剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表
Hi, beauty.
哦
- Oh!
哦,亲爱的,你看
- Oh, honey, look.
哦,她真是-快看她
Oh, she's so--look at her.
她真白
- She's so white.
哦,我的天哪
- Oh, my God.
愿神永远眷顾你
May God bless and keep you always
愿你心想事成
and may your wishes all come true
愿你会永远为他人着想
may you always do for others
让他人也事事为你
and let others do for you
愿你能建成摘星之梯
may you build a ladder to the stars
攀上每一个阶梯
and climb on every rung
愿你永远
and may you stay
永远年轻
forever young
愿你健康成长
may you grow up to be righteous
愿你为真实而成长
may you grow up to be true
愿你一直知晓真理
may you always know the truth
看见你身边的光芒
and see the lights surrounding you
愿你一直英勇无畏
may you always be courageous
挺立腰杆变得强壮
stand upright and be strong
并愿你永远
and may you stay
永远年轻 愿你永远
forever young may you stay
永远年轻
forever young
哇, 看这是谁来了
Wow,Look who's here.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你给我的这个相机坏了
The camera that you gave me broke.
这个有保修卡吗
Is there a warranty?
呃, 它已经有45年历史了,所以...
Uh, it's 45 years old, so...
或许没有
Probably not.
那个,呃...
What, uh...
你是怎么过来的
How'd you get here?
我走过来的 你在我的半径区内
I walked. You're in my radius.
什么
What?
我的半径区
My radius.
我父母给了我一个以我家为中心
My parents gave me a radius
我能靠自己走到的地方的半径区
around the house where I can
walk to on my own.
这个想法是我自己提出的
The idea is that I build autonomy
说以说最终我还是能够搬出来
so that eventually I'll be able to move out
并且能养活自己
and support myself.
再说了,他们也会老死的
Also, eventually they're gonna die,
所以我无论如何也需要学习
so I'm gonna need to learn
如何靠自己生活
how to live on my own anyway.
嗯,挺感人的
Hmm. That's touching.
好吧,给我看看这个
All right, I'll look at this.
我要看看你对它做了什么
I'll see what you did here.
你为什么要拍哪些
Why are you taking a photograph
已经是一幅画的东西
of something that's already a picture?
那是为了做一个小册子
- That's for a brochure.
这幅画烂透了
- This painting sucks.
为什么别人会想要一个小册子
Why would anyone want it in a brochure?
呃,一些人认为那是艺术
Yeah. Some people think it's art.
我不太清楚
I don't know.
我想知道你用这个闪光灯做了什么
I see what you're doing here with the lights.
你在说什么
- What are you talking about?
嗯,当你像这样在这边
- Well, when you light it
打开灯时,它还是亮的
from the side like this, it's still bright
也不会闪,也不会耀眼
without being shiny and having glare.
但是你看看油漆被撞掉了
But you also get to see the bumps in the paint.
好吧,就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
你是对的
You're right.
这就是那个的特点
That's--that's texture.
你是怎样知道的
How do you know about that?
我对光线是很敏感的
I'm really sensitive to light,
但那样实在是糟透了,因为
which sucks, because I get
太阳一大我就头疼
headaches in the sun a lot.
我应该戴一顶帽子,巧的是
I should wear a hat, apparently,
我又不喜欢帽子
but I don't like hats.
帽子丑爆了,它们让我很不舒服
Hats suck--they make me feel
really uncomfortable.
当然,我听着呢
- Yeah, I hear you.
我照的照片
- The photos that I took
都要比那幅画漂亮得多了
with that are a lot better than that painting.
你照过相片
- Took some photos?
嗯
- Mm-hmm.
都是一些虫子
- They're all bugs?
对,继续看下去吧
- Yeah, but keep going.
还有一些蜥蜴的照片呢
There's some of my lizards too.
拍得都很不错,麦克斯
These are pretty good, Max.
你对这些玩意儿确实有独特的眼光
You actually got a little bit of an eye there
但你应该拍一些人的照片
You ought to do people.
人太无聊了
People bore me.
好的,我懂你的意思
Yeah, I get that.
如果我的莎拉姑姑能给猫和狗拍照片
Well, if my aunt Sarah takes pictures of dogs and cats,
为什么我就不能拍昆虫的呢
why can't I do it of bugs?
你莎拉姑姑最近怎样
How is aunt Sarah?
她说和你分手后现在好多了
She says she's a lot better now that she broke up with you.
行了,她才没有那样说呢,那也不是...
Okay. She didn't say that, and it wasn't--
她的确是说过
- yeah, she did.
不,这是我俩相互的责任,所以...
- No. It was mutual, so...
她不会那样说的
That's not the way she told it.
但她的确就像那样说...
She said it exactly like that--
自从和你分手之后,她现在开心多了
she's a lot happier now that she broke up with you.
是的,她是可能有说过...
- Yeah, she may have...
一字不差的
- Verbatim.
那样说过,但是那可能只是说给孩子们听的
Said it that way, but that's what she probably says to kids.
但是,呃...
But, uh...
当时每个人都在房♥间里
Everyone was in the room-
我爸妈也在
my mom and dad too.
好吧
- All right.
给你,快门被压住了而已
Here, the shutter was jammed on that.
好吧
Okay.
你一定得对它小心了
You got to be careful with this.
谢谢
- Thanks.
它曾经也是我的相机
- That used to be my camera,
你懂的,当我还是一个小孩的时候
you know, when I was a kid.
这并不是一件坏差事
And not a bad job either.
再见
Bye.
对了,麦克斯
Oh, Max.
你想再呆一会四处看看吗
You want to stick around and look around,
我无所谓的
it's fine with me.
如果你要看那个的话
I'm about to shoot some three-dimensional crap
我还有一大堆废话要说呢
if you want to see that.
你有零食了吗
- Do you got any snacks?
零食,当然有
- Snacks. Yeah.
我有奶油苏打
I got cream soda.
尽管有些单调了
Might be flat, though.
没事儿,我喜欢单调的苏打
That's fine. I like soda when it's flat.
好吧
- All right.
我只是为了糖而存在
- I'm just in it for the sugar.
这是我的座右铭-我只是为了糖而存在
That's my motto for life--"I'm just in it for the sugar."
就在这
- And right about here...
好
- Yeah.
这儿会有厨房♥的,对吧
Is where the kitchen's gonna be, okay?
一个不错的小的角落壁橱
A nice little corner cupboard.
在这,就是一个滑动门,就在门廊的后面
Right about here is the sliding door, out to the back porch,
后院,砰!看这的风景
the backyard--boom! Look at that view!
笑声
[Laughter]
太棒了
- Awesome.
真是太好了
- It's really nice!
非常棒
- Pretty awesome.
真不错
剧集 | 为人父母(2010) | 导航列表