Talk to ed.
如果你不同意,只管给那个死胖子说
I'm going for a walk.
我要去转转
Good morning. Good morning.
早啊~ 早上好
Wow. I mean, that is one awesome campaign
哇哦,这真是竞选成功所需的
photo right there.
绝佳照片
Yes. Right?
是啊 对吧?
Your sister really came through.
你妹妹真的做到了
I think it's great.
我觉得真心不错
I think she did a really good job.
她做的真不错
It's strong, it's--
这多么霸气,多么……
that is--that is professional quality right there.
这……这就是所谓的专业水准
Mmhmm.
嗯哼~
She's gonna expect to get paid next time.
她下次估计会要酬金了
More than 50 bucks.
绝对不止50块钱
You made the deal.
你做的决定
Pretty slick deal I made... Yeah, it's good.
完美的决策 对,挺好
She deserves every penny.
她的贡献远不止50美元
I just-- it's so weird, isn't it?
我只是觉得……太奇怪了,不是吗?
What? The picture.
咋了? 这照片
I mean, just to look at it, it's like I'm...
我是说,这看起来就像……
Not used to seeing myself with hair.
还不习惯看到我有头发的样子
Right. You know?
好吧 你知道吗?
I catch myself, you know...
我把持住了自己
Walking past a mirror or something,
当我从镜子或其他什么反光的东西面前走过
and I still half-expect me to be bald, you know?
我还以为可以看到自己秃的样子
I think, "there goes bald Kristina."
我就在想“我是秃子克里斯蒂娜”
Cancer Kristina. Uhhuh.
患癌症的克里斯蒂娜
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表