剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
He thought it'd be best if he joined us.
他认为他也应该加入我们
Oh, good, so we can talk to you
很好 这样我们就可以跟你谈
about how you've decided to let him work independently
你是怎样让他去图书馆
in the library. We've been in these seats
自习的 我们已经这样坐下来谈话
a lot this year, haven't we?
已经很多年了 对吧
Yes, yes, we have.
对 没错
I understand your frustration. I don't think you do.
我理解你们的难处 我觉得你不理解
Otherwise, we wouldn't be sitting in these seats again.
否则我们就不会再坐在这儿谈话了
Mr. Braverman, you're absolutely right.
布莱弗曼先生 你说的完全没错
Mr. Wyman should've contacted you when the problem started.
怀曼老师本应该在问题展露端倪的时候就通知你们的
And for that, I apologize.
对此我也很抱歉
Thank you. But here's the bottom line.
谢谢 但这已经是底线了
Max has trouble learning
麦克斯在普通课堂环境下
in a mainstream classroom environment.
学习有障碍
Mr. Wyman has trouble teaching when Max is there.
而怀曼老师在麦克斯在的时候也教学有很困难
Right now, no one is winning.
现在没有谁对谁错
I know this solution is not ideal,
我知道这种解决办法并不完美
but for now, the best we can do
但至于现在 我们能做的最好办法
is tell you that when Max has
就是告诉你们当麦克斯什么时候
a tough or disruptive day,
很难办或者是在捣乱
he'll be sent to the library to work on his own.
我们就会把他送去图书馆自学
I think that's a good solution for everyone.
我认为这是对每个人都是最好的办法
I disagree. I think that he should be
我不同意 我认为他应该
in the classroom with his peers.
跟他的同学一起学习
There has to be another solution.
肯定有其他的解决办法
Can he at least be transferred to another class?
至少让他先转到其它班去行吗
We will look into that.
我们看看再说吧
However, at this time, I can assure you,
但现在我能像你们保证
we are utilizing all of our resources
我们正在使用一切我们可以使用的资源
to serve Max.
去帮助麦克斯
So what, that's it?
那又怎么样 就这样了吗
That's what you're gonna do? That's it?
你们就打算这么做 就这样而已吗
That's not what I'm saying at all.
我不是你想的那个意思
I'm saying it's a tough situation,
我是说这种情况很棘手
and we are doing our best.
而我们正在尽力而为之
Well, I think that your best is unacceptable.
我觉得你的最好的办法不能让我接受
I really do.
真的不能接受
You know, this, um,
这个...
Italian roast stuff is pretty good, you know?
意大利烤肉相当好吃 你知道吗
Right, isn't it?
对吧 可不是吗
Isn't it wonderful? Yeah.
很好对吧 嗯
Pretty strange being here without you, Millie.
你没在这儿我真的很不习惯 米莉
Yeah, I'll bet.
嗯 那是当然
I mean, a big house, just me.
这么大一个房♥子 就我一个人
Well, the kids came by, didn't they?
孩子们不是会常来看你吗
Yeah, kids came by. That was great.
对 孩子们会过来 这样很好
That was nice.
真挺好的
You know, I didn't like being here without you.
我不喜欢过没有你的日子
And now, um,
但现在
now that you're back,
现在你回来了
you're not all the way back, you know?
但你没有完全回来 你知道吗
Not all of you is here.
你只回来了一部分
I'm all here.
我当然整个人都回来了
No, I don't--I don't mean it in a bad way.
不 我不是说坏的方面
You went out there, and you had
你出门去了
this wonderful adventure, this--
你有很好的冒险经历 这...
got a taste for life.
这对人生是很好的尝试
And you're happy.
而你也很开心
You're the happiest I've ever seen you.
我从没见过你这么开心
Well, that's a good thing, right?
这是件好事儿 对吧
Yeah. Yeah, it's a good thing.
对 没错 这是件好事
The bad thing, sweetheart, is that, uh,
不好的是
I can't help but...
我不禁会...
Feel that...
想到...
I was the one that was holding you back
我是那个阻碍你
from being happy.
幸福的人
I just needed a little adventure.
我只是需要一点冒险而已
That's all.
仅此而已
I don't want to lose you, Millie.
我不想失去你 米莉
You're not losing me.
你没有失去我啊
See, while you were gone, I realized that, uh...
当你走了的时候 我意识到...
Oh, God.
天呐
It's hard.
这太难了
Well, I--
我...
in our marriage, that...
我们的婚姻之中...
You're the one that's made most of the compromises.
你总是妥协最多的那个人
You're the one that's done most of the sacrificing.
你总是那个牺牲最多的人
You've been here for the family.
你完全在为这个家着想
All the time.
一直都是
And if selling this house is important to you,
如果买♥♥了这座房♥子对你是那么重要的话
and I know it is,
我也知道对你真的很重要
then I'm willing to do that.
所以我也想这么做
For you.
为了你
For us.
为了我们
Because being in this house without you
因为这个家要是没有你的话
is just not gonna work.
就不能称之为家了
Okay. Okay, Jabbar's in the shower.
好了 好了 乔巴去洗澡了
I found a clean pair of pants in a bag
我在包里发现了一条
that didn't even have clothes in it.
没有配套衣服的干净裤子
But, I mean, he's not gonna match,
虽然不怎么搭
but they're at least clean.
但至少是干净的
I didn't think we had any left.
我觉得我们没有必要离开
How's that going?
你弄得怎么样了
Not good. Mm.
不怎么好 嗯
This is all gonna cost us money we don't have.
这些开销我们给都给不起
Well, you know, it's an estimate.
这只是估算而已
You know, the guy said two months is an estimate.
他们说还有两个月就是估计而已
Maybe it'll go faster.
或许会更快
Or maybe it'll go slower. I mean,
又或者会更慢
even if it took two weeks, we can't afford this.
就算只是两周而已 我们也负担不起
Come look.
过来看
See for yourself.
你自己来看
Shh! The baby's sleeping! I know, I know.
小声点 女儿睡着了 我知道 我知道
Oh, no, she's not up.
她没有醒
Okay, I can't live in this room anymore.
好吧 这房♥子我再也待不下去了
Yeah, we can't afford to live in this room anymore.
没错 我们也付不起这里的费用了
That's how much it's gonna cost to stay here?
我们在这儿住要用这么多钱吗
Are you kidding me?
你耍我呢
That's what I'm trying to say.
我就是这个意思啊
Honey, my chest just constricted.
亲爱的 我心脏病犯了
Like, sincerely, I have constriction in my chest.
真心的 我心脏病犯了
Like they say.
跟他们说的一样
Just breathe.
深呼吸
We're gonna get through it. It's gonna be fine.
我们会熬过去的 会好起来的
How can it be that much? This place is a dump!
怎么会那么多 这个地方就是个破烂地儿啊
Yep.
没错
How come you're not all spun out about this?
那你怎么没发脾气呢
Because, um, well, growing up,
因为我已经成熟了
we went through a lot worse, so...
更糟的我们都经历过 所以...
We got through it then. We'll get through it now.
我们会熬过去的 会熬过去的
Together. We got this. We'll--
我们一起熬 我们会挺过去的 我们会...
why do you have zero
那你的房♥租预算
for the house rental budget?
怎么会是零
We're--if we're leaving here,
我们...要是我们要离开这儿的话
how are we gonna rent a house for zero?
我们怎么会一分钱不花就租到这房♥子
I doubt your parents will charge us rent money.
我觉得你的父母会帮我们付清的
My parents? What--
我父母 什么...
yeah. You need to call them.
没错 你得打电♥话♥给他们了
Uh Yeah, well
呃... 嗯 那个...
I'm not That's what we need to do.
我不... 我们就得这么做
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表